Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help in the first visit to shinra, the bookcase thing

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Help in the first visit to shinra, the bookcase thing

I'd like someone help me figure out how to try doing the password thing on floor 62 (I think) of the first visit to shinra. I read the instructions, but it doesn't really make sence. I tried pulling the letters from the books, but there were like, more than one letters that werent in the room name. HELP!!!!!

Ok what you have to do is to find the book that's the odd one out in the section then say if it was '3 shinra' that letter would be n as n is the 3rd letter. Once you have them all then you can make the word.

By the way I'm new here so I'd like to say hi to everyone.

hi hellfire XD welcome!

as for the password. the game changes it every time, so it's random. the easy cheap way to do it is to go down to the floor with the save point, save your game, and go back up and guess any of the words. if ur wrong, restart and do another word, and keep doing this until ur right lol. of course it can be a pain in the @$$ after awhile so you don't have to, but that's sooo easy. (besides, i never really got the instructions either)

Thank you Hysterian!

Hellfire was right.

you need to find the odd book then take the letter that is so far along according to the number. you need to do this in each library then re-arrange the letters to make a word that makes sense.

By the way G spotz, i think the save is after that and you need his key to get to it. so sorry.

Why do you imprison your saviour?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Is that how you do it? I didn't think it was possible to actually figure it out.
    I like Kung-Fu.

What I did was figure it out partially then when I wasn't sure exactly what it was I would go into teh screen and check what words were available to me and then make an educated guess, got it on my frist time!! I felt special.
    The guitar is a medium for the soul...

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

hmm... is that about as specific as it gets?

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Just guess it but if you don't guess it right you have to leave the room b4 you can try again (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Maiyo_Yoem
    Just guess it but if you don't guess it right you have to leave the room b4 you can try again (i think)
    And you won't get the Materia bonus he's offering.

Read the plaque in front of each room saying what that room's books are about. Look at both sides of every bookcase. Find the out of place book. Count the number before the title along the letters of the title.

Example:
    The out of place book is "14 Pink Elephants on Parade", count 14 letters along the title (not including the number), making your password letter: "14 Pink Elephants On Parade"

Repeat for all four rooms, giving you four letters. See which password has those letters.

(Sorry for the Pink Elephants thing, I needed an example and it just popped in there)
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

What if their is more than one odd letter in the room?

Quote Originally Posted by Lintu
    What if their is more than one odd letter in the room?
    There isn't.

FFVII Analysis... SEXIFIED! :O

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Do you count the part on the sign that's on each side that says "shinra inc."?

has anyone got the password with just two letters i did 'cues the letters i got was t and e so i knew it was best

Quote Originally Posted by Lintu
    Do you count the part on the sign that's on each side that says "shinra inc."?
    I think so but then again i didn't see .inc i just saw shinra