Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I've have only one younger sister. She's 14 and a freshman in high school. She's at the age where girls start to get interested inguys, which makes me mad, because I can't be home, and shoot all the guys that would take her out on dates.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

I have two brothers. One is one minute older than me and the other is two years younger.

My twin brother is 25, still living at my grandparents after his first divorce and now he's repeating history by dating another 18 year old girl. They're quite serious and I'm pretty sure he's gonna get screwed over again. :rolleyes2

My little brother, 23, is currently in the Navy. He got married last year, knocked up his wife and then they got divorced earlier this year. He also uses my grandparents and my mother to pay his bills. He's currently engaged to a girl but she called off the wedding last month. He's also known for a recurring drug/alcohol addiction that he remains in denial of.

And that's just the short summary on what's up with them. I love them but I can't help but be a little disappointed with them on how they continually try to make their lives miserable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shadowdust; 09-19-2005 at 12:07 AM.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a younger, full sister Sarah who is fantastic when she's not mean. She can draw and write and yeah she's immature as all get out but she's growing. It's so cool to just see her grow. I don't feel like I ever really grew, I was just kind of born into this half wise woman half lost child mold and I'm stuck there. But she's learning about herself and the world around her, and she's getting hurt but not letting it take over and she's just all kinds of great.

I also have an older half brother, Glenn, who is married with two kids. Luci, my mother, had him when she was sixteen and he was adopted by my grandmother. We don't really have a relationship. He's pretty nice, though. Loves his kids.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles

I'm the oldest of four half-siblings. Well, half-siblings to me, anyway. Halves are too technical, though, so I just consider them my brothers and sisters.

It's two sisters and one brother. Jessica is 19, and Makenna and Austin are both 11. For those keeping score at home, Jessica and Austin are from my dad's side of the family, and Makenna is from my mom's side.

Also, none of us look remotely alike. Jessica and Makenna both look more Hispanic, since their mom's are of that descent; Austin looks Japanese since his mom (my step-mom, I guess) is Japanese.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My little brother is moving to college tomorrow. I'm going to miss him. I have another brother who is already at college, and should have graduated by now but for some reason is still there. They are cool kids.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I have a little 11yr old brother Alex and me and him are very close, I couldnt imagne life without him but if he did die I would kill myself.

I'm oldest.

The eldest of my sisters is 19. She just recently had a baby. He's adorable. Pity I've gotta half-orphan him .... it's the Italian (or maybe the Irish) in me.

The younger sister is 16. She's not adorable. In fact, she's a special form of Emo that is actually worse than usual. She reminds me of a redneck joke ".... your sister's educational goal is to graduate highschool before getting pregnant." Heaven knows she ain't going to higher education. At the rate she's going, she'll be considerably older than her sister was by the time she starts her family.

My half-brother just turned 7. He's a sweet kid. Unfortunately, his father is a piece of [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img], and he's starting to pick up some of those habits. Doing what I can to fix that, but I don't need a magic 8-ball to tell me the outcome on this doesn't look good.
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

i 've got 4 sisters and 1 brother but i do not have scaner
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

Ive got two sisters. One is 15 and the other is 13. The older of the two is surprisingly the same height as me (im 20 and pretty short, and shes really tall) and my other sister is a midget and really skinny. The 15 year old is born on the day before my birthday so i can never forget the date, and i cant forget my other sisters birthdate either because its the same date just on a different month! I get on pretty well with both my sisters but they dont seem to get along with each other too good.

two sisters Kerryanne 20, Kimberley 18
    one brother Mark 15
    kerryanne is pregnant with my nephew, kimberley is one of those binge drinking young girls. Mark is a nice kid, lucky for him when i moved away my influence was gone and he is less like me now.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

I have a little sister. 12, Cancer child (the sun sign dear), blonde hair and big blue eyes and youngest in her class and possibly her school right now.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have one brother, Kyle. Hes 19, drives and works. He still lives at home so I see him nearly everyday. We have quite a good relationship and we get along most of the time.

I have a brother and a sister. My brother is called Michael and is 26, he's engaged to be married next year. My sister is called Nikita and is 14, she lives with my mother. I think she's gorgeous
    Last edited by Rusty; 10-15-2005 at 10:27 AM.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have 5 sisters.

My oldest sister is a full sister. She's 24 but turns 25 in October. She is married and has a 2 year old daughter of her own. In the later years of growing up we never got along at all because she was always mean to me, but these past 3 years or so she started to come around and be nice again. She lives about 30 minutes from my home in Missouri.

My second older sister is a Step-sister. She's 22 and only older than me by a couple of months! I don't know a whole lot about her. When my Mom and Her Dad got married she was around for a year so I saw her every now and then when I visited my Mom, but she's lived in JacksonVille, FL for over 4 years now Ww got along pretty well so I guess if I see her again we still would.

I am in the middle at 22 years old. I'm the only boy! I enjoy RPG video games, collecting Vinyl records, playing guitar, and designing web pages.

My next sister is a Step-sister too. I don't know a whole lot about her. I've only seen her for about a total of a week because she lives in JacksonVille.

The next sister is a Half-sister on my Mom's side. She is 13. I don't get to see her nearly enough and that makes me sad I only get to spend about 3-4 days a year with her cause I'm always away with the Army. She will probably be a little like me in a few years from what I see when I do get to spend time with her.

My last sister is a Half-sister on my Mom's side too. She is 8. She's really cool and pretty. She likes to talk a lot and is goofy. A lot like I was when I was her age. I don't get to see her too much either since I'm always away
    Last edited by theundeadhero; 09-17-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Hm, i have an one older sis. She's nice and supportive and I get along with her.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley