Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god what a disappointment.. (no factual spoilers)

Default Oh my god what a disappointment.. (no factual spoilers)

Just.. don't expect too much from AC I was thoroughly disappointed.. I'd go so far as to call it complete garbage

I'm not giving out any facts on the movie here but I do have a crapload of opinions about it so if you'd rather not hear that then don't read on:

Some scenes made me smile because of their accurate connection with the game and its characters but overall the story was weak and almost non existant. Mostly just a bunch of fights and some reeeeally lame scenes.. :/ The cutting and the camera work was awful in many places and the pacing of the whole movie was weird. Plot was incoherent and nothing was explained really (and some things really needed explaining because they didn't make one ounce of sense :/). Of course the whole thing was very very beautifully done visually but you just stop being impressed by that after 10 minutes.

Just needed somewhere to vent my disappointment god damn i had such high expectations on this movie
    Anyone else who have seen it who feels the same (or differently for that matter)?

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

HOW CAN U SAY THT!?!?!? IF IT IS BAD I WILL DIE AND TAKE ALL OF U WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    HOW CAN U SAY THT!?!?!? IF IT IS BAD I WILL DIE AND TAKE ALL OF U WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    it sucks when something you've looked forward to so much isn't all you thought it would be.. but i guess the only thing you can do is accept and move on

i found myself bored towards the end actually and just wishing the movie would come to an end.. :/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THT WITH MY EXPERIENCE CUZ IF IT IS I WILL NEVER TALK

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

i think all threads pertaining to the movie (that hasn't come out yet) should be deleted, it's giving too much temptation to those who haven't seen the movie to read these "reviews" and then start to expect too much from the movie

EDIT
    u gonna buy it anyways Origins?

Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomKid
    i think all threads pertaining to the movie (that hasn't come out yet) should be deleted, it's giving too much temptation to those who haven't seen the movie to read these "reviews" and then start to expect too much from the movie
    then where am i gonna get therapy?

^^^LOL....go to the "help" forum, lol

yeah i'll buy it anyway. partly cause i've already seen it now and im against piracy. and partly cause it's still nice to have and watch some nice scenes every now and then. (despite the suckage of the movie some scenes were lovely).

I was going to get the movie for nostalgia's sake anyway. Didn't have big hopes, just wanted to see the prettiness of it. Not like the original game was all that brilliant, anyway. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Winter Nights; 09-13-2005 at 01:37 AM.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Master of the Universe Lord Magician's Avatar

The movie won't suck you lair!

I have talked to over 50 people in other webs and they all have seen the the movie, and they say it's great. So stop talking nonsence!

~In our hearts...lies evil~
    Full Credit for this awesome sig goes to Ultima88! Thanks Man!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

GOT MILK?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magician

I have talked to over 50 people in other webs and they all have seen the the movie, and they say it's great. So stop talking nonsence!
    Wow... Way to blow up at someone for having an opinion. :rolleyes2

IM WITH U MAN!!!!!!!!! LETS FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really

IM WITH U MAN!!!!!!!!! LETS FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!
    And enough with the caps. Please.

sure

Master of the Universe Lord Magician's Avatar

You don't care for the movie EDIT:Origin. And if it IS YOUR OPINION, then don't make a bid thread and disscusion about it!
    I have read the story line and seen many trailers, AND THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT THE MOVIE COULD BE THAT BAD!

Sorry, to everyone. I hate when people talk crap about perfect work!
    Last edited by Lord Magician; 09-13-2005 at 02:07 AM.

~In our hearts...lies evil~
    Full Credit for this awesome sig goes to Ultima88! Thanks Man!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

GOT MILK?