Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: pokemon'

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Default pokemon'

i remember the good ol days when i was a kid and used to enjoy pokemon, i watched the series 1-3 i think, the last new pokemon was cyndiquil and stuff, i dont remember, now theres a whole bunch of pokemons that are just confusing, my favorite pokemon is mewtwo

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

The new pokemon suck except for a pokemon named Pubeitar/Pupitar/Whatever and NOSEPASS for obvious reasons. I miss old school Pokemon. I was a big fan. xD

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

All hail Tyrannitar (he is uber strong)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite is butterfree (hides in corner)
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Pokemon was tolerable when there were 151 of them, and everybody wet themselves over Charizard cards. I used to watch the show every day, now it's pathetic.

I was OK on the first set, and even the set with Ho-oh and Cyndaquil. After that, every fad must die eventually.
    It's a sentimental jury

Quote Originally Posted by bbomber72000
    I was OK on the first set, and even the set with Ho-oh and Cyndaquil. After that, every fad must die eventually.
    exactly, and tht i couldnt watch it cuz it i thought it would never end, 250 was enough, now theres like 1000 or something (right?)

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Pokemon was tolerable when there were 151 of them, and everybody wet themselves over Charizard cards. I used to watch the show every day, now it's pathetic.
    Totally. I have almost all 151 cards. I'm just missing Venasaur and Blastoise. I hope everyone wets themselves over Charizard eventually again because I have two good condition Charizards that I want to sell for lots of money. xD

391 POKEMON TO DATE!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

I love Pokemon! My favorites are Latias and Latios. They're in my siggy...Latias is red and Latios is blue.

"All dreams are another reality...Never forget...." -From the Southern Island in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Might as well add that in. ^_^

I have a holographic Ho-oh and Charizard card...I have Mew, too and Latias and Latios. Not to mention Pikachu.

I am your residential Pokemon lover! :<3:

In the show...they are at Pokemon Advanced Battle. I watched the first episode on Saturday.

Remember...Pokemon comes on at 9:00 AM on Saturdays(Central time) and re-runs come on at 3:00 PM Weekdays(Central time)

*Loves this thread*
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

yeah i almost had all the original 151 pokemon cards, now there is like light and dark, wutz up wit tht??!? arent they suppose to be good?

Ok...everyones point of view on pokemon has changed. I must say that i too use to collect the cards and watch the show and play the games...until it began to suck.That was around 9th grade for me.I traded my cards for ff9 but i still have some of the games. For me its too childish now, there's no real lust for me to wanna watch it anymore..i wanted to like the jhoto ones and the new ones out...but the story was to horrid for me the characters became annoying brock team rocket ash...they didn't evolve into adults or grew up nor did the stories.Pokemon had potential...but its fading away like it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    yeah i almost had all the original 151 pokemon cards, now there is like light and dark, wutz up wit tht??!? arent they suppose to be good?
    Anything can happen. Wouldn't it be boring with just "Charizard?" Come on! Think about it!

Me: "My DARK Charizard can kick YOUR LIGHT Charizard's ass!"

You: "Yeah, well my LIGHT Charizard can kick YOUR DARK Charizard's ass even MORE!"

Me: "Well my REGULAR Charizard owns ALL!"

You: "I just got owned."

Wouldn't that be cool?

Anyways....They plan on making 100 more Pokemon...1 new Pokemon movie coming out next year I believe...

i still have like 200 cards somewhere lyin aroun the hous

Dark Tyrannitar is the Roxorz, you all got pwned!
    It's a sentimental jury

Quote Originally Posted by bbomber72000
    Dark Tyrannitar is the Roxorz, you all got pwned!
    No....It's more like, "My sexy Dark Ho-oh is teh winnah and sexyness, so I win!"

Anyways....Rukario is the new Legendary. ^_^

No....It's more like, "My sexy Dark Ho-oh is teh winnah and sexyness, so I win!"
    Damn, but not if I use rock smash a lot and deck you out. *still plays a bit*
    It's a sentimental jury