Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Periced ears

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I have one in each ear. I can't say I'm too crazy about having everything pierced, but it's none of my damn business what others do anyway. I think one in the lip is alright, and maybe the eyebrow...but some people have EVERY last inch of their face pierced and yeah it's definitely not something I find attractive, but again, that's not my business and they don't need my approval.
    I like Kung-Fu.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have three piercings right now, one in each earlobe and one in my left cartilage. I plan on getting several more in my ears, and possibly an eyebrow or nose piercing.

Piercings don't really mean anything super symbolic now, it's just more vanity and changing your appearance and having things to play with. But historically, different piercings meant different things, to different cultures. For example, in Egypt, a navel piercing could only be worn by the Pharoh, and if anyone else wanted one and got caught, they could be executed for it.

More stuff! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_piercing

Signature by rubah. I think.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Right ear: Gay
    Left ear: Straight
    Both ears: Who knows! Usually straight, though.

That's the rules of piercings. In Norway.

edit: These rules do not apply to girls.

thsoe ar ethe rules here two, if you get the top of you ear done, it's eiterh way too, i have two holes in each ear, and my belly button done, i HATE tongue, lip, hand nipple and bull nose piercings. Sorry if anyone here has those, but i just dont like em.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

I have two piercings in each ear. I would like to get my eyebrow pierced eventually, my ears pierced both sides once more and maybe another one on the top of one ear, but that may hurt.
    Oh, coolies! Can I attach a metal link to each one, then attack a chain to each of those, and move you around like a marionette?

Anyway, in Middle-Eastern (namely Egyptian) ancient civilizations, men with their ears pierced were slaves, and often euniches (castrated slaves). Do you want THAT stigma?

thsoe ar ethe rules here two, if you get the top of you ear done, it's eiterh way too, i have two holes in each ear, and my belly button done, i HATE tongue, lip, hand nipple and bull nose piercings. Sorry if anyone here has those, but i just dont like em.
    Did you get your tongue, lips, and fingers all pierced to each-other ,by any chance?
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

I have no desire to ever get my ears peirced, I've just never ever wanted to. I like my ears the way they are. But I am considering getting my belly button peirced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Go for it. I have two piercings in each ear. :) I would like to get my eyebrow pierced eventually, my ears pierced both sides once more and maybe another one on the top of one ear, but that may hurt.
    oh dont, that looks so ugly......

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Its entirely up to you. I want my Lip Pierced and my friends try their hardest to put me off but i just ignore them, i cant wait.

Theres a lad in my school with both ears pierced and he is Sexy! He has 2 big holes in his earlobes x3

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It is fun, and it is kinda hot xD But if you want to be "professional" or taken seriously in certain job interviews etc, then don't ^_^ My bf has long hair, and it's kept neat and stuff... but he still gets a lot of stereotype discrimination and the such from people ;|

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I used to have super long hair... It got to the point where I'd end up sitting down on it and not be able to move my head. Got annoying. But there seems to be something about me. Its weird. I'm mostly an introvert so I don't project much personality for people to judge me by. But most people seem to like me for some reason. I had no problems with having long hair. Or when I got into dying it weird colors people were fine with me. I doubt I'll have trouble with a peirced ear as it's not nearly as flashy or whatever as wild hair, or just... a ton of hair... as I had. I shoulda joined a rock band XD Oh well.

Thank you, everyone, for the replies. I got it done over the weekend. Its weird, but I really had trouble deciding on which ear I wanted peirced. Even right up to sitting in the chair as it was going to be done. Had she asked I was seriously considering saying the right ear as it seems rare, and didn't matter what it meant symbolicly since peirced ears are so common these days. But because of that commonness, she didn't even ask. She put a dot on my left ear lobe. I decided not to argue since it really didn't matter to me. Then it was done. Once I'm done with the stud and having to ritually clean it, I'll replace to a nice dangley cross or something ^_^

I think piercings are cool. Especially when their appealing like ear or lip. I'm not to keen on nose piercing or anything that looks remotely painful or displaced.

Last edited by metro; 06-06-2022 at 04:16 PM.
    this sig was too effing big, so I flushed it -Bleys

Dunno what the guns are. She stuck the earing in a square plastic slidey thing and just shoved it in real quick. It worked by pinching the thing together. Sounds kinda half-assed but it did its job. Didn't hurt any worse than getting pinched or anything. Why? What's wrong with peircing guns? Y'know. I just realized, I totally fugged up the title of this thread XD

My ears peirced and im planning on getting more. Only in my ears tho.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I found a needle on the ground once and my friends bet I couldn't pierce my ear with it so I did but I wish I didn't.