View Poll Results: Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 43.66%
  • no

40 56.34%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: About Square´s intentions.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar

To Unknowns-The post 43 is not based only on the Obel Lake picture.It is based on all the pictures I post on the "Lunar Cry(no theory)" thread.
    I was to post all these on the "Mega Topic" thread but people stop posting there.
    I only see the picture of Obel lake and the location of the lunar cry relevant. The others like the floor cracking and waves getting bright and dim doesn't seem anywhere relevant to me. It is like trying to explain how come the people in FF VIII can summon meteors from the space and make GF out of other people mind.

I already give an explaination of the location of lunar cry in my previous posts anyway.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

R = U
    Figaro Castle

Yes,but you didn´t read the part in which I said there was a Pandora on the era in which our characters went when they go to space.
    The Galbadians controlled the Pandora and they thought the monsters would fall on Esthar.But this was not the case.Monsters appear on Esthar by time travel.The Pandora will throw the monsters against Galbadia on the future.These ones will appear on Esthar due to the change of the destiny.I will explain this later.
    The Pandora will not be guided by the Galbadians on the future.It will be guided through junction(which converts into radio waves later).
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Why can't you just give us all of your theory now, instead of giving it to us in sections? It's really confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    Why can't you just give us all of your theory now, instead of giving it to us in sections? It's really confusing...
    Its because FE is the most intelligent being on these forums, and our little "close-minded, shallow" minds can't percieve his complex theories on a video game all at once. He therefore feeds it to us in segments. Which for some reason fail have to transition anyway.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

That´s the thruth except the arrogant phrase part.I am not that arrogant.
    You can see this as a diary lesson a teacher give to his students.He don´t teach them the entire book on one day.He teach a different thing each day until the semester finishes.But in the end things start to make sense because the students know everything as a whole.

I tried to show evidence of WOTC on the Space events.
    I hope the evidence is settled as soon as possible so that I can finally explain WOTC on Earth.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

That´s the thruth except the arrogant phrase part.I am not that arrogant.
    You can see this as a diary lesson a teacher give to his students.He don´t teach them the entire book on one day.He teach a different thing each day until the semester finishes.But in the end things start to make sense because the students know everything as a whole.

I tried to show evidence of WOTC on the Space events.
    I hope the evidence is settled as soon as possible so that I can finally explain WOTC on Earth.
    See? Not that arrogant. :rolleyes2

Oh thank you kind teacher for enlightening us.

Moron.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    *violates the FFVIII script while smiling*
    I love this bit of this thread
    Moron
    Wheeee I love that bit too ^^ *agrees*

To crazybayman-
    No one can predict the future.If it don´t erode then some other things will happen.
    It don´t matter.
    If we see the channel from space it means that the elevation is different making it impossible to be on the present.End point.
    What about this crazybayman? It is waiting for your answer.

And no,I am no arrogant.Not a little bit.That was an allegory.Duh!

Regards,
    Big D

To crazybayman-
    No one can predict the future.If it don´t erode then some other things will happen.
    It don´t matter.
    If we see the channel from space it means that the elevation is different making it impossible to be on the present.End point.
    What about this crazybayman? It is waiting for your answer.
    My point is, is that it isn't supposed to be flooded, if its at the same elevation. If the channel part gets eroded away, then the rest of it will too, as its most likely the same material (and again, this would literally take millions of years, anyways). The whole channel looking like it's gone from outer space is just graphical errors in the FMV, and something that they just didn't bother to fix, as have been argued with you before. It certainly has no hidden meaning.

And no,I am no arrogant.Not a little bit.That was an allegory.Duh!
    Actually you are, over the fact that you think you have found the hidden meaning behind FFVIII while no one else has, out of all of the people who have played the game, which is just ridiculous.

That bit about having to teach it to us like a teacher to his/her pupils was priceless. Just proves my point further.

Seriously, why don't you put the energy you put into overanalyzing FFVIII into something useful.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

But I put this energy ALSO on something useful.

You don´t understood my point.
    If we see a channel from space it means that the elevation is not the same on all points.
    But on Earth the elevation is the same.
    Conclusion:The characters time travelled while going to space.
    It didn´t matter how this "hole" appears.

Regards,
    Big D

But I put this energy ALSO on something useful.

You don´t understood my point.
    If we see a channel from space it means that the elevation is not the same on all points.
    But on Earth the elevation is the same.
    Conclusion:The characters time travelled while going to space.
    It didn´t matter how this "hole" appears.
    Stubborn, too.

I did understand your point, go back and re-read my last post carefully.

Just because you can't see a part of land on a far from perfect PS1 FMV DOES NOT MEAN that they time travelled. You haven't proved anything to say that they did. Not being able to see that little piece of land could mean a number of things, and it is highly unlikely that they time travelled, especially because creators didn't in any way lead us to believe that they did. If the creators of the game did go through the trouble to link the story together as you say, they wouldhave made it apparent, and obvious in the gameplay, especially after spending so much time dreaming up such a sequence of events and explanations to them happening. It would have been a complete waste of their time to do this, and make it hidden. What point would it serve?

I'm finished arguing this stupid point. You still haven't proven a damn thing, and this is a waste of my time.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

you call me that i cant disprove your theories, two can play at that game. i cant cause i cant disprove anything, its like me saying "squall likes chocolate ice cream" theres no way you can prove or disprove it. Many years of playing FF? then you might be more of a fool than i thought, i doubt creators would set some sort of SECRET things into the game that only YOU can see. plus the creators are HUMAN, people make mistakes. You being the teacher huh? its more like EoFF registrants=teacher

Future Esthar= the stubborn student
    Last edited by Gilgamesh of Legends; 09-28-2005 at 11:34 PM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

This is seriously gettin out of hand. Future is obviously a very confused person who really needs to think INSIDE THE BOX for a change, but calling FE stupid wont clear things up one bit. I agree, his theories are controversial, and frankly sometimes just plain ridiculous. However, they make you think. They renew your interest in a game thats 7 years old. And at the end of the day, isnt that a good thing?
    My aunt bought me three games that I already had for my birthday. One of them was FFX. Now I dont know which disc to play on!

Quote Originally Posted by CaladBolgLionHeart
    This is seriously gettin out of hand. Future is obviously a very confused person who really needs to think INSIDE THE BOX for a change, but calling FE stupid wont clear things up one bit. I agree, his theories are controversial, and frankly sometimes just plain ridiculous. However, they make you think. They renew your interest in a game thats 7 years old. And at the end of the day, isnt that a good thing?
    his theories didn't make me think at ALL. it kind of just made me laugh about how far his imagination can go. XD

Thank you Hysterian!