Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Finnally, general guild wars thread revived.

Hey I've bought this game, just waiting for it to reach my house. Someone PM me and get me introduced into the game, with a guild. I'd really appreciate it. =) Don't like to play by myself. ; ;

Also, how do the professions work? I thought about being a Ranger / Warrior but I'm not sure. Necromancer looks pretty fun.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

I love my N/W. I just made a R/E which is a distance powerhouse I'm going t be switching over to the Euro deistrict tonight so I can play with you guys more

Blog Entries

Ok left my guild. Tsukasa if you would be so kind as to send me a invite I'll join the guild

there's an EOFF guild now?
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Okay I decided to make a Ranger, even though I'm upset that I don't have the Monk dance. xD; My name is Eversia Natura and I will make her up later in the day, so look out for her. ^^

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

YAYAYAYAYAY!

im still saving up 60k :\ for a guild hall.

dont forget, im ussually: True Brawler Monk (searing) and Ruug Stormbringer (pre-searing)

give one of them a whisper if you want to be a member... like right now while i play it.

please try to stay in the guild for awhile, one person left without a word.
    till i found him in the pvp arena (bum bum buuuuum)

What does searing mean? And what one should I add to my friends list tsukasa? =) My name is Eversia Natura.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't remember if it explains it before the searing actually happens... Basically you start in Ascelon where it's all green and pretty and there's a problem with increasing numbers of Charr showing up around. This is the "newbie" area where you learn to play and level up.

Then when you feel ready (I usually complete all of the quests and leave at about level 8; if you have trouble with any quests ask here and I can probably tell you what to do) you go to the training hall in Ascelon where you do a PvP battle, then go through the "searing" which is Ascelon with the land all brown and destroyed. Once your character goes through the searing they can't go back, so all of us who have gone through the searing already would have to make new characters to play with you, or wait until you go through the searing for you to play with us.

EDIT: tsukasa, I don't know your character name so I don't know if you're in the game or not, but even though I like the guild I'm currently in I'll donate 10k for your guild hall. I'd donate more but I just bought max armor. xD
    Last edited by Shlup; 10-07-2005 at 06:32 AM.

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    What does searing mean? And what one should I add to my friends list tsukasa? =) My name is Eversia Natura.
    oh good you made your character

i tried inviting you earlier but it said (your name) ddnt exist.
    ill invite you now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I don't remember if it explains it before the searing actually happens... Basically you start in Ascelon where it's all green and pretty and there's a problem with increasing numbers of Charr showing up around. This is the "newbie" area where you learn to play and level up.

Then when you feel ready (I usually complete all of the quests and leave at about level 8; if you have trouble with any quests ask here and I can probably tell you what to do) you go to the training hall in Ascelon where you do a PvP battle, then go through the "searing" which is Ascelon with the land all brown and destroyed. Once your character goes through the searing they can't go back, so all of us who have gone through the searing already would have to make new characters to play with you, or wait until you go through the searing for you to play with us.

EDIT: tsukasa, I don't know your character name so I don't know if you're in the game or not, but even though I like the guild I'm currently in I'll donate 10k for your guild hall. I'd donate more but I just bought max armor. xD
    wow.... your awesome for doing that :O

im playing as: True Brawler Monk. at the moment. just whisper me

wow.... your so awesome.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Once you get further in the game 10k isn't... a ton, I guess. My fiance has gotten up to 60k on his own, though he also spends it like mad when he feels the need to upgrade his equipment.

Nice thanks for inviting me into the guild, is there any way to de-equipt the cape or dye it a different colour? Kind of sticks out like a sore thumb. =P

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nope. You're stuck with the cape as-is. The guild leader can change it (I think it costs gold) but other than that it's on your back. You'll get used to it.

FFXIV Character

... you ddnt have to leave the guild... your the second one to do that.

sending out an invite does cost whats almost impossible to get at the point of where i am.

if you want a re-invite make sure you dont leave... it costs the time i put into getting that money.

Well I'm sorry, I can easily give you back 100g. It hasn't been hard at all for me to get any gold - I have around 900 now at level 6.

I had this guy help me with getting some new gear and talking to me about ranger combinations. Then he asked if I wanted to join his guild - so I did, and they are extremely friendly and helpfull.

Blog Entries

Yeah the last guild I was in was great until the leader had to start working a [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] load. So I left and joined the much smaller EoFF guild, It is h9owever nice having people you can get to know better then having 294826742 members.