Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cid... all he ever wanted was to fly up into space.

Well, I just don't think it's right to complain about such a nitpicky little detail. I mean, we're making jokes about Aeris being a profanity spouting nutcase. Since it wasn't exactly something that happened in the game, I think complaining that she is (SPOILER)dead is kind of pointless and detracts from the fun. We know she's (SPOILER)dead, damnit, we're making up hypothetical situations for the fun of it! This is not an excercise in logic or game continuity, so keep such arguments out of it, since they just serve to ruin the mood of the thing and dampen the fun. If we wanted to discuss flawed logic, we'd be posting in certain threads in the FFVIII forum. We're don't, we're just trying to have fun. I don't think anyone can read this thread without noticing that, which means that his post should have been left out, since there was nothing "fun" about it, it was just ruining the mood.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoruhoshi
    CId is the only character that I really like in FF7. That's why he's sort of the main character in the FF7 fic I wrote. He kicks butt. Who cares if Vincent is a demon or Barret has a gun for his right hand?! Cid is the best!!
    Truer words never spoken.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Well, I just don't think it's right to complain about such a nitpicky little detail. I mean, we're making jokes about Aeris being a profanity spouting nutcase. Since it wasn't exactly something that happened in the game, I think complaining that she is (SPOILER)dead is kind of pointless and detracts from the fun. We know she's (SPOILER)dead, damnit, we're making up hypothetical situations for the fun of it! This is not an excercise in logic or game continuity, so keep such arguments out of it, since they just serve to ruin the mood of the thing and dampen the fun. If we wanted to discuss flawed logic, we'd be posting in certain threads in the FFVIII forum. We're don't, we're just trying to have fun. I don't think anyone can read this thread without noticing that, which means that his post should have been left out, since there was nothing "fun" about it, it was just ruining the mood.
    Whoa hold yer Chocobos...who said I was complaining? You need to stop taking this so serious. Sorry to all those who were offended by my post.

AERIS PWNS J00 FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!!!11!!1eleven!!
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    Cid: Hello dear friends. How are you on this fine evening?
    Aeris: STFU BIZZOTCH! I'LL @#$% YOU UP!
    Cid: T_T
    Aeris: STOP CRYING! *smack*

Aeris Snaps - Coming to a theater near you!
    eh?

Banned

[Peter] Oh, man, this is more intense than that one time I forgot how to sit down! [/Peter]

FANTASY GUY VII: RETARDED CHILDREN

COMING TO DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mage View Post
    Cid is a potty mouth. Shera should have spanked him with a rusty screwdriver.
    HARD AGREE. i wish this franchise in general had less cussing

Shera's so dumb she'll find some way to screw it up (no pun intended)

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks for existing. You must be using Tifa to do all those punching in game.