Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Locke!

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Locke is incrediably cute and deserves better than that 'ho celes.

Celes hates you now. Locke is cool. End of story.
    eh?

Good character overall, has naturally higher speed, i usually make him into a tank mage because he can equip the atma, so strength isn't that important. Plus, in the hack i'm about to mention you can get 2 of them.

Off topic and i think i posted this before, but there's a great hack called ff3nova that you can download on zophar.net that actually makes building characters necessary, and lots of new bosses that are nearly impossible to kill. Plus, every normal enemy has their attack script completely rewritten, and most of the mandatory boss battles are quite a challenge too.(i didn't make this hack myself, it just kicks ass and makes FF6 much better gamplay wise along with removing some censorship)

Locke is cool, but a crappy fighter....

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Yuber
    Off topic and i think i posted this before, but there's a great hack called ff3nova that you can download on zophar.net that actually makes building characters necessary, and lots of new bosses that are nearly impossible to kill. Plus, every normal enemy has their attack script completely rewritten, and most of the mandatory boss battles are quite a challenge too.(i didn't make this hack myself, it just kicks ass and makes FF6 much better gamplay wise along with removing some censorship)
    If you like a more challenging FFVI check out i90east's versions. They're also quite good:
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=37987
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=44818
    Figaro Castle

I think Locke is pretty cool. His stats aren't too bad either, once you've leveled him enough. I like theives. They are people after my own heart. I mean, I am a Black Mage and sugar fairy is a theif and the two of us have been best friends for quite some time now. I think she'll agree with me when I say Locke is one of my favorite playable charas in FF6.

I am the biggest Hiei fan in the universe. I AM THE BLACK MAGE! I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!!

Blog Entries

Locke is just plain cool, even if (emphasis on if) he is a thief he steals for the greater good, he steals to aid his party in saving the world and only steals from those destroying the world. thats pretty cool in my opinion.