Thread: Annoyingness.

Default Annoyingness.

Yeah. Every time I want to log out, I get this stupid thing that says, "An error occured while trying to log you out. Click here to log out." I'm REALLY annoyed by it! Is there any way to stop it?
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

Dont log out

I dont

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Dont log out
    That isn't a very secure method if you are using a shared computer (at school or in a library, for example); another person can get on a be whoever hasn't logged out. The risk of other people abusing your account in that way isn't neglible.

I've never recieved any message like that when logging out, but it doesn't really seem that big of an issue. Maybe it's a problem with how the computer(s) deal with cookies? /inanesuggestions

Speaking of which, that means that if you DO manage to log out, you should uncheck the box that says "Remember me"? I think. Something like that. So it won't keep you logged in. Also, in all seriousness, what is the likelihood that some random person in a public library is gonna hit up EoFF's forums and realize someone's logged in. Or maybe I'm just too laxed, but I've never practiced any paranoid security habits.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's easier to clear your cookies if you want to log it
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I get that thing two Dixie, it doesn't help when one or more people use the computer you're one. At school, ever since someone else used this site i get the damn thing too, it's annoying, but just cope with it

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by cl_out
    It's easier to clear your cookies if you want to log it :p
    Not if they have security features preventing you from using IE's (usually used in libraries) properties options.