Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* Aeriths Face

I've seen it before...so looks kinda like Gackt to me. XD

Reno sticks his tongue out in the movie like that ? I thought it was just made to show the characters of him and Rude.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

I just need to say one more time, I dont care if shes cg. Shes so beautiful, Angelic even.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    I think she looked neat... I did like Tifa and Yuffie's looks better, though. Aerith has a longer face, but she looked nice.
    My thoughts exactly.

looks exactly like my bros girlfriend

It's real. Probably the best part of the movie. Yuffie was hot though.

So does this mean that Aeris officially belongs to Zack and Cloud to Tifa? Because that would make sense, but I thought Zack was just waiting for Aeris because he also happened to be dead.
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

That's all up to interpretation. It would only be official if there were kisses or declarations of love between either of the couples, and even then the other fans would still deny it (like the Harry Potter ship wars).

I really do like the idea of them together, and I was really happy to see him waiting for her.

That would make sense, as Cloud's resemblance of Zack was the only reason Aerith was interested in him in the first place. But fanboys would cry "FOUL!" if that were ever officially stated.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

oddly...
    cloud does look like Zack....
    well XLoud did steal Zacks memories after he died...

That scene is at the end, you won´t see Aeris´ whole face until the end of the movie :elk:

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Cloud doesnt 'steal' his memories, he mixes some of Zack's with his own, mainly the part about being in SOLDIER and his role during the Nibelheim crisis.

I don't see how anyone could possibly argue that Cloud and Aeris are supposed to be together. It's kind of hard to keep up a relationship when the other person is DEAD.

She looked kinda... strange in the movie... :P But after the credits, she looks normal.
    Last edited by Luthien Rogue; 09-14-2005 at 09:49 PM.

FFVII Analysis... SEXIFIED! :O

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

I still maintain that she looks like a druggie.. Moreso in the first pic though.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain