Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lordblazer
    I loved the japaneese version of naruto better.
    I've read the first volume of Naruto, which has the first three episodes. So far, not a thing has been changed, save for the lack of blood. Not even the sexy-jutsu or the harem-jutsu were editted in any way.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I watched it on Saturday night, and I personally thought it was awesome. I never saw the Japanese version, nor am I a huge anime fan, so I thought the voice acting was pretty nice. Out of 10, I'd give it an 8.5.

Yeah, I'd dl the Japanese episodes but there's no DSL or cable service here, so I'm forced with crappy dialup. Ah well, that's just a job my friends will have to do for me heh. I think Naruto is the best in all honestly, as I've never read such a great story besides Harry Potter and Star Wars. So, what was everyone thoughts on the latest chapter? Anyone hate/like Kakashi's new Sharingan Eye, as he's developed the Mangekyou Eye now. Then there's Sasori's defeat, which some say took too long to finish...

Formerly Biggus Dickus Salmon King's Avatar

I saw Naruto the first day it came on Cartoon Network. I had to, it was about ninjas. I am partly disappointed in it, but then again I haven't seen the whole thing, and only seen the first 2 episodes. I don't know how gimp it is compared to the original version either, and I know there had to have been some changes.

Cartoon Network is over-hyping this anime in my opinion. They ran the first 2 episodes twice on the same day, and I keep seeing these very annoying Naruto ads on Gamefaqs.com.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Fett
    Anyone hate/like Kakashi's new Sharingan Eye, as he's developed the Mangekyou Eye now. Then there's Sasori's defeat, which some say took too long to finish...
    Spoiler tags, kid. [*spoiler]insert spoilery info here[*/spoiler], without the *'s. Try not to ruin things for people watching the English dub.

Also, (SPOILER)it is not Mangekyou Sharingan; that is an innate trait of the Uchiha's, much like the normal Sharingan itself. Because Kakashi is not an Uchiha or carries their blood, he isn't able to use it as they do. Plus, he uses handseals to unlock it. To see what it is exactly, we'll have to wait for an explanation in the manga. And yeah, Sasori's fight too forever.

I only have the japanese verson, but the American one was o.k...
    >.<

(SPOILER)Well, I read the translated chapter "A New Sharingan" and it stated it was a Mangekyou. It simply could be a variant of it, not Itachi's kind, but Kakashi's version.

Blog Entries

Another one of those few animes where the manga is infi times better (think Rurouni Kenshin). Even so, I don't like it that much, but I can see what the hypes about from the few episodes I've watched, I guess it's just not my style.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Fett
    (SPOILER)Well, I read the translated chapter "A New Sharingan" and it stated it was a Mangekyou. It simply could be a variant of it, not Itachi's kind, but Kakashi's version.
    (SPOILER)Yeah, apparently it is, by several translations, and I won't aruge; my bad. And yeah, it's probably a variant, 'cause I don't think they look the same at all.

The anime gets better when you skip every other episode. :|

If no one likes the english dub naruto why don't you watch the jap version it's 100 time better but the english version is alrite its not what i expected but it's good

Well I watched it. I had nothing better to do and sat down and watched it with my little brother. It was actually decent and they did have Kancho in it! I still perfer the manga but this isn't bad. Ignoring Naruto's horrible horrible voice was easier than expected though.