View Poll Results: Who Pitches the Blitzball to Tidus in Blitz Ace?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuna

15 41.67%
  • Lulu

16 44.44%
  • Rikku

5 13.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blitz Ace Pitcher

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Default Blitz Ace Pitcher

Who pitches the ball to Tidus during his Blitz Ace limit in your game? Is it who you wanted?

I got Lulu, to my suprise. I tried different responses to her question in Guadosalam, but her reaction to Tidus telling her that she was his type was too cutting for me, so I went for the neutral response. I guess she liked that better.

At first I thought she's appearing in Blitz Ace because I'm in the Al Bhed Home (SPOILER) without Yuna in the party , but she was riding on the snowmobile with Tidus so I think she has the highest affection rating at the moment.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Rikku.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Yuna does it on my game.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't remember if I've gotten rikku yet or not. I know I've had yuna and lulu, but I forgot which one was funnier.

only ever had yuna...

Thus far, I've had Yuna and Lulu. I think it's dependant on who you have in your party at the time of the fight. If its Lulu in the party, then she'll do it. If its Yuna, then Yuna will. I think thats how it works.

Default ^___^

Well if you want Rikku to pitches the ball ,let Yuna and Lulu die,then use Blitz Ace hehe
    It goes for the others.

its worked on a points system. when all your team r stud around (like in agencies and such) talk to the one u want to pitch the ball first, then talk evry one else, then talk to the other 2 girls.

the screenplays also change. who tidus talks to in guadosalam can be changed (can b rikku or lulu) and who he rides to the temple on the snowmobile changes as well. in the guadosalam talk, it is obvious which responses give points to certain girls.

also on the screenplay in the airship before you jump onto sin can change.

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Your battle style can also change it. I started with Lulu but it switched to Yuna because Tidus cast a lot of healing and protective spells on her (and none of the other girls) during my Monster Arena training. There's an FAQ on GameFAQs.com all about this, I believe...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

u can also turn a girl into stone and shatter he with tidus to severely damage ur relationship with her!

Yuna in my game. And did you know that if Rikku doesn't have the highest affection level while you are in an underwater battle the battle will come out of no where.

Yuna

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Lulu's the default tosser on my game. Yuna comes in next then Rikku. But I tried killing Yuna and Lulu off to see Rikku toss the ball.

Actually, the affection rating also depends on who use items on most of the time. Also the Guard and Sentinel abilities are crucial to the affection rating. Have Yuna (or whatever girl you want to toss the ball) cast provoke on the enemy (if they have the skill) and have Tidus cast Sentinel in turn!
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Aside from all this, does this have any bearing on the actual move?

no . . . what u want an essay!?