View Poll Results: Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 43.66%
  • no

40 56.34%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: About Square´s intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    You asked me to proof specific facts.
    So that´s my answer (it´s irrelevant since it is just information about what I think fits well the storyline).

Also I based my theories more on graphical details and contextual events than script.
    No, I didn't! I asked you to prove specific facts or to offer proof supporting them. Prove is the verb, proof is a noun (or an adjective, if you're talking about alcohol). Use the word properly!

Yes, and if those graphical details were related in any way, we might actually respect the theories that you create from them.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Was taking to Gilgamesh of Legends.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Thank you Hysterian!

.......MOOGLE PIE!!!!1!!!11!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Future Esthar, if you have nothing more to be able to support your so called theories/speculations and just some whining about how people not treating your theories with respect and not having fun, then I guess that it is pretty enough.

You are unable to provide any valid counter arguements supported with logical explaination and concrete proof to my posts now and just some ranting which is totally seems like "spam" to me, then question whether this thread should be left open or not.

So that´s my answer (it´s irrelevant since it is just information about what I think fits well the storyline).

So that´s my answer (it´s irrelevant since it is just information about what I think didn't fits well the storyline).

And I repeat myself once more that you might as well go write a fanfiction.

These aren't true in anyway.

There were people who like my threads.
    Disrespecting these people trying to ban me would not be democratic.
    Are you blind?
    How many times do I had to say that if you don´t like you aren´t forced to see or post?
    Try to respect the others who like.
    So only people that like your theories are allowed to post and read your thread and you are open only to positive comments?

And you claim that we are all "close minded"?

I said to had fun while discussing if the "theories" about FF8 fit the game well or not and appreciating them, as a history.
    This is no discussion nor it is "theories" in any sense. Those are just stories or speculations you come up with and what you insist people to agree to nor do you accept negatives feedback.And people will apppreciate it if it really make sense regardless of who post it.

I am sure you members don´t came here to do your homework do you?
    Teacher-For the next month I wanna you all to make a work about FF8.
    So you must go to EOFF and post everything you know about the game (storyline or battle strategy).Don´t forget to tell me your username because I will look at the forums to evaluate you.
    What make you think that you are the teacher around here and tell us what to do for you nor you have the right to evaluate us. Consider the facts that you even doesn't know a lot of things in the games as shown in the previous threads, it was us that posted the facts and what is from the game to "wake" you up which you quickly change your theory again. It is you who think so much of yourself and claim you played a lot more than any of us so you are allowed to make false claims and your words are proof itself.

LOL.Of course we are here to had fun.What else?
    I see you are having fun posting twisted stuffs and acting like the almighty FF VIII guru around here but the fun is on you since you are the one that is ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Furure Esthar
    Not quite.It were the writers of FF8 who were good.
    I just tried to tell what I think they hide on the storyline.
    Not quite.It were the writers of FF8 who were good.
    I just tried to tell what I think they didn't hide on the storyline

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah ,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.
    And I am the insane one?
    At least we know you like making twisted and pointless stuffs like an insane person will do is enough.

I am not a biologist but I think is not really impossible for a Popagator to had a child from a human.
    And considering that they took human form...
    I am not a biologist too but I think is really impossible for a Popagator to had a child from a human.
    And considering that they didn't took human form...
    Last edited by Christmas; 10-02-2005 at 03:39 AM.

So only people that like your theories are allowed to post and read your thread and you are open only to positive comments?
    Where do I said this?
    You are putting things on my mouth that I really didn´t said.

I said YOU MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF THE PERSONS WHO LIKE MY THREADS.

You can´t just think on yourself and a bunch of "clever" persons but on every person on the forums.Even if they are a minority(the persons who like my threads).
    On the same way I must respect the threads opened by others if there were people who like them.Even if I don´t like these threads.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Where do I said this?
    You are putting things on my mouth that I really didn´t said.

I said YOU MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF THE PERSONS WHO LIKE MY THREADS.
    The same applies: I said YOU MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF THE PERSONS WHO FIND YOUR THREADS POINTLESS AND RAISE UP OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN.

They have the right to raise up opinions of their owns in your thread and not only people that "like" your "speculations"

You can´t just think on yourself and a bunch of "clever" persons but on every person on the forums.Even if they are a minority(the persons who like my threads).
    Since this is a forum and you open your threads to the public, we have the right to post what we think and we are not being disrespect to anyone by pointing out all your flaws and absurd of your "speculations" since we were able to question it with logic and evidence while you can't answer it with logic nor evidence.

On the same way I must respect the threads opened by others if there were people who like them.Even if I don´t like these threads.
    What is your defintion of "respect" anyway? By pointing out flaws and loopholes of one topic is disrespect to the thread? Must we agree to everything in the topic of the thread is a form of respect even if it is just some crap?

And you were the one that is being disrespect:
    "VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).
    VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense)."

"I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU AREN´T PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADN´T POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET"

This question is the proof that I had played the game much more than Unknowns and some other members.
    This is being disrespect to other members.

This is being disrespect to other members.

I am sorry Unknowns

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Fine. Glad you finally understand.

This was not related with the theories but with the insults.
    The theories will be keep posted.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You were the one that claim those aren't theories but just speculations anyway.

Theories,speculations,whatever...

Regards,
    Big D

theories and speculations are 2 diff things.

Thank you Hysterian!

l et´s call it specs.

Regards,
    Big D