Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMFG....like...tonight !

Default OMFG....like...tonight !

Nip/Tuck season 3 starts tonight at 10pm with a 1hr 30 mins episode.
    Theres so many questions I want an answer to....
    I actually wont be watching it tonight. Cause I dont live in America, but I will be getting the torrent right after ( even though ive got to get up at 4am ! ). Damn the time differences. So I will be probably watching it when I get back from school tomorrow.
    Everyone must watch, I know Lulu's Moogle will. Damn him.......

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

who'd have thought plastic surgeons lived such amazing lives, im not watching it i hate it

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

When is it back on in the UK on Channel 4?

oh god you havent heard, its been axed from C4, I was nearly in tears till I found out I can download the episode. You have to have Sky to see the episodes on tv. I think C4 were dumb. They claimed there wasnt enough viewing. But they showed it at 12am !!!!!
    There was a petition but C4 confirmed that Nip/Tuck is not going to come on TV..........

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    oh god you havent heard, its been axed from C4, I was nearly in tears till I found out I can download the episode. You have to have Sky to see the episodes on tv. I think C4 were dumb. They claimed there wasnt enough viewing. But they showed it at 12am !!!!!
    There was a petition but C4 confirmed that Nip/Tuck is not going to come on TV..........
    Okay, so when is it back on E4?

I dunno, I think E4 may of been affected, cause everywhere says the only way to watch is off sky. And if they bourght the show for viewing, there would be no reason why they cant show it on C4 as its the same makers. So I dought its on E4 either, just gotta download........

Well from what I've seen of it I doubt they could have shown it much earlier without cutting massive chunks out of it.
    Word/s.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    I dunno, I think E4 may of been affected, cause everywhere says the only way to watch is off sky. And if they bourght the show for viewing, there would be no reason why they cant show it on C4 as its the same makers. So I dought its on E4 either, just gotta download........
    heartbreaking.
    I have sky, but I just guessed that they would of put it on E4 if not on C4. OOF.
    I needs to find out where/when its on. ;o

Its on in October on Sky, not long to wait....
    Some have to wait for the DVD release....oh lord......
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxico
    Well from what I've seen of it I doubt they could have shown it much earlier without cutting massive chunks out of it.
    well, the first season was on at a 10pm slot and wasnt cut at all ( got the dvd pack as well ). And that seemed more....errrr....adult. The Carver storyline may of been a bit unpleasant for some. But a 10pm slot is still sutible.....

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

knowing who the carver is so i can get over my "masked peopleimiaperpeier phobia"

something will happen, a new game show will come on where i live, stopping nip tick from airing NOOOOOO!!!

I really didnt get that, but if it was a wee take in any way, should be checking your mail box in the coming weeks....
    But as for the carver being scary, Im still dreading entering the shower still....

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

duuuude, please dont say that, now i wont enter the shower.

smurf smurf smurf, It was on, and has played already in the us, Im still downloading..........*sigh*

oh god, well, the new episodes arent really like the old ones. I still think its great, but I prefered the originals style. Some bits were nasty (SPOILER) Like christian was raped by the carver. And the episodes are a bit more adult in places.
    Hope the newer episodes will pick up better. And I want Matt to come in, he aint been in the new episode.....