Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

1. Mc Fly
    2 My Chemical Romance
    3 Him
    4 Rooster
    5 U2
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

1. HIM.
    2. HIM.
    3. HIM.
    4. HIM.
    5. HIM.

6. Cradle of Filth
    Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yliette View Post
    Avril's become more profane now with lines such as "Hell yeah, I'm a m***** f***in' princess"
    No matter how much you and Sigmund Freud want it to be, 'mother' is not a curse word.

T'best in terms of pants Captain VooDoo's Avatar

Did I vote for evenesence already? sorry i must have forgot, but i do want to vote for....emmmm.......busted .....that always happens when i say there name

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Busted already broke up, they don't count anymore.

Yes they do count because there still crap

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

broken up bands still count

What does it matter if busted 'broke up'? they were never a real band to begin with. They three public-school boys rounded up and given a stupid name and bad hairstyles. So, can they really break up then?

Reminds me, though. A vote for fightstar.

and a vote for busted perhaps?

Vote for Fighstar and Busted. And McFly. Goddamit, I hate them so much...
    The Hall of Shame's going pretty well then, but I'm suprised to see Slipknot in the list. I know they're not everyone's cup of beverage, but they're not as bad as Blink 182, are they? They can't be!
    EDIT: Oh, and Evanescence.

I vote for blink 182!
    why does everyone hate MCR so much?

Angry Don't get mad i'm just stating my opinions and facts.

Quote Originally Posted by silverpigeon97
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    I'm going to piss off a lot of posers with this list.

1. My Chemical Romance
    2. Taking Back Sunday
    3. Senses Fail
    4. Thrice
    5. Hawthorne Heights
    6. Story of the Year

Actually, I am just really annoyed with the emo scene right now. To continue...

7. Linkin Park

There are other bands I have seen that I agree with, but I seriously posted in this thread to take a shot at emo, and I don't feel like listing the rest.
    I agree with most of that but what is wrong with MCR?
    I'm glad I kind've don't post a lot because this would aggrivate me. Which my boyfriend posted most of this so it aggrivates me even more.

Personally, I really like My Chemical Romance. I think they are great, and when they make music videos they are awesome. One of the best bands i've even seen make music videos. The one song "Helena" that i'm sure most people heard of is about the lead singers grandmother that past away that the whole band was pretty much close to. I think the video that goes along with that song expresses it very well. Actually it is one of my ultimate favorite videos ever. Anyways, a lot of singers/bands make up songs about family members that have died or whatever. It's not a song of....my girlfriend cheated on me type thing.

There's another song called "Ghost Of You" and i'm sure totally what that is about, but there video isn't about a normal emo type of thing. It's about a WAR and not about a break up. It's a pretty good video.

Anyways, for the following band:

Taking Back Sunday- not that bad
    Senses Fail- don't really like
    Thrice- not sure who they are
    Hawthorne Heights- heard of them but haven't listened to them
    Story of the Year- pretty good!

Not all people that like that music and dress all dark act like they hate the world or however they supposedly feel. There are about at least half that you consider EMO because the music they listen to and the clothes they wear. That's retarded. My sister and her friends dress that way and listen to that kind of music all of the time, and they don't like real emo people do. There emo that is really emo and ther is emo that is not so bad at all. Don't assume all emo is the same. I've seen a lot of emo people. There was A LOT of them where I went to high school. Most of them dressed like they were emo because of the music. I think they actually have STYLE compared to people that wear American Eagle, Abercrombie, and whatever other brand of clothing out there that is made for mostly the common preppy person/person who usually very skinny(especially if you shop at Abercrombie!)

All you EMO haters...read into the people a little more that are EMO. A lot of them aren't so bad. They are normal people. Oh nooo they show FEELING! Give me a break. If I were all of you....I wouldn't care about it. Why!?! Because people that emo don't really care what other people think of them. I wouldn't. It's overrated. You look down on emo people, and when you show that they think, "what is your problem?" Why? Because music is an ART! All different genres of music are different arts of different sounds.

I know Ed will disagree with me on the last part, but no way is music not an art!It is definitely considered an art. As a singer myself that also listens to many types of music I can not express it enough. A lot of these people express their own art if you haven't noticed. Not just bands, but the people that listen to them. I appreciate that. If you met my sister and the people I have known that were EMO you'd think differently!

Sorry that it sounds so harsh, i'm not trying to be. I'm just explaining why a lot of you got it very wrong.
    Last edited by DragonflyLex; 10-01-2005 at 03:29 PM.

i'm looking for nominations, not speeches

Good charlotte,
    green day,
    my chemical romance.

Much Luv

Why do some people just not realise how awful MCR are? You'd have to be deaf not to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitorfish
    Why do some people just not realise how awful MCR are? You'd have to be deaf not to get it.
    im no fan of MCR but can we please keep this, i hate your band, crap to a minimum