View Poll Results: Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 43.66%
  • no

40 56.34%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: About Square´s intentions.

Clearly you havent read most of his theories, he's more than confused
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh of Legends
    Clearly you havent read most of his theories, he's more than confused
    Ive only read a few of his theories. Ive still got that new member smell, and Im not entirely a veteran in this joint. But i think ive read enough of FE's crazy-ass theories to know that he shouldnt be bum-rushed like this. Im just sayin.
    My aunt bought me three games that I already had for my birthday. One of them was FFX. Now I dont know which disc to play on!

He calls us ignorant and shallowminded and we dont have a right to bum-rush him on another crazy theory?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

He calls us ignorant and shallowminded and we dont have a right to bum-rush him on another crazy theory?
    Oh, he said that? Bum-rush away, I guess!
    My aunt bought me three games that I already had for my birthday. One of them was FFX. Now I dont know which disc to play on!

To be fair, half the time someone has called him an idiot, or you know, MADE A THREAD TRYING TO BAN HIM, before he starts calling people ignorant...

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Nah.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like to say that the ff8 script is not an infallable thing. So we can violate it all we want xD

what was that theory about all the main party characters corresponding to propogators? that one was the most amusing I think xD well that i read. I usually can't bother reading them.

But since we're on the subject, what on earth did your sig mean, FE? xD the one about "do you want to send esthar to centra?" it was weird and made no sense

Obviously I voted no.

uh oh. rubah i dunno if it's safe to ask that. he might flood us with another theory...

Thank you Hysterian!

I just call it to people when I am pissed out.And even though,it´s rare.
    I think I never call people that either.
    Close-minded is not ignorant.

Gilgamesh of Legends,

The question is not if you refuted it or not.
    Since I saw no other possibility,I concluded my theory was a fact.That´s it.

Thanks for your defenses,CaladBolgLionHeart and ThroneOfDravaris.

To me the most amazing theory is WOTC.
    I hadn´t posted this one yet.I am trying to take different approaches to it.

On Ulti´s castle we can cross the clock tower.
    Here the pointers work like a bridge with a circle on the middle.
    What did it remind you of?

Many years ago,a set of Aliens of another planet came to Earth.
    They came to Earth and make friends with humans adopting their form.
    One couple of these Propagators became the kings of the Centra Civilization.
    It was not until the 4rth generation of the Centra Dinasty that one of them (Ultimecia ) was possessed.
    She cursed them with a spell which transformed them all into ONE big Sorceress.
    In fact female propagators were called sorceresses and male propagators,Knights.
    This big sorceress being possessed sleeped until the conquering of another civilization by the now advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers.
    A civilization borned on the backwoods before there were woods.
    They created a small village called Winhill and lived a hapily live there until this incident.
    However this sorceress will only made her appearance when Winhill is a little advanced (due to "possessed" Centra soldiers).
    Winhill will become the capital where this sorceress will rule forever over Winhill and Centra(the only real existing places on FF8).
    However Ellone(one of the Queen Propagators) was sad with this incident and decided to use her new found powers to relive the life of her now possessed family members.This happened even before she was possessed.
    Since her lover Squall was missing she tried to find him.Since she is yet unexperienced with her powers her imagination led her to send her own counscience to Squall´s head
    trying to advice him she will wait on the flower field for him.
    Her counsciousness then accidentally went to the future on Winhill.
    She accidentally sent the counsciousness of the future Winhillians to the past and they saw the bad events and places on the past.
    This worries the person who possesses the sorceresses and he/she decided to possess Ulti again(time is not set on stone on FF8).
    This time he/she used a different strategy.Through Ulti tried to perform Time Compression.The objective is to deceive the Winhillians on thinking that the events were very recent happening on a time line of 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
    Also,the information about the connection between the Propagators generations is lost
    and some other descredited.
    This time Ulti will not possess them all but will time travel and possess Edea.Then she will scater all the Propagator from their eras to ONE era.
    She will gather them on an orphanage.
    Then she will use a puppet called Cid and a Shumi called Norg to create Garden over her castle(but they don´t know).
    Then she will take over Galbadia and made Seed(propagator dinasty) fall on a trap.
    She then will try to transform they all into one big Sorceress inside the desert prision.
    She has to certify their memories are cleared first.
    However her plan fails because Ellone sends Zell´s consciousness inside Ward.
    They scaped.
    Meanwhile Elle sends our characters to Vascaroons head and the destiny will help him to reach the future through the time compressed world.There he will manage a way to conceal the sorceress who rule the Winhillians(since he is not strong enough to defeat her).
    However our characters scape and the destiny will lead them to the future where the sorceress is concealed.There they will defeat her.And victory is ours.
    But the person possessing the sorceress has to preserve his inocence on the eyes of the Winhillians.
    That´s why he/she said through Edea that thing about Ulti.
    It was planned some time ago.
    So he/she will manage a way to sent our characters to the "Future" through a false Time Compression to find the "invented proposed" villain(expiatory body).
    That´s because they don´t know their world was already under Time Compression.

)
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

wtf

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are also hiddens things DISSPROVE the R=U theroy but PROOVE the J=U Theroy concidering Jenova gets "Imposed" many times in FFVIII You can't tell me that was an acident.

I Don't THINK Future has theroised this but many have including my self and I remeber Sqaure saying in an interview that one of the older FF enemys will appear but differently in the coming FF game (which at the time was FFVIII) So there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    uh oh. rubah i dunno if it's safe to ask that. he might flood us with another theory...
    Too late for that. Run! If you value your sanity!

Seriously, a bunch of Propagators come from space, become king of the Centra Civilization, and Ulti somehow possesses them and combines them to form a sorceress. And that's just from the first few lines.

I really didn't want to do this, Future Esthar, but you leave me no choice. I just wish I could find the sound clip to go with the quote (If someone else could get it for me, I'd appreciate it).

Future Esthar, pay attention to the immortal words of Lieutenant General Honore:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant General Russel "Ragin' Cajun" Honore
    You are stuck on stupid.
    See the truth in them, and shut the frell up.

I move for this thread to be closed, since it has turned into more pointless theoretical BS instead of discussing Square's intentions.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    I Don't THINK Future has theroised this but many have including my self and I remeber Sqaure saying in an interview that one of the older FF enemys will appear but differently in the coming FF game (which at the time was FFVIII) So there you go!
    Um, there were a lot of different enemies that were in older FF's that appear in FFVIII. That doesn't have anything to do with Jenova.
    Figaro Castle

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They were refering to one of THE enemys not a normal monster or nothing like that.

(Look hard during various FFMVs...)

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I just call it to people when I am pissed out.And even though,it´s rare.
    I think I never call people that either.
    Close-minded is not ignorant.

Gilgamesh of Legends,

The question is not if you refuted it or not.
    Since I saw no other possibility,I concluded my theory was a fact.That´s it.

Thanks for your defenses,CaladBolgLionHeart and ThroneOfDravaris.

To me the most amazing theory is WOTC.
    I hadn´t posted this one yet.I am trying to take different approaches to it.

On Ulti´s castle we can cross the clock tower.
    Here the pointers work like a bridge with a circle on the middle.
    What did it remind you of?

Many years ago,a set of Aliens of another planet came to Earth.
    They came to Earth and make friends with humans adopting their form.
    One couple of these Propagators became the kings of the Centra Civilization.
    It was not until the 4rth generation of the Centra Dinasty that one of them (Ultimecia ) was possessed.
    She cursed them with a spell which transformed them all into ONE big Sorceress.
    In fact female propagators were called sorceresses and male propagators,Knights.
    This big sorceress being possessed sleeped until the conquering of another civilization by the now advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers.
    A civilization borned on the backwoods before there were woods.
    They created a small village called Winhill and lived a hapily live there until this incident.
    However this sorceress will only made her appearance when Winhill is a little advanced (due to "possessed" Centra soldiers).
    Winhill will become the capital where this sorceress will rule forever over Winhill and Centra(the only real existing places on FF8).
    However Ellone(one of the Queen Propagators) was sad with this incident and decided to use her new found powers to relive the life of her now possessed family members.This happened even before she was possessed.
    Since her lover Squall was missing she tried to find him.Since she is yet unexperienced with her powers her imagination led her to send her own counscience to Squall´s head
    trying to advice him she will wait on the flower field for him.
    Her counsciousness then accidentally went to the future on Winhill.
    She accidentally sent the counsciousness of the future Winhillians to the past and they saw the bad events and places on the past.
    This worries the person who possesses the sorceresses and he/she decided to possess Ulti again(time is not set on stone on FF8).
    This time he/she used a different strategy.Through Ulti tried to perform Time Compression.The objective is to deceive the Winhillians on thinking that the events were very recent happening on a time line of 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
    Also,the information about the connection between the Propagators generations is lost
    and some other descredited.
    This time Ulti will not possess them all but will time travel and possess Edea.Then she will scater all the Propagator from their eras to ONE era.
    She will gather them on an orphanage.
    Then she will use a puppet called Cid and a Shumi called Norg to create Garden over her castle(but they don´t know).
    Then she will take over Galbadia and made Seed(propagator dinasty) fall on a trap.
    She then will try to transform they all into one big Sorceress inside the desert prision.
    She has to certify their memories are cleared first.
    However her plan fails because Ellone sends Zell´s consciousness inside Ward.
    They scaped.
    Meanwhile Elle sends our characters to Vascaroons head and the destiny will help him to reach the future through the time compressed world.There he will manage a way to conceal the sorceress who rule the Winhillians(since he is not strong enough to defeat her).
    However our characters scape and the destiny will lead them to the future where the sorceress is concealed.There they will defeat her.And victory is ours.
    But the person possessing the sorceress has to preserve his inocence on the eyes of the Winhillians.
    That´s why he/she said through Edea that thing about Ulti.
    It was planned some time ago.
    So he/she will manage a way to sent our characters to the "Future" through a false Time Compression to find the "invented proposed" villain(expiatory body).
    That´s because they don´t know their world was already under Time Compression.

)
    He must be just having fun with this. No one who can type or use a computer is this stupid.

However, if this is the case, and the person capable of typing and using a computer is this stupid.........WOW.

This whole idea is so moronic, that whenver I see that picture of Laguna you have as your avatar, I will think "Moron".

Can you explain what the point of having a hidden story like this to back up FFVIII facts would be? Didn't think so. Because it doesn't make any sense.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.