View Poll Results: Who Pitches the Blitzball to Tidus in Blitz Ace?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuna

15 41.67%
  • Lulu

16 44.44%
  • Rikku

5 13.89%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blitz Ace Pitcher

no essay, i was just curious if this had any bearing on the game.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

For Blitz Ace itself, the only variables seem to be who pitches and what happens if Tidus connects with the blitzball or not.

As for the game, you see different scenes in a few places depending on who gets the highest affection rating.

But the overall plot is the same no matter what. The (SPOILER) Macalania pool scene has to take place with Yuna. Maybe that's just as well. Imagining it with Lulu is kind of scary.

not really. Imaging it with her big breasts...mmmmm

Ive only ever had Lulu

all floating around in the water . . . . *drifts off* . . . . . . . .

anyway, given the choice which one wud u date? rikkus more my kinda girl

Why do you imprison your saviour?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Why not post a poll about it?

I do find the preordained nature of Tidus and Yuna's relationship a little irritating though. Especially that the affection levels can't change it.

Lulu - coz lulu rocks

Default ^____^

Haha you know what!
    In SAnubia desert,yuna's gone.I ket Lulu and Rikku die,then I use Blitz Ace,That old man Auron pitch it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by tranvanhieu
    Haha you know what!
    In SAnubia desert,yuna's gone.I ket Lulu and Rikku die,then I use Blitz Ace,That old man Auron pitch it for me!
    I don't think that's possible. IIRC, if none of the women are available, the ball just appears to come out of nowhere...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Lulu but Yuna is my queen Q charechter
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Yuna on my first playthrough, Lulu on my last one......don't recall for the other times.....
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Lulu, then Rikku on my second time.
    http://s14.invisionfree.com/Final_Fa...gend/index.php =FFL Forums< Put in your sig to help us rule the world of FF

On my game, I had Lulu throw the blitzball. On my cousins game, Rikku did. I think you can kinda tell depending on that one scene where they're driving to Macalania Temple and the person behind Tidus is usually the person who throws the blitzball. Hey, that's just my theroy. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rikku
    On my game, I had Lulu throw the blitzball. On my cousins game, Rikku did. I think you can kinda tell depending on that one scene where they're driving to Macalania Temple and the person behind Tidus is usually the person who throws the blitzball. Hey, that's just my theroy. xD
    Yes, and that in turn depends on the "affection level" you've attained for that character.

By affection level, I mean who you've spoken to first the most amongst your party members, what answers you give in conversations. There's also speculation that healing a certain member in battle often can raise the affection level, as well.

One thing I noticed, that during the scene in Guadosalam, when Lulu asks you if you've fallen for Yuna, the only playthrough I answered "You're more my type, Lulu", was the only playthrough in which Lulu rode on the ski-doo (snowmobile) at Lake Macalania with me. As well, on this playthrough she tosses the ball during Blitz Ace to me, and none of the females were in my fighting party.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
    all floating around in the water . . . . *drifts off* . . . . . . . .

anyway, given the choice which one wud u date? rikkus more my kinda girl
    yea I'm not a big guy so i think i'd prefer rikku, but I sure wouldn't mind if lulu putting on a show