Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: pokemon'

Pokemon kicked ass !
    The program was so cool, and they made some really good games
    Ninetales was the best !

Dont remember too much about it. I remember pikachu XD
    God Loves Variety

I named them all...^_^

Um...Well...I have spent up to....700$ on Pokemon cards over the many, many years...maybe more.

I have seen all of the movies. I :<3: the One with Latias and Latios in it...although I really don't like the ending...

Once upon a time I bought a Latias and a Latios doll from Japan...off of EBay! ^_^
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

...........i only have one game from pokemon, yellow version ^_^

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

I've bought every gameboy game except Ruby and Emerald and I barely even remember the firsat 151 poke'mon. I used to be obsessed with these games, tv shows, and cards. Now I barely even play the games I gave all my cards (200+) to my little brother and I absolutely despise the tv show and movies and I never want to watch them again. Ever. The console games all stunk in my opinion and the Game boy games are growing old for me and the Trading Card game on the GBC was okay...yeah the series is really tiring on me and it seriously needs some innovation.

When I was little I used to think that Pokemon was (really fun.

I was one of the coolest girls in school (very small school) cuz I had a big pile of cards.I also drew them pretty good.I even bought the special guide(pokedex book when there were only 151) with mew, mewto and togepi.I watched all moveis exept for the latios and latias one. Oh and I named my cat pikachu. At least i don't have the lunchbox or shoes.Though I do have stuffed toys ,action figures,bouncy balls and marbles(all my lil sis's now). Man I was a geek about it :O_O: .

Which FF Character Are You?
    Second Character: celes
    Third Character: vivi
    Beware I am a chocolate junkie and also a little You have been warned.
    WHOOOOO!!!!!!! SHCOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

I dont care what anyone sais, the original pokemon blue was a great game. After that, it just got retarded though. (yes, only blue was good, red sucked.)

the fact that I watched the poke'mon shows and the poke'mon games etc... was because I had the power to control the individual poke'mon! I could evolve them and etc. It was exciting exploring around all the different towns and gathering a strong force of little creatures to govern the way you 'worked what your momma gave ya.'

But seeing as it did go overboard I mostly play the gameboy games because it's good for the long road trips to different places. Occasionally I'll channel into the TV show on sunday mornings just to see who the main characters are.

It was the process of how adorable, and addicting it was that got me started. How one young kid turns out to be an awesome trainer with all these friends by his side. Inspiring none the less.

Not toally pathetic because it still is a fad, but not as strong. I do hope that the younger viewers like what they're seeing because it really is better than the originals. More places, poke'mon, characters, etc.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'd still watch pokemon if it was on.

i still like the ORIGINAL 151 pokemon shows id watch them if they give em and stuff, i like the " WHOS THAT POKEMON?!?!?! " thing when they were about to go to commercial

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Ok, i can honestly say that i do, and always have, thought pokemon was the worst thing that has ever happened to this world.

I miss the old pokemon, when the music was pop-rock instead of pop-rap, and you could count all the pokemon on eight and a half people's hands.
    And when the colours where 'Red' and 'Blue', not 'Aquamarine' and 'Darkish Maroon'.

wth? darkish maroons??

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

The first movie was the best. Mewtwo was emo LOL!
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan