View Poll Results: Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 43.66%
  • no

40 56.34%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: About Square´s intentions.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They might, but definelty not every hidden details so hidden that only you can notice every single one of them and relate them to something that is unrelated to the story.

and the mods deleted my petition WHY?!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Because you are trying to hurt a person who honestly tries to state his theories which were a result of many years of playing FF8 unlike your stupid SARCASTIC THEORIES which makes no real sense.Because this person actually argues his theories instead of giving stupid subjective opinion like some people here and arguments like "It´s a bug from the game".
    Because he will use his head to argue instead of making fun of others and waiting for other "so recognized " members to think on his place.
    Because he will not judge others quickly but consider their theories even when they don´t agree with them instantly.
    Because if he sees a thread he don´t like he will not make a petition for closing it or deleting it or banning the author.He knows what freedom of speech is and will not prevent the people who like it to see it due to his ego.He knows that if he don´t like it he is not forced to see it but has no right to interfere destructively(mods,cids knights and admins are an exception) .He is not the only member on the forums.
    As Squall says,there should be many reasons.

They might, but definelty not every hidden details so hidden that only you can notice every single one of them and relate them to something that is unrelated to the story.
    How many more times do I need to post these?

Then why is it that no one appears on FF7 saying things like that.On FF7 there were a lot of hidden details( I also played it ).

But on FF7 there is not so much secrets on the storyline as on FF8.
    Yes,I also had theories on FF7 but they are just about four:location of promised land,the true villain of FF7(who is really controlling who in Shinra),True identity of the father and brother of Cloud and the "puppet family" theory.
    However I found hundreds for FF8.

Considering that FF8 duration (considering sidequests also) is much less than FF7 a person should also appear on FF7 saying that.

Which means the guy is referring to storyline secrets which were far more on FF8.
    By the way were had you been lately?
    Go see the Mega Topic thread I posted.
    I posted irrefutable evidence there.
    Then Skyblade comes and APPARENTLY refutes it.
    I made another irrefutable argument.
    Skyblade appears and argue.
    I counter argue with another irrefutable argument.
    Skyblade never really refuted my argument.He just add things to my theory that I hadn´t noted before.
    Strangely no one posted anymore.
    They thought they had win but they forgot to see my last post.It has a lot of physics.
    Post there Unknowns,please.
    It´s the only thread in which I had irrefutable evidence.

It seems like he was saying (based on your…interesting paraphrasing) that as the water began to slowly change, he had begun to forget its original purity. This in itself can be tied in with Ultimecia’s final monologue:

Quote:
    Time...
    It will not wait...
    No matter how hard you hold on.
    It escapes you. And...

Now, what is presented in that pic:

Quote:
    There must be many things in this world that fade away unnoticed

The lines seem to share a similarity, portraying the message that time will inevitably change everything within the world, and the changes will go unnoticed.

Agreed completely.

If this is true,if time slowly change things then another ever more interesting conclusion can be taken here.

By the way,the quote from the man at Balamb clearly says that there were many hidden things on the world of FF8.
    And the pollution subject is one of these.
    This guy must had travelled around the world and found these secrets.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 09-27-2005 at 10:43 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Because you are trying to hurt a person who honestly tries to state his theories which were a result of many years of playing FF8 unlike your stupid SARCASTIC THEORIES which makes no real sense.Because this person actually argues his theories instead of giving stupid subjective opinion like some people here and arguments like "It´s a bug from the game".
    Because he will use his head to argue instead of making fun of others and waiting for other "so recognized " members to think on his place.
    Because he will not judge others quickly but consider their theories even when they don´t agree with them instantly.
    Because if he sees a thread he don´t like he will not make a petition for closing it or deleting it or banning the author.He knows what freedom of speech is and will not prevent the people who like it to see it due to his ego.He knows that if he don´t like it he is not forced to see it but has no right to interfere destructively(mods,cids knights and admins are an exception) .He is not the only member on the forums.
    As Squall says,there should be many reasons.

How many more times do I need to post these?

Then why is it that no one appears on FF7 saying things like that.On FF7 there were a lot of hidden details( I also played it ).

But on FF7 there is not so much secrets on the storyline as on FF8.
    Yes,I also had theories on FF7 but they are just about four:location of promised land,the true villain of FF7(who is really controlling who in Shinra),True identity of the father and brother of Cloud and the "puppet family" theory.
    However I found hundreds for FF8.

Considering that FF8 duration (considering sidequests also) is much less than FF7 a person should also appear on FF7 saying that.

Which means the guy is referring to storyline secrets which were far more on FF8.
    By the way were had you been lately?
    Go see the Mega Topic thread I posted.
    I posted irrefutable evidence there.
    Then Skyblade comes and APPARENTLY refutes it.
    I made another irrefutable argument.
    Skyblade appears and argue.
    I counter argue with another irrefutable argument.
    Skyblade never really refuted my argument.He just add things to my theory that I hadn´t noted before.
    Strangely no one posted anymore.
    They thought they had win but they forgot to see my last post.It has a lot of physics.
    Post there Unknowns,please.
    It´s the only thread in which I had irrefutable evidence.

To be edited.
    You were doing ok up until the end of the bold section. I don't really think you argue your theories, since arguing would imply at least an attempted use of logic.

Anyway, I never posted in the other one after that because there was no point. I couldn't get the videos you linked to to work, and I'm way too lazy to go try to hunt down a save file near those videos. So, since I can't see the videos, I can't refute your claims (since using common sense doesn't get through to you), and there was no point in going on.

Also, nothing you have ever presented has been irrefutible in the eyes of anyone except yourself.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FE used the word "irrefutable" so many times that i don't know what it means anymore. although i was never sure of his definition of it in the first place. what's so irrefutable about ur evidence?

Thank you Hysterian!

I vote yes, but not in the way you think.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    what's so irrefutable about ur evidence?
    Future Esthar says it is irrefutable, so it must be fact.

Something along those lines, I think.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Also, nothing you have ever presented has been irrefutible in the eyes of anyone except yourself.
    Yes it has.
    The ones on the Mega Topic.

I provided evidence on my claim.
    This evidence was irrefutable.
    You tried to refute it but with no success.
    You even help to confirm my theory.
    No one refuted the EVIDENCE yet.
    People just stopped posting for no reason.
    If the Lunar cry is coming then the grav. force generated by the monsters will create tidal waves flooding the continent.
    Also,the FMV in which the monsters hit the atmosphere and spread over the Pandora goes next to the one in which they already hitted the atmosphere on Galbadia´s direction.This is strange,at least.
    Events on Space were a good example of these hidden details.

I have Bink Video to see the files and another tool to extract them.
    I can put them as an attachement if you wanna.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

YOU don't have good enough evidence to say that ur theory is true though. therefore, it IS refutable, knowing that the mega topic theory is sooo random, saying that while they were in space, they time travelled?
    everybody came up with wonderful explainations to argue with ur false theory. maybe ur just not man enough to admit it, but u were WRONG. people came up with better evidence that disproved ur theory. i don't see what's so irrefutable about it.

Thank you Hysterian!

People don´t provide wonderful explanations for anything.
    The tidal wave theory just posed more problems which can only be solved by my theory.
    Why don´t you admit I am right on that one?
    Because it´s farfetched?
    It turns out to be a subjective opinion then.
    EDIT:Also,dark colors just don´t turn to light colors all of a sudden.
    So the water channel is really there.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 09-28-2005 at 12:07 AM.

Regards,
    Big D

says who?
    i've seen tiny little fmv errors all over the place, and it's very very possible, that the blue just happened to carry the color of water over the color of land. it's an fmv, which means it's part of a game, and it's not a sharp image. it's soo possible but i don't understand how ur trying to argue with it. on the mega topic you also stated that the "only explaination" is that they time travelled, but there's been things stated that prove that wrong.
    1) if they time travelled, did the lunar cry that they witnissed NOT happen? did the witness one from the past or something?
    2) you cannot assume that there was water around the peninsula at that time. there's no evidence from the game that actually says or shows the water covering that area of the peninsula.
    3) why would the lunar base in space randomly time travel?
    4) that means the adel tomb that they were near wouldn't have been there at the time if they time travelled.
    5) rinoa (posessed) unlocked both of the seals on the tomb, and adel got caught into the lunar cry that was towards the lunatic pandora. adel was then brought into the lunatic pandora when it fell there. so did that happen in the past? because if you say so, that's impossible since there is evidence from the game that says adel was put into the tomb in space a long time ago and STAYED THERE until rinoa let it go.
    probably more to come, but i'm just too lazy to think about it.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    but i'm just too lazy to think about it.
    Right there. That's why I stopped posting in it. It's not worth it and Future Esthar won't listen to reason anyway.

Well,that´s your opinion.

1)Yes,they witness one from the past.
    2)The evidence is shown on the very FMV.Since there is no water on the present then they were on another time(in which there is water.
    3)Every vehicle time travel when they pass a certain dome boundary over Esthar.
    The vehicles were created by Adel and some Eliminators(cyborg Esthar soldiers).
    They program the vehicles with an internal mapping which identifies the places in which they should time travel.It´s kinda like a GPS.
    However this remains as a government secret.Civils don´t knew about it.
    This can be seen on Ragnarok which has automatic pilot.
    4)One would argue that Adel´s tomb was created by civilians to contain Adel so it can´t time travel.
    However the Ragnaroks were created by Adel and they time travel.They form a rigid body with the Tomb which enables it to time travel with them.
    So Adel´s tomb is also there.
    5)This one would require me to proceed with the Mega Topic thread (it has a continuation,do you remember?).This one is complicated.
    I will try to resume.
    Basically,the space suits people dress were also creatd by Adel.So they also had a GPS and they time travel when they pass a boundary.
    You know,they can´t go out without a space suit.
    Basically there is no moon.What we see is really Earth but on another era.
    A glaciar era.The white surface of the "moon" is snow and the grey surface is ice (frozed oceans) like the ones we see on Winter
    Island.
    There is a vulcan somewere on this planet that is going to erupt.
    The lava from this vulcan would turn ice into water which would concentrate on the middle.
    Let´s now consider the "Galbadia" and "moon" eras.
    Lunatic Pandora also existed on these eras.
    On "Galbadia" the Pandora was near the surface and it´s transparent property is activated(remember seeing it when Zell falls on the Memorial?) so the Pandora is not seen.
    On "moon" the same thing happens.
    However the Pandora here is near the surface.
    All the monsters on Esthar were sucked by the Pandora there.
    The Pandora sends them to the Pandora on another era,the "moon".
    On the "moon" all the "Esthar" monsters disembarks from the Pandora into the water.
    At the same time the lava is sucked to the Pandora along with the water.
    The lava transports fire resistant monsters which were born on the "moon" era.
    As soon as the lava with the monsters get inside the Pandora it sends those to the Pandora of the "Galbadia" era.This is the exact moment were the
    flood of monsters were bright.Then the Pandora goes to deep space and throws all the monsters to the Earth.
    The Pandora of the "moon" then goes to Space higher than the orbital circle of Adel´s tomb.
    After that many different eruptions will take place.One of these is sucked to the Pandora throwing Adel´s tomb on it´s direction.As soon as the tomb enters the Pandora it time travels to the "present" era (Esthar).
    The Pandora of the "moon" probably generated a spotlight hologram to made it look like the Tomb was falling straight on Earth.
    But since the pandora of the "moon" is on Space and the Pandora of the "present" is on land near Tear´s Point the Tomb will not be inside the Pandora of the "present" after time traveling.It will appear suddenly on midair and then will fall to the Pandora.That´s what we see on one of the FMV´s.
    Also,there is no monsters over the Pandora.It is the holographic projection of an holographic dome that exists over Esthar.
    To explain how we see the moon and the Earth at the same time is difficult.
    Maybe some other time.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 09-28-2005 at 02:51 AM.

Regards,
    Big D

Just about every video game/movie/piece of software has inside jokes coded in by members of the staff. Adobe Photoshop has many famous easter eggs, and even DBZ has it's references to John Belushi, as Akira Toriyama is a fan of the pun. Square and Final Fantasy are no different.

For the record, such "secrets" are called 'Easter Eggs' in the programming world.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Well,that´s your opinion.

1)Yes,they witness one from the past.
    2)The evidence is shown on the very FMV.Since there is no water on the present then they were on another time(in which there is water.
    3)Every vehicle time travel when they pass a certain dome boundary over Esthar.
    The vehicles were created by Adel and some Eliminators(cyborg Esthar soldiers).
    They program the vehicles with an internal mapping which identifies the places in which they should time travel.It´s kinda like a GPS.
    However this remains as a government secret.Civils don´t knew about it.
    This can be seen on Ragnarok which has automatic pilot.
    4)One would argue that Adel´s tomb was created by civilians to contain Adel so it can´t time travel.
    However the Ragnaroks were created by Adel and they time travel.They form a rigid body with the Tomb which enables it to time travel with them.
    So Adel´s tomb is also there.
    5)This one would require me to proceed with the Mega Topic thread (it has a continuation,do you remember?).This one is complicated.
    I will try to resume.
    Basically,the space suits people dress were also creatd by Adel.So they also had a GPS and they time travel when they pass a boundary.
    You know,they can´t go out without a space suit.
    Basically there is no moon.What we see is really Earth but on another era.
    A glaciar era.The white surface of the "moon" is snow and the grey surface is ice (frozed oceans) like the ones we see on Winter
    Island.
    There is a vulcan somewere on this planet that is going to erupt.
    The lava from this vulcan would turn ice into water which would concentrate on the middle.
    Let´s now consider the "Galbadia" and "moon" eras.
    Lunatic Pandora also existed on these eras.
    On "Galbadia" the Pandora was near the surface and it´s transparent property is activated(remember seeing it when Zell falls on the Memorial?) so the Pandora is not seen.
    On "moon" the same thing happens.
    However the Pandora here is near the surface.
    All the monsters on Esthar were sucked by the Pandora there.
    The Pandora sends them to the Pandora on another era,the "moon".
    On the "moon" all the "Esthar" monsters disembarks from the Pandora into the water.
    At the same time the lava is sucked to the Pandora along with the water.
    The lava transports fire resistant monsters which were born on the "moon" era.
    As soon as the lava with the monsters get inside the Pandora it sends those to the Pandora of the "Galbadia" era.This is the exact moment were the
    flood of monsters were bright.Then the Pandora goes to deep space and throws all the monsters to the Earth.
    The Pandora of the "moon" then goes to Space higher than the orbital circle of Adel´s tomb.
    After that many different eruptions will take place.One of these is sucked to the Pandora throwing Adel´s tomb on it´s direction.As soon as the tomb enters the Pandora it time travels to the "present" era (Esthar).
    The Pandora of the "moon" probably generated a spotlight hologram to made it look like the Tomb was falling straight on Earth.
    But since the pandora of the "moon" is on Space and the Pandora of the "present" is on land near Tear´s Point the Tomb will not be inside the Pandora of the "present" after time traveling.It will appear suddenly on midair and then will fall to the Pandora.That´s what we see on one of the FMV´s.
    Also,there is no monsters over the Pandora.It is the holographic projection of an holographic dome that exists over Esthar.
    To explain how we see the moon and the Earth at the same time is difficult.
    Maybe some other time.
    i wonder if anybody read that?
    i kind of just laughed half way through and couldn't read anymore because i might get the urge to start flaming lmao.
    but i'll keep appropriate by saying....
    You've got quite... an imagination... lmao...

i can't take this seriously anymore hahaha... there's sooo many flaws in that whole ESSAY you just wrote for us that it'd take me a whole month to completely prove you wrong, but it'd be done for sure. hahah...

Thank you Hysterian!