Thread: I can't get The Magical Fingertip!

Default I can't get The Magical Fingertip!

I've been in and out of the auction house occasionally buying and sometimes just waiting for the other bidders to buy everything but it is always the same setup of fairy earrings some magician robe thief gloves and promist ring(in a different order, but im pretty sure its those items) Can anyone tell me a good way to get the items to change.

You need to wait in the Auction House until the announcer says "We wil be taking a break now", or something to that effect. If you now leave the auction house and reenter the items should be different. The Magical Fingertip will only appear on disc 4 and you must have spoken with the man in Daguerro who requests you get it for him.

Isn't it the finger of a blacksmith or something? When you give it to the guy he'll be all hacked off that it's not the fingers that made the guy so damn good at synthesis but the heart or something. Then he'll give you Excalibur. Always with the heart thing! Name ONE Square game that doesn't use the word "heart"!

Probably not meant to be answered but I think FF4 doesn't use the word heart.

Thanks for answering my rhetorical statement. Ususally people just ignore my posts.

I'm so lonely

You need to buy all the Key Items that show up in the auction, then sell them to the people in Treno who want them. After that the Magical Fingertip will appear in the auction as well as the items you've sold.

Either Une's Mirrror isn;t popping up or i;ve sold it alrdy.

It's all in the hips.

Default how to get magical fingertip

buy the une's mirror, the doga's artifact, the griffin's heart, and the rat tail. Then you have to sell those items to certain people around Treno. The people will offer you gil and sometimes you can have them raise their offer. Here is the resell list:

Une's Mirror---sell to the Nobleman walking towards the cafe for 12,000 gil. if you persist then you can sell it for 15,000 gil

Doga's Artifact---Scholar in synthesis shop for 10,000 gil the first and only time.

Griffin's Heart---Adventurer at the Cafe for 8,000 gil the first time and 10,000 gil the second.

Rat Tail---Adventurer at the Cafe for 20,000 gil the first time and 25,000 gil the second

After that anytime in disk three go talk to the guy in daguerreo about the excaliber I. then at the begining of disk four go straight to the auction house in treno and the magical fingertip will be there. That is how it has always worked for me.

if this didnt work just email me at skatetoomuch17@hotmail.com and i'll try to find another way.