Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Newspaper Finalised Job List

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

OMG i didnt even know this was happening, i cant wait for it, ive already sent in a question for kagga's column

casual mind slip

You really have all this faith in me to be a good reporter? :S Well...okay. I'll try my best.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

As I mentioned 1,000 times, someone PM me when you want me to start working. Oh, and I don't care what the paper is called. Randomly put my vote wherever.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can it be possible to have "guest reporters"?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Dear Jebus,

Meat Puppet keeps picking on me and I don't know how to deal with him. What is the best thing I can do to make him stop?

Sincerely,
    Bullied in Bangladesh

Awesome. When do we get started?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    As I mentioned 1,000 times, someone PM me when you want me to start working. Oh, and I don't care what the paper is called. Randomly put my vote wherever.
    That doesn't sound too dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr00t
    Can it be possible to have "guest reporters"?
    I dunno... Can it? With grammar like that, you won't be one. :P

But seriously, we will take user-submissions, however, they have to be top-notch and better than our own reporters to make it into the paper. We already have a staff, and they are our primary inputs. To get published in the paper and not one of them will be big time booku amazing articles.

Also, we're setting up an e-mail account so that you, the random reader, can send in letters to the editor and suggestions, feedback, etc. Spamming the e-mail will result in serious violations of the trout kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Neel With A Hat
    Dear Jebus,

Meat Puppet keeps picking on me and I don't know how to deal with him. What is the best thing I can do to make him stop?

Sincerely,
    Bullied in Bangladesh

Dear Bullied,

I find learning to count helps. You know: .357 .44 .45
    lol signature

So far we have the following emails setup:

EoFFAdvice@yahoo.co.uk (Send Advice Column Emails here please stating who and type)
    EoFFEditors@yahoo.co.uk (Feedback/anything important to do with the paper.)

I will most probably make one for the staff themselves for story ideas etc. I'm glad to see everyones so excited about it all.

Sephex, we will require, for you to look at Aiyon at least everytime you come on the net. We will not send out pm's to every member of our staff to tell them of important notices etc. This requires as much dedication from you as me and Marick are putting in it to get it all organised and started.
    I'll figure it out later...

Yes this is really nice
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Reles With A Hat
    You really have all this faith in me to be a good reporter? :S Well...okay. I'll try my best.
    Reles, I believe you have the skill to be a great writer, but you have been placed in the column reporters. This requires a finished story of approx 200 words. It's not much and shouldn't take long to do. The staff is subject to change. There will be promotions in the near future. Once we have the paper underway, we will start to look at the quality and detail of the work as well as the dedication put in to it. We will take this knowledge and try to appoint a head to each department.

Head Reporter
    Head Cartoonist
    Head Graphics Artist
    Head Scout/Extra
    Head Puzzler

and possibly one for the Mini Columns section too.

This will be to help me and Marick out. We can do so much work for the first few issues but then we may need to expand and it'll be alot harder to keep organising every department ourselves. This is where the heads of the department come in. So show you're standard of work and capability and you may end up being the head of one of those departments. We will not promote slackers. We will demote them.

Rusty, once we have the paper's name underway then we can start getting all the stories organised etc.

I have sent a PM to both Rye and Ultima88 for them to create a banner for each of the following names : EoFF Post and EFFin Nosey.

Rye so far has been on the ball and has finished both already. Now we're just waiting on Ultima88 and if we don't have something from him in the next day, we'll most likely go with Rye's. The purpose of this was to help out Undeadhero to sort out the layout of the paper.

It wont be long til we start. I would hope it could be Monday, then we'd have started gathering information. And it'd be out by Monday in 2 weeks time. So get voting on the name guys! The sooner we get our name, the sooner we can start!

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Grin

Ready
    :joey:

OKAY! All my EoFF Paper staff you MUST look at Aiyon asap. There is a notice in the Bulletin board. YOU MUST READ IT.

I'm counting on you guys. Please don't let me or Marick down.

Alright, le`t`s do it

The Six Heros
    "Train Train Take us away...Take us away away away"

Apparently, I've missed something that was going on.

For that, I think I'm very glad.

Whattaloadabunk.