Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ::Limit Break, The best part??::

Quote Originally Posted by silent_ultima
    yeah i tot so too..
    it does sound like aeris..
    but it says sumthing like cloud is too 'old' to be her son..
    or did i hear it wrong?
    Cloud said "mother.." and Aeris answered "again! how many times you´ve been calling me mother now?"
    Zack replis: "Doesn´t it feel good to be yearned for?"
    Aeris replies: "I don´t need a kid this big!"
    at least if I remember correctly

I am pretty sure Sephiroth and JENOVA are two seperate entities and we established that a while ago..O_o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Cloud was never stabbed in the stomach it was his right shoulder In FFVII and AC.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Didnt Cloud get shot at too?By that long hair dude with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    Cloud was never stabbed in the stomach it was his right shoulder In FFVII and AC.
    According to Last Order, he gets stabbed in the chest. Although they did change quite a few things in that.
    Word/s.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    According to Last Order, he gets stabbed in the chest. Although they did change quite a few things in that.
    Not so sure he gets stabbed at all in the game. I think he just holds the sword and fakes the stab.

And sure it is Aeris who says i dont need a kid this big, Cloud is always disillusioned and doesnt now whats happening.
    And isnt it pretty obvious that the dragon is Bahamut? they have alwways made bahamut look different in all the games but they always have some similarity.

and besides, Cloud uses blade beam a couple of times too
    "It's been a while Cloud" (This was when i got the chills all over my body and started trembling in fear)

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

I only spotted 1 Blade beam.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    *SPOILERS BELOW!*

I think the best limit breaks are when (SPOILER)Tifa does her combo to Loz and when Cloud Omnislashes Sephiroth. I think Aeris also did some kind of limit breaks in the movie.

As for the storyline things, I think Square left things up for our own interpretation, so you're free to make up your own ideas about the story, such as what Aeris is, what Kadaj/Yazoo/Loz are, whether the final battle has (SPOILER)Cloud fighting Kadaj, Jenova, Sephiroth, Don Corneo, none of them, all of them, some of them etc. So don't let anyone tell you their interpretation is a fact and your way of seeing the movie is wrong, it's just speculation and their opinion. silent_ultima, it's said nowhere in the movie that the creature is called Bahamut Sin, though if you check some of AC's merchandise, you can find an action figure that is called Bahamut-Sin. I just call him Bahamut myself, but if someone wants to call him a Weapon (I've seen a few people who think the creature was a Weapon), then be my guest as we never saw (SPOILER)Kadaj holding red Summon Materia when the creature appeared.

As for how I saw the ending (this is just my opinion, though), (SPOILER)I think the one talking to Kadaj and Cloud is Aeris, I don't think she's Jenova because Jenova's voice is seen nowhere in the ending credits. Kadaj is born from the Lifestream just like every other being on the Planet, so when he dies, he returns to the Lifestream, and Aeris welcomes him back when he dies. As for what Aeris (and Zack) said to Cloud, I just thought it was her way of saying, "Your time hasn't come yet. Come back to life."
    its Bahamut Sin, it is stated in advent children website
    http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/...characters.php

and yeah the voice is Aeris and Zack, Zack is telling him this is not your place and Aeris is laughing and say "I dont need such a big child" cause Cloud say "Mother"

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s[H]sIkuA
    its Bahamut Sin, it is stated in advent children website
    http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/...characters.php
    Except that's a fansite, not an official one.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Wow, you guys are stupid. It's Bahamut Shin!
    Last edited by Ultimate Weapon; 09-23-2005 at 10:00 AM.

OK PPL! ITS BAHAMUT SIN! ok, now that we all know that for the 50millionth time, on to seph. Ok, vincient has the right idea. He says that cloud is just a larva, with the thoughts of seph inside him. Now this is y the geostigma syndrome plays such a big part. It is the cells of jenova. That is y kadj and his gang want to have that reunion and they round up all the kids witht he geostigma in them. These r cells of jenova. THey say this in the movie god damn it. Pay attention. Second, the reason y kadj was able to turn into speh. Same as with cloud, he has sephs thoughts inside of him. And then, he produced a renunion by shoving the neck of jenova into him. This caused a reunion with allowed seph to come back.

Default hey did anyone else notice this?

no disrespect to any users at all in this thread.

Aeris talks to cloud (supposedly) on the phone montage while its sinking in Ajit, Forgotten Capital. "I've never thought badly of you, you came for me though, that's enought right there."

Aeris appears throughout the movie as a wolf, at the beginning, right after the phone montage thingie, and after cloud is sent back to earth.

It's not great Gospel at all, it was the lifestream, notice how it seemed to move independently and twirl a lot, and was also green, (and would make a lot more sense, Aeris cured the jenova cells in the lifestream which in turn would cure the Geostigma)

Cloud also braver-ed bahamut just before he flies up to meet him (when every one else stops fighting and watches cloud), and also during the sephiroth battle you see him do one to sephiroth while sephiroth is cutting chunks of rubble towards him.

this movie was also used as an explanatory tool as there was a big discussion as to how gunblades worked, how materia worked.

and in response to the omnislash, yes i think that is correct as if you listen closely you can hear a timer beeping as he cuts through sephiroth.

Phew...
    Remove my sig will ya?!? "shakes fist"

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

no Vincent says the SHM are Sephiroth Larvae. Geostigma is what happens when the body goes into overdrive to expell Jenova cells but it tires out as the jenova cells rush through the blood, It results in Geostigma.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Hmm... heres my interpretation of the Limit breaks

Cloud sure used alot as the main character.. (SPOILER)alot of bravers, blade beam, finishing touch, omnislash, climhazzard (i believe this should be the one to cut the "bahamut sin" we've all been seeing)
    altogether, i think the best way to know is when his sword starts shining bluish.. thats just when everything starts happening

Tifa used part of her full set combo, (SPOILER)particularly beat rush and somasault, but its cute to hear that victory ringtone of.. was it Loz? seems almost like a main event of a FFVII battle to me

I think i saw Nanaki use sled fang, Barret using big shot, and Yuffie using Greased Lightning..
    And more importantly, Cid using Boost Jump, and his Lvl 5 limit break Sierra!! (which doesn't do much )

not sure, but Cait sith and Vincent didn't use anything spectacular.... a gallant beast would be nice...
    Last edited by =Angelus=; 09-24-2005 at 01:35 PM. Reason: My spelling isn't that bad k?

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Quote Originally Posted by =Angelus=
    Hmm... heres my interpretation of the Limit breaks

Cloud sure used alot as the main character.. (SPOILER)alot of bravers, blade beam, finishing touch, omnislash, climhazzard (i believe this should be the one to cut the "bahamut sin" we've all been seeing)
    altogether, i think the best way to know is when his sword starts shining bluish.. thats just when everything starts happening :p

Tifa used part of her full set combo, (SPOILER)particularly beat rush and somasault, but its cute to hear that victory ringtone of.. was it Loz? :p seems almost like a main event of a FFVII battle to me

I think i saw Nanaki use sled fang, Barret using big shot, and Yuffie using Greased Lightning..
    And more importantly, Cid using Boost Jump, and his Lvl 5 limit break Sierra!! (which doesn't do much :D )

not sure, but Cait sith and Vincent didn't use anything spectacular.... a gallant beast would be nice... :(
    lvl 5?