Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else beaten Ruby and Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord
    Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    pffft I havent. Who has the time to fight enough battles to get your characters limit breaks high enough that you can get theyre ultimate limit break, so then you can get all theyre ultimate weapons and levell all theyre materia to masters and then get a gold chocobo and "uuughhh" too much crap to list. Anyway I've never bothered and I pray I never will.
    If you don't do that then you don't love FF enough...
    "NOO TAKE IT BACK OR ILL ****ing OMLISLSH UUU!!1" xD
    Hey I agree with them, if you cant be bothered with that, the games not complete.
    OMG MUST DEVOTE LIFE AND ALL EXISTENCE TO VIDEO GAME.
    SUNSHINE BAD. NO EAT. NO SLEEP. MUST PLAY.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    pffft I havent. Who has the time to fight enough battles to get your characters limit breaks high enough that you can get theyre ultimate limit break, so then you can get all theyre ultimate weapons and levell all theyre materia to masters and then get a gold chocobo and "uuughhh" too much crap to list. Anyway I've never bothered and I pray I never will.
    If you don't do that then you don't love FF enough...
    "NOO TAKE IT BACK OR ILL ****ing OMLISLSH UUU!!1" xD
    Hey I agree with them, if you cant be bothered with that, the games not complete.
    OMG MUST DEVOTE LIFE AND ALL EXISTENCE TO VIDEO GAME.
    SUNSHINE BAD. NO EAT. NO SLEEP. MUST PLAY.
    See? Crazybayman understands!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I've beaten both of them ~ though God knows there was about a year inbetween...in fact there was not only Final Fantasy VI and Kingdom Hearts inbetween but quite a few others as well.

I'm lame. ^_^

can somebody tell me how to beat emerald and ruby pleeease (the easy way please)

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Cloud... use OmniSlash XD

no, the easy way? Strong Limit Breaks+Hypers, and using just enough materia to keep you alive (final-atk paired with Revive, Knights of the Round, Counter-Atk materia, and Mime)

getting ultimate weapons and strong armor helps too

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

quote pyramids are bad. -eestlinc

Can sins ever be forgiven?

I have finished FF7 6 times now, killing both the weapons 3 times over.

One save has all characters maxed out also all Materia
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://xs45.xs.to/pics/05365/viicast-f.gif[/IMG]
    Gamufi-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

I did it, at last, I beat Emerald Weapon without materia. It wasnt really that hard come to think of it. I was going to do Ruby but it was to hard and I cant be bothered.

I've also beaten them both and the key is simply planning

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Say no to quote pyramids -eestlinc

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

All without kotr and has worked on the 1st try 5 times so far. I still have that game saved before killing ruby/emerald, so i might try again and see if i'm consistant enough.

Ruby: Only cloud alive, cast big guard to stay in haste, drink hero drinks during spare turns or attack, have 4x cut, at least 200 strength and speed, and use the w-item bug on elixirs/megalixirs/hero drinks. Only attack when you know there is a spare turn,(tentacles dead or an attack missed) and use omnislash only when fully healed, it'll take the tentacles out for the time being, while ruby takes a few turns to hit you and build your limit gauge up again, nail em, repeat. Long fight, but no need for chocobo breeding, and power sources are easy to find, morph the tanks in gongaga(sp?)

Emerald: Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, good speed and strength stats highly recommended, 200+ str on cloud is highly recommended. W-item bug on megalixirs, and make sure to use omnislash to kill the emeralds for a short time, so it can't use air tam storm.(dunno if i got that right, it's been around a year since i played ff7) Get both yuffie and cid with good strength/speed stats, and doom of the living and highwind will cause quite a bit of damage. No tact was involved with this strategy, i just got lucky all 5 times i suppose. No final attack+phoenix was used.

These bosses are like omega from FF5, just cheap, and once you find a way to kill em once, whatever method,(there are lots) you'll most likely find an easy way to kill them due to their easy to read attack patterns.

I have
    and it only took me 7 years and many hours of reading on this site too do it
    Al: I Care, by Al Bundy. When hooters jiggle around and I find nickels on the ground, I care. When a Mustang engine purrs and the bathroom is not hers, I care. When the pitcher's on the mound and the wife is underground, I care. But when I've been playing this for days, I will kill anyone who stays. I swear

Al: Pretty women make us buy beer, and ugly women make us *drink beer*.

The one thing I don't like about a lot of people is that they say it's cheap to use KoTR, or that it's the easy way, yet they'll still use the W-Item bug, which is even cheaper because it's not suppose to be in the game in KoTR is, so yeah, but either way, simple planning beats both of them, of just some kick ass characters too.

THE JACKEL

this is getting worse -eestlinc

Can sins ever be forgiven?

This is a warning -eestlinc