Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else beaten Ruby and Emerald

I capture me beating Ruby Weapon, its about 16mins long but it shows what ive got eqipt and stuff and how i kicked rubys assss!

If anyone wants it, i can give.

Easy when you know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd
    I capture me beating Ruby Weapon, its about 16mins long but it shows what ive got eqipt and stuff and how i kicked rubys assss!

If anyone wants it, i can give.

Easy when you know how.
    Please do, I would like to see how you did it.

Ill find it now on my server, and give a link. its a big file because i only deal in quality when capturing stuff.

edit: ok, it wasnt on there but it being uploaded now.

edit 2: ok, it been uploaded, heres the link

Russell(Cloud) V Ruby Weapon
    Last edited by Russielloyd; 10-04-2005 at 11:00 PM.

dude, chill out on the pyramids -eestlinc

Can sins ever be forgiven?

I just beat Emerald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got all the master materias now!!!!!!!!!!!!!My next target is RUBY......How can I get ruby to put his claws down so I can hit him?

I beat the both of them, and they weren't easy. Two hard ass fights...but it was worth it!

To the above question. (This was taken from a guide right here at eyesonff by Johannes Haglund...with a few alterations by me.

Ruby
    "Cloud (Mystile armor, enhance sword, ribbion, hp absorb linked to kor, mimic, w-summon, magic plus, bahamut zero linked to quadra magic, final attack linked to pheonix, and the rest of the materia slots filled with Hp and Mp plus)

The battle:
    Kill off your other characters, except for cloud (before you fight ruby). This way his claws will already be in the earth when you fight him. Have cloud cast kor twice, once on ruby and once at the tentacles. If kor is on lvl one the spell will only be cast once, on the the tentacles, but that's okay. Since you've got a lot of magic power. Since you've linked kor with hp absorb, you'll be healed to full health too. After this just cast mimic every turn untill ruby goes six feet under. Every turn you'll cast kor twice for zero mp and get healed too. Don't worry about ruby's counter attacks because thanks to the mystile armor, he'll miss most of the time. Eventually you'll have defeated ruby.
    Last edited by Skarr; 10-08-2005 at 02:11 AM.

The best way to beat Ruby is with one character preferbly Cloud.

If you have 2 or 3 character alive, he'll knock a random character out of the fight untill there is one and if your best character is gone, you more or less buggered.

In my previous post i put a link to the battle i capture againts Ruby.

When Ruby put his claws/tenticles into the ground, they cause more damage with its normal attack than what damage Ruby actually does.

Two words for beating Ruby....
    HADES MATERIA...

Ruby can be stopped, and even with all 3 characters alive, W-Summon, Hades, KoTR, then continual Mime, he's stopped the whole battle, not even a challenge....

THE JACKEL

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtheninja
    I beat the both of them, and they weren't easy. Two hard ass fights...but it was worth it!

To the above question. (This was taken from a guide right here at eyesonff by Johannes Haglund...with a few alterations by me.

Ruby
    "Cloud (Mystile armor, enhance sword, ribbion, hp absorb linked to kor, mimic, w-summon, magic plus, bahamut zero linked to quadra magic, final attack linked to pheonix, and the rest of the materia slots filled with Hp and Mp plus)

The battle:
    Kill off your other characters, except for cloud (before you fight ruby). This way his claws will already be in the earth when you fight him. Have cloud cast kor twice, once on ruby and once at the tentacles. If kor is on lvl one the spell will only be cast once, on the the tentacles, but that's okay. Since you've got a lot of magic power. Since you've linked kor with hp absorb, you'll be healed to full health too. After this just cast mimic every turn untill ruby goes six feet under. Every turn you'll cast kor twice for zero mp and get healed too. Don't worry about ruby's counter attacks because thanks to the mystile armor, he'll miss most of the time. Eventually you'll have defeated ruby.

Thats kinda what I did, but I didnt use mystile armor.

I just beat Emerald and Ruby today. Both with Cloud only. Emerald killed my other two people and i just didnt revive them and kept mimic-ing omnislash and using a lot of elixers. With Ruby i just summoned Hades and then KotR a lot. It was cool. I'm so happy.

you've been warned before -eestlinc

Thank you Hysterian!

how does mimic work?what does it do?

It repeats the last move you did

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The following people are now warned for spamming up quote pyramids:

Dark Lord
    Destai
    =Angelus=
    G SpOtZ
    RaidenWeb17

Please do not do it again.

I just beat Ruby......I'm not saying it just to show off but I was very easy......I killed my two partners leaving Cloud alone in the fight......I equiped him with Mystile for armor and it doesn't matter what weapon you put.......When you beat Emerald remember you got the master summon materia?Well I equiped it and paired with MP Absorb materia........I put the W-Summon materia and I combined the Final Attack materia with Revive.......Then I got into battle.....First when you get into the fight with only Cloud Ruby's claws will be in the sand already then when the claws appear in your back.....Very fast summon KOR on the claws and then since you have W-Summon cast it again but now to Ruby.........Keep on doing that for about 5 times (remember you combined the master summon to Mp Absorb so you will never run out of MP)and Ruby will be out in no time.