Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Periced ears

I have my ears pierced. I love wearing dangling earrings. i have loads of them.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

I have my left ear peirced twice. I like it. I can take out the earings, and you will never know they were peirced.

I got the double, because imo the single earing looks to - i dunno boring? The double peircing is a little more fun. Plus, you have to buy a set of two studs, and I wanted my money's worth dammit.

I have not worn earings though for nearly two years, as my daughter Kylie Mae had a habbit of yanking. This does not mean I wont wear them again, I will someday.

Bipper

I had my left ear pierced when I was like, 9-10. But I took it out when I was 11 and went to secondary school. I can still feel where the piercing used to be, it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaril
    I have my ears pierced. I love wearing dangling earrings. i have loads of them.
    That's my plan, I just had one ordered. Sucks I have to have just a stud for right now >_>; I'm half tempted to trade it out already, I doubt it'd get infected just because of that, but I'm patient...

hey hey! ear peircings rule! one ear, left ear, is the best!

pirates had their left ear done, or both. Most hpwvere had the top done and wore a loop, from what i've seen/heard

go for it! just don't whack some huge diamonte thing in the size of china, because it'll fall out, a tasteful gold abll is the way to go!

The stud I got in is a gold ball :D But yeah. I'm not putting stones in. I'll betting a cross dangling from a chain when the order comes in.

then i'll have to call you Black Adder

...Not familiar with that one, I'm afraid o.O;

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

I have eleven piercinggs, three being in my right ear four in my left, I'm getting a new one soon

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!