View Poll Results: Who Pitches the Blitzball to Tidus in Blitz Ace?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yuna

15 41.67%
  • Lulu

16 44.44%
  • Rikku

5 13.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blitz Ace Pitcher

I've had Lulu at all times, but I'd like Rikku to do it :/ and I can't seem to get her to it, even though it's always her on the snowmobile on the way to Macalania. Weird, huh?

Fevered lovers and austere thinkers
    Love equally, in their ripe season
    Cats powerful and gentle, pride of the house
    Like them they feel the cold, like them are sedentary

- Charles Baudelaire
    I'm listening to...

try getting her celstrial weapon thats how i got her i powered it fully

For Blitz Ace... my first file it was Rikku, second was Yuna, third: I haven't got Blitz Ace yet, but I have a feeling it might be Lulu. (Lulu was on the snowmobile.) I'd like to see Lulu jump off the ship onto Sin!
    Aurora, exhale bloody air! Dark Holy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Messenger
    For Blitz Ace... my first file it was Rikku, second was Yuna, third: I haven't got Blitz Ace yet, but I have a feeling it might be Lulu. (Lulu was on the snowmobile.) I'd like to see Lulu jump off the ship onto Sin!
    Yeah, come to think of it, I just saw that one yesterday during this playthrough (this being the playthrough where Lulu pitches for the Blitz Ace, and rides on the ski-doo at Lake Macalania).
    As well, when talking about going into sin after defeating both his side flippers/wings/arms/whatever they are, she says something along the lines of "Lets go! Just you and me!" referring to Tidus, which gets that embarrassed reaction from him.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Default Rikku Rules

Some people don't use Rikku enough and they think she sucks.
    She is actually really good.
    She is my Blitz ace Pitcher. She has 255 of everything except luck. She has over 30000 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku_007
    Some people don't use Rikku enough and they think she sucks.
    She is actually really good.
    She is my Blitz ace Pitcher. She has 255 of everything except luck. She has over 30000 HP.
    Anyone of the characters can deal out that damage. It depends who you want to level up the most.

For instance, I have Tidus levelled up the most, and he deals the most damage. 99,999 during his kick in blitz ace, at best.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Lulu. She be a goth. The other two are goody goody and boring.

lulu, and that's who i wanted. the jiggles w/ auto-haste are hilarious. And Onion Knights rule! (I love FF3.)

The only problem is that even hasted her attack takes forever.

BTW you don't need even close to 255 in all stats to be the best possible.
    In fact if you had 255 luck you'd need 0 ACC and EVA. I have 255 strength, defense, magic defense, and I'm working on magic (it's boring). I have base acc, 250 agility (no difference between 250 and 255), ~140 luck, and ~120 eva. That's all you need. Sure frees up a lot of nodes for hp spheres huh?

Go read gamefaqs.com if you want to know why this is the best.

It's all down to a hidden "relationship level" this changes depending on who you talk to first in sequences, who you use recovery items on the most and generally how you treat them. For example: if you attacked lulu with a stonestrike weapon and then attacked her and shatterd her tou level between you and her would go down. In my game it's Yuna. but im sure it has been auron before.