Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Hall of Shame

Alright, let's get this straight. 1.) I've never listened to Busted. 2.) I don't know anything about them, apart from what I've heard in this thread. 3.) I never "stuck up" for them, I never complimented them, never compared them to Nirvana, only used one quote referring to them to also reflect upon Nirvana. 4.) I don't care. Really.

Manson: Well, here.

Quote Originally Posted by ME
    As for Manson... Again, some of his music is good. Some is very bad. AndI [sic] disagree with quite a bit of what he "sings" about. And the way that freaky bastard looks.
    I don't like his "music", I don't like the crap he puts in it, and I don't like the way he dresses himself up. That's not "small-minded fascism", that's not liking the guy's music, or the messages he puts in it, or the way he makes himself look. I never said "I don't like him because he looks weird".

And finally. This is a thread devoted to people's opinions on musical artists. My opinions, obviously, are different than yours. Your opinions are different than some of the opinions of other people here. That doesn't mean anybody here thinks they're always right or has an ego -- that means we all have our own opinions about music. Don't we? So it's foolish to say somebody needs get over their ego or realize they're not always right when you're discussin OPINIONS, especially on such a meaningless topic as music. Realize that though I may disagree with you, there are no "right" or "wrong" tastes in music -- everybody is free to listen to whatever they want. Damn buddy, get the hell over yourself.

How can somebody be that damn stupid?

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

jeez these long posts are an eyesore, how about some votes people

here is my list:

1- Backstreet Boys (they deserve an horrible, miserable, ugly death)
    2- Michael Jackson (Mars attacks!)
    3- Avril Lavigne (horrible teenager)
    4- Marylin Manson (just look at his face)
    5- Hanson (must I say something?)

well, that's it.

is there anibody out there?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I hereby nominate/ vote for...

1)Roger Waters, for being a self serving dick of a human being, and tweaking the awesomeness of floyd into self serving whining and ranting.
    2)Green Day. For being all that is not punk, and all that is suck.
    3)Ashlee Simpson and
    4)Britney Spears Sister for being talentless minions riding off a siblings fame.
    5)William Hung, for proving that americans will buy anything the media shoves in their faces.
    6)Korn, solely for covering and destroying "another brick in the wall"
    7)The Goo Goo dolls, solely for covering and destroying "Give a Little bit"
    8)Amy Grant, for having the stones to release a cover of "pave paradise" when the original had just been released and was still in heavy radio rotation
    9) Limp Bizkit, for general all purpose sucking
    10) and I'll rap it up with a personal "you freaking suck" to the mighty My Chemical Romance. You suck.