Thread: On your server, which kingdom is usually in 1st?

Blog Entries

Default On your server, which kingdom is usually in 1st?

First, allow me to explain how a kingdom is ranked 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

When you start FFXI, you choose between 3 Kingdoms. Sandoria, Bastok, and Windurst. Once you begin, you will be able to have signet cast on you. While signet is active, there are 3 effects:

1. Crystals can be obtained from Monsters. (Kill them to obtain the crystals)

2. As you kill, you gain Conquest Points. (Conquest Points are used to buy Items from special types of Gaurds.)

3. As you kill Monsters that give you EXP, you gain points for your kingdom.

The kingdom with the most points saved up goes in first. When your kingdom has alot of points, they have control over more areas. When they have control over areas, you can go to these places to have signet cast on you. Also you can set up a Home Point in that area for free. (If there is a special gaurd there.)

So, on your server, which kingdom is usually in first?

On my server, Fairy, it is almost always Sandoria. But Windurst is on the rise. Windurst has control over Sarutabaruta (duh), Qufim, Derfland, and Zulkheim.

Note: Keep in mind that I quit FFXI for a long while, and my explanation of Signet is what I remember from a year ago.

Usually on Midgard, Windurst and Sandoria fight over the right to be #1 and it seems pretty even. However whats the best is that Bastok is always the underdog, and when it ever does goes #1 like every blue moon...its WOW!!!! o_o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

On Ragnarok its mostly Windy or Sandy, but when bastok comes on first place they almost take the whole world XD
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

Windurst and San D'oria are usually battling for 1st on Midgardsormr. Nobody really cares about Bastok(:P), and it's surprising if they own something other than Gustaberg. Oh, and Windurst rocks! >:o

It is normally Sandy on Alexander, some times windy and rarely Bastok.
    Mr. is coming to get you!!!

on Pandy it use to be Windurst and sandy, but right nw I think windy,sandy,and bastok just vicious fight over it. I noticed that Bastok had a big comback in Pandy.

On Siren to me it seems like a near even race between all three. From week to week you never know which nation will come out first. Sometimes a nation will be first one week and third the next.
    The CyberVeldt

FFVI Expert Version 2 is available for download
    and it can be yours by clicking the above link

When I was on Diabolos it was always San d'Oria.

On Ragnarok, it's almost always Windurst. Big surprise, considering everywhere you guys the Tarutarus are running rampant. Right now Sandy is in control, though, and it seems they're getting their crap together as far as conquest goes because we're losing all control.