Thread: Talk about glitches...

Default Talk about glitches...

I decided to restart ffx with the cheat codes for the hell of it. So I start the game with all the celestial weapons and what glitches happen? Auron is using Wakka's ball, but the ball has replaced Auron's hand. On his other hand, is Lulu's weapon, but his hand has gone through it.

On Tidus, his weapon is fine, but on his other hand, is Yuna's staff and its located on top of his glove, so it looks like its attached. Funny stuff.

What cheats did you use?
    I only know the gameshark ones and they dont do anything like that!
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Codebreaker maybe?

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

are there codes??? And what is gameshark anyway i have seen it hundreds of times everywhere but i dono what it is

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I did the same thing. It's quite amusing.

Would be amusing to see, but do they all still attack the same and everything, dispite being oddly mutated?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

i remember once I put the code in wrong for auron's celestrial weapon and I got Auron swinging Anima's head around.

Quote Originally Posted by look_out_below
    What cheats did you use?
    I only know the gameshark ones and they dont do anything like that!
    As I had stated, I had used the Celestial Weapon cheats for all the characters. The gameshark I am using hte 5.3 which has the ffx codes already programmed in. It has a whole range of cheats for ffx lght 1 Lightning miss counts = 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadus
    are there codes??? And what is gameshark anyway i have seen it hundreds of times everywhere but i dono what it is
    A gameshark is a program that allows you to manipulate a game by inputting codes that will affect the game in different ways. Thinking of it as gene altering, but for your game. You put in the code for infinite life, and boom, infinite life you have. Of course the majority of us dont' use codes, I decided to use em to have a bit of fun.

Speaking of glitches, there's this kid in Kilika who'll say "I wanna be a Blitzball when I grow up!" when spoken to.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

is gameshark for Pc or PS2 or both, and how do i get these codes, ffx starts to bore me and i wanna have some fun in it

Gameshark is for ps2 only. You can find gameshark codes just about anywhere on net. Just google it or go to gameshark.com.

where can i buy a gameshark?

At any video game retail store. Price may vary, but they can go from anywhere from $25-$50.