Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Finnally, general guild wars thread revived.

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

I love Guild Wars... And I'd play it more... if I didn't get hung up on Maple Story... I'm adicted to MS now... so until I get real bored of that...lol

Eventually I'll get back to Guild Wars. ^_^;
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Because it's a nice solo RPG? I'm actually upset that you can't go through the entire game with henchies. Solo play is so much better than trying to find a team with a brain.
    It's not a nice solo RPG, there are so many more out there that are a lot better.

And you CAN play the entire game with henchies, every mission is possible, just that I have no desire to do so, and I find it rather sad that you'd prefer to play an online game with silent, computer-controlled NPCs than with real people.

I chose to just not play it at all rather than do that.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The people are also what turned me away from it. I don't like getting in parties with douches two levels lower than me insisting that we run through the mission and not fight. I laughed when he was the only one to die, and then I, being the monk, didn't have a res.

Playing with friends is great, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    Because it's a nice solo RPG? I'm actually upset that you can't go through the entire game with henchies. Solo play is so much better than trying to find a team with a brain.
    It's not a nice solo RPG, there are so many more out there that are a lot better.

And you CAN play the entire game with henchies, every mission is possible, just that I have no desire to do so, and I find it rather sad that you'd prefer to play an online game with silent, computer-controlled NPCs than with real people.

I chose to just not play it at all rather than do that.
    Every mission, yes. Every bonus, no. There are some bonuses which cannot be done without other players. Aurora Glade, Dragon's Lair, and Dunes of Despair, to name a couple.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

People have beaten the Demagogue with Henchmen, huge quantities of people have beaten Glint with purely Henchmen, and I know a few people who've beaten the Generals in Dunes with Henchmen, the latter being easier than you would expect because of the large window of time you have at the end where the enemies aren't attacking.

Come now kiddo, I may not like the game any more, but I certainly know a lot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    People have beaten the Demagogue with Henchmen, huge quantities of people have beaten Glint with purely Henchmen, and I know a few people who've beaten the Generals in Dunes with Henchmen, the latter being easier than you would expect because of the large window of time you have at the end where the enemies aren't attacking.

Come now kiddo, I may not like the game any more, but I certainly know a lot about it.
    Really? I haven't found anyone who has done any of those, but I'll take your word for it.

Any advice on beating Glint with just henchies? And when does the "large window" you speak of start?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Im nearly at the point of leaving it....... tuturial place ovcourse (hahaha, id neve rleave guilwars at this point).

just need one more lvl so i can be lvl 8, i think thats a nice all around lvl to leave.

Blog Entries

Hey if anyone wants to play my in game name is Nasir Olou Escobar

Really? I haven't found anyone who has done any of those, but I'll take your word for it.

Any advice on beating Glint with just henchies? And when does the "large window" you speak of start?
    For Aurora Glade, you just need to kill all the White Mantle bar a few, and then slaughter the Demagogue, he's just a low level Knight so it's easy. If you focus on the runners as they come and then take out the Mantle bit by bit, it shouldn't be a worry.

For Glint, you yourself have to play a class or sub that can interrupt her all her attacks, especially her Crystal Hibernation and Crystal Bonds; I personally think Rangers do it best with Distracting or Savage Shot. Once you do that, the Henchmen can easily deal out enough damage.

For Dunes of Despair, the last wave of enemies comes around 4 or 5 minutes I think, and then there's nothing. As long as you're careful about aggroing the almost infinite range sand worms, you can just leave the Hero alone and go out to slaughter the generals.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tsukasa
    Im nearly at the point of leaving it....... tuturial place ovcourse (hahaha, id neve rleave guilwars at this point).

just need one more lvl so i can be lvl 8, i think thats a nice all around lvl to leave.
    Yeah, I usually get my characters out of there at seven or eight.

FFXIV Character

guild wars is consuming my social life (very rare that a game does that to me).

im still OH MY GODing at the graphics.

and im having to think up all of these combonations so i dont lose my mana, its really fun.

oh and what a twist in the story.

so far only 2 downs.

1 person was being a total n00b speking in idiot talk (ie. OMG GVE M3 MNYZ, IM C00L3R T3N YOUZ AR3)

and another screamed out hey will someone help me find (i aint ruining it).

but other then that, nice community.

what are all your faveorite dances.
    i seen the female and male necromancers, they have good dances.

funny wise i'd say male warrior with his "hip thrusting" dance.

Blog Entries

Damn I spent like 3 hours the other night trying to find a damn monk in the Wilds xD we need more monks

Needs more rangers, there the best....

An eoff guild would kick @$$

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The male and female warriors together do the Pulp Fiction dance. It amuses me.

FFXIV Character

rangers are hard to use... im not likeing them, though it is cool having a pet Moa-Bird (ie. chocobo rip-off), its just pleh...