Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tidus didn't really disappear

Default Tidus didn't really disappear

At the end of FFX, everyone believes that Tidus was a dream of the fayth and that he disappeared and went to the Farplane, because Sin was defeated. But that isn't the truth.

See, what happened was the Fayth had a giant party, and all got really drunk. They thought it would be funny to play a prank on Tidus and tell him that he was a dream of them, and that he would disappear once Sin was defeated. Anyway, that was a big load of crap and when Sin was defeated the Fayth were all very unconcious because of their earlier party.

Anyway, at the end Tidus was ready to go to the Farplane, but Yuna was being persistent, so he casted Haste on himself.

This allowd him to move at the speed of light and he was able to move out of the way and back again as Yuna tried to hug him, while making it look like he hadn't moved.

But then Yuna fell over, and he felt sorry for her so he hugged her.

Eventually, Tidus jumped off of the Airship to reach the Farplane. It is at this point that everyone believed that the Fayth stopped dreaming, and he was sent to the Farplane.

But what happened is, a big Seagull grabbed him as he was falling, and took him to his nest. On the way he fainted and believed he was in the Farplane, high-fiving Jecht.

The Seagull attempted to eat him, but spat him back out at the taste of his Max Strength hair gel.

He then landed in the oceans of Spira, where he believed he had been reincarnated as some sort of Fish (There are no mirrors underwater). So he lived with the Fish for 2 years, adapting to the "Fish Lifestyle".

1 day, 2 years later he was swimming along, looking for food when he almost got crushed by a giant Airship. He bobbed his head up for a quick look (Only a quick look, Fish have gils after all) to see a much hotter Yuna and Rikku, and their equally hot friend. He flapped towards them, only to realise he had legs, and was human.

And the rest as they say, is history.

Craig has uncovered the truth. Congrats.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

LOL!!! me likey very much. its probbably true. it makes sense though. remember the game is called final FANTASY.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Blog Entries

Isn't that what happened anyway?

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    You saw through the lies.

You must be smarter than the average Old Manus.

that actually makkes a lot more sense than what the fayth say happened

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    You saw through the lies.

You must be smarter than the average Old Manus.
    Aren't I that anyway?

there was a picture here

No when Yuna sent Auron and then the Bevelle guards shot at Yuna and Tidus,Tidus used Jitzu to make a fake him and made it disseapear and the real Tidus went inside Shuian and messed up his internal organs and looks to make Shuiyan to look like Tidus.

HU AH!!
    you were killed by: a shoe

YOU:These are my Immortal words "I am Cao Pi"
    A Shoe:WTF!?!

I thought he cast Slow on Yuna, but same difference I suppose.

Awesome. I think i like that story line better then the one they tried to force feed us in the game.

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

one day there was a fantastic game named ffx and some idiots made ffx-2
    to slap us in the face
    THATS WHAT HAPPENED

I think yuna actually had rikku Bribe the fayth, and used an ancient FF WM move called invis I have said this the entire time he then jumped off of the bridge and then the seagull got him it didn't make sense until you helped me complete it so Thank u
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

Tidus had to dissapear because if you after clearing the game and saving, you then use the memory transfer device which was not released to the U.S. to switch your FFX file on to a PS1 memory card so that when you play FFVII Tidus can save Aeris.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

What?

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

What you say?
    There is no signature here. Move along.