Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A.C. released in U.S. Jan 10??????

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Indeed. Gamestop is not a reliable source. Especially, since I remember them holding that date before E3.
    Meaning absolutely nothing. The movie was supposed to be released Summer of 2004 and wasn't. The date has been pushed back yet again, just face it.

Quote Originally Posted by §håd0w
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Indeed. Gamestop is not a reliable source. Especially, since I remember them holding that date before E3.
    Meaning absolutely nothing. The movie was supposed to be released Summer of 2004 and wasn't. The date has been pushed back yet again, just face it.
    Umm.. I will when Square actually states it. At this point there isn't even a release date to pushback FROM.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

I'm going with Zbonks, and a friend of mine also said it was going to be released in Jan so I'm sure they're both correct. Anyways I downloaded it already (Lol, with 56k)...but I'm buying it anyways! *Pounds chest* Final Fantasy Fan!

Also...fear my 56k powers! I downloaded a 700 MB File!

As you should. I also brought this up over a week before this thread was even created stating that the date was knocked back (Earlier stated 1/3/06, but that was just what they said). So I was 7 days off, but still.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A reliable source has told me that it may or may not be released in the U.S. sometime in November. This was coming from a website though.