View Poll Results: Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 43.66%
  • no

40 56.34%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: About Square´s intentions.

ADVANCED THEORIES!? And yet you call me a fool, at least i still retain control of my mind.
    Last edited by Gilgamesh of Legends; 10-01-2005 at 02:12 AM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

wow....that's all i can say... just... wow.

Is all of this... for real? Are you on any sort of medication? or... drugs? you're basically creating a different story from the real story of ff8. you've changed the game. square, or any company would NEVERRRR make their game THAT complicated FE, no matter what you think. nobody would would make it THAT hidden, nobody would make it THAT insane. because none of the players would get it, except YOU.
    so thennn... if YOU'RE the only person who "realizes" this, does that make everybody else insane and you're the only person in the world that knows whats going on? people who usually think that end up in an insane asylum. do insane asylums have libraries? because if they do, you probably stay there.

Thank you Hysterian!

... I love this thread...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know you guys love arguing and stuff.

But the personal attacks will have to stop. Else you'll. . . get something very nasty and personal done to you:OOOOOOOOOOOOO

[edit- it will be done with a crochet hook.]

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    I SWEAR that I am not making fun of anyone and I am convinced about my theories.
    I am no insane.
    I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU AREN´T PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADN´T POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET.
    AND TO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF THESE THEORIES YOU NEED TO KNEW ABOUT WOTC.
    I do know a thing or two about your WOTC which is as senseless as your other theories.

Who will go to all this stupid trouble to wrap their children, grandchildren all into one timeline and magically gave them the same age? And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.

Winhill is called Sam Hill on the future.
    Why isn't it called tom hill or john hill but Sam Hill? And how do you know it?

I am in no position to answer this question now.But store this question somewhere because I will give the answer to that on the right time (but you will have to store it and remember me if much time has passed).
    If you can't answer, then dun post your theories and post them only once you are 100% sure of it instead of playing games like answer it later then forget about it nor let your little brother answer again.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
    Yes,it is.
    Keyword: WOTC
    Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
    Yes,it is.
    Keyword: WOTC -----> baseless and pointless unless proven and justified.

They will also be advanced.But they will not be a city anymore.Just Winhill,Timber and maybe Shumi village.Of course I am talking about Sam Hill time.
    And why is that so? And just what is this Sam Hill time? What is the purpose of its existence anyway? So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.

How many times do I had to say that WOTC already reigns over the world of FF8?
    And it becomes a major factor to hide secrets.
    How many times do I had to say that WOTC do not reigns over the world of FF8?
    And it becomes a major factor for you to create theories.

ATTENTION:People don´t know they can time travel.Only X knows how to do it.
    So why is "X" the only one that know it?

The legend of Hyne is just a legend.Nothing more.
    Usually a true story will became corrupted as long as time passes.This is what we call a legend.This is what I think is the thruth about the legend:
    So it can also mean that all your theories can also be only legend/stories and nothing more.

Hyne´s skin symbolizes the body of a sorceress.
    The other "Half body" symbolizes the counsciousness of the person possessing that sorceress.
    The "cowardy" picture at Ulti´s castle symbolizes this.On the picture we see a skelector dressing out a meat body.
    There is no linkage between Ulit's picture to Hyne unless you can back up with some valid explaination and proof.The same applies to your first statement.

I think Ellone was able to send Vascaroons counsciousness to the future and perceive the link between X and the possessed sorceress.Through someone´s eyes he was able to see X and even hear his/her name.
    And I think not. If the legend of Hyne is just a legend/stories, this question this person Vascaroon itself since he is related to the Hyne legend so he can just be a legend or something imaginary.

Vascaroon then painted a symbolic picture on the art gallery about his visions and tell the other persons about that.
    It was Vascaroon which saved Julia from the "evil dragon" with his love.Julia´s counsciousness wins over Hyne due to her happiness.Julia then told Vascaroon that she was possessed but he don´t believe it until Elle sent his counsciousness to the Future.However the Zebalga tribe didn´t believe her and she was taken as a trophy against Centra.
    Vascaroon though told them the thruth and they were upset.They thought Hyne was some kind of a sorceress and looked for her for revenge.However they didn´t find her because he/she lives on the future.
    But one day,Hyne possessed the entire Propagator dinasty and a sad end awaited the ancients.
    You just twisted the legend of Vascaroon from what is seen in the game to your own version. You do not have any rights to claim this is the truth anyway since it deny what is told in the game in everyway.

[Nothing was loosed though Elle send her counsciousness to many times being able to change History(it happened before she was possessed).
    Many sad events led Vascaroon to become Laguna.
    What sad events? And how do Vascaroon transform into Laguna? The existence of Vascaroon is a big question mark itself.

"Hyne" was the name heard by Vascaroon when his counsciousness was on the Future.
    However "Hyne" is the name of the possessor spelled wrongly.
    Do you know that Squall's name is also spelled wrongly and Seifer too.
    Their real name is Cloud and Sephiroth. And Ultimecia real name is Jenova.

*Hums contentedly as Future Esthar's theories get butchered by Unknowns's logic*

Only one thing to add:
    I think Ellone was able to send Vascaroons counsciousness to the future and perceive the link between X and the possessed sorceress.Through someone´s eyes he was able to see X and even hear his/her name.
    Nowhere does the game state the Ellone can send anyone's conciousness to the future, and it distinctly implies that she can only send people to the past.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 10-01-2005 at 08:46 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I NEVER CALLED YOU A FOOL OR AN IGNORANT OR INSANE.
    I CALLED YOU CLOSE MINDED AND THAT´S NOT AN OFFENSE.
    YOU ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP CALLING ME THESE THINGS.

And,no,Unknowns didn´t refute my theories.

And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.
    They were Propagators so maybe human genetics don´t apply.

This question is the proof that I had played the game much more than Unknowns and some other members.

And you dare to say that I am insane during these circunstances.
    Go beat me on game play and then talk with me.

One day I must made a Trivia Contest on the game storyline to proof I am no stupid.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
    Yes,it is.
    I am in the process of doing it with "Mega Thread"

So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.
    They are quite related.

VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).

So it can also mean that all your theories can also be only legend/stories and nothing more.
    Legend is the story when it is corrupted,not the original.

There is no linkage between Ulit's picture to Hyne unless you can back up with some valid explaination and proof.The same applies to your first statement.
    A skelector dress out his meat body->Hyne give his skin off->The possessor leave out the body of the possessed sorceress.
    And to add to this we had the chicobo which leaves the armour at Winhill.

If this is not a good comparison then what it is.
    Can you do better?

You just twisted the legend of Vascaroon from what is seen in the game to your own version. You do not have any rights to claim this is the truth anyway since it deny what is told in the game in everyway.
    Well,this Legend was put there by Squaresoft to show the TRUTH (I am not claiming it is mine´s but it points to some thruth behind the storyline).

And interpretations are interpretations.They can´t be prooved or refuted.

What sad events? And how do Vascaroon transform into Laguna? The existence of Vascaroon is a big question mark itself.

Difficult issue.
    I am researching that myself yet.

However,looking at the "Watchman" picture on Ulti´s Castle and considering the effects of Time Compression my best guess is for Laguna to be Vascaroon.

VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense).

Skybade,I said that there is scientific explanation to everything on FF8.
    Symetry is a condition of physics.
    So if Elle sends junction to other eras there can´t be a privileged direction.That´s what we call isochronism.
    That would be as stupid as saying that only Canada(and the area of EUA north of the station) can watch CNN but not the areas at south since the waves can only go to north.

The reason why Elle lies is because she is not Elle but a machine which imitates her.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 10-01-2005 at 01:50 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

And you are the one that alway assume you are smarter than everyone.

And if you do this:

I guess we can just insult you and just add an "no offense" in the back and everything will be solved.

And no the "no offense" doesn't work very well caused I am still offended but this doesn't concern you since you had already put the "no offense" word after the insult anyway.

So they might not be able have children or human intelligence too since human genetics don't apply. The others factors might not apply too. SO your family line and ruling of a kingdom and other stuffs won't apply.

This question is the proof that I had played the game much more than Unknowns and some other members.

Go beat me on game play and then talk with me.

One day I must made a Trivia Contest on the game storyline to proof I am no stupid.
    What made you thinks you play the game much more than me or the other members anyway? And so what if you played the game a lot more than all of us? This doesn't give you the right to come up with something called "Sam Hill". And there is so many people out in this world that might have played way more than you and you are the only one that come up with something called "Sam Hill"

Are you implying that everyone of us out there never played the game as well as you and you are the one that far excel every single one of us out there cause you think you played way more than us and because of this fact your words itself is proof.

It doesn't matter how many threads you made anyway. If the whole thing is pointless, no one will bother to answer you with logical answers regardless of your flashly title.

They are quite related.
    VMA- Very Moronic Answer (no offense)

So Balamb and Galbadia are even more related since there are gardens for them. This is no answer.

I dun see anything stupid about this question. You keep claiming "X" doing this and that and knowing this and that and when I asked you why he/she can do that, you said it is stupid?

So "X" is born and meant to do all this without the need of any questions asked?

I have no idea what you are saying.

A skelector dress out his meat body->Hyne give his skin off->The possessor leave out the body of the possessed sorceress.

Can you do better?
    Ultimecia/Grevier cast off lower half of its body and leave behind only it upper part of the body during the last battle before fighting the final form of Ultimecia.

And you actually compare a chicobo which is meant to be just a sidequests for some little rewards to the legend itself which is hardly relevant anyway.

What had a chicobo do with Hyne anyway?

Well,this Legend was put there by Squaresoft to show the TRUTH (I am not claiming it is mine´s but it points to some thruth behind the storyline).
    The is not a need for interpretations for the story unless you cannot understand English. It is pretty straight forward and did not come in the form of riddles nor pictures. But if you insisted on twisting it to your favour, then it is up to you. But since you said it yourself,

And interpretations are interpretations.They can´t be prooved or refuted
    It cannot be used to support your theories anyway since everyone can have their own set of interpretations then if you bend on interpreting something that is not a need for interpretation.

Difficult issue.
    Then dun post it until you are sure of it. You are just wasting time of everyone.

However,looking at the "Watchman" picture on Ulti´s Castle and considering the effects of Time Compression my best guess is for Laguna to be Vascaroon.
    The pictures in Ulti's castle as I mentioned ages ago, everyone can have their interpretations. You cannot use that to support your theory since I may have a different interpretation for watchman as well.

I guess you just answer this yourself:

"Hyne" was the name heard by Vascaroon when his counsciousness was on the Future.
    However "Hyne" is the name of the possessor spelled wrongly.

Pls enlighten me how do Squall survive bullets attack and statues can come to life.Also how can Squall jump so high when he use Lionheart, Carbuncle just crawl out of a hole that appear out of nowhere....etc. Pls use your scientific explainations to explain all those.
    Last edited by Christmas; 10-01-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Give me 3 pieces of evidence and ill believe you. not your stupid theories, evidence written in stone. S-C-R-I-P-T-A-L Evidence
    Last edited by Gilgamesh of Legends; 10-01-2005 at 03:48 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

somebody should e-mail the people on the ffviii team to answer FE's theories once and for all.
    BTW nice script gilgamesh!

VSQ

I already explained that X performed Time Compression to deceive the citizans of Sam Hill on thinking the events they saw on the past was not on the past but on the present and on another PLACE and that these events happened on a time duration of about 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
    The citizens don´t knew it´s possible to time travel.That´s why they were deceived.
    X was the first one to discover how to time travel.

However,if he time travel directly,Ellone would enable it to be seen directly.

That´s why I said it was a VSQ.

I RARELY CALLED SOMEONE STUPID,IGNORANT OR INSANE.
    AND AM NO ARROGANT.

So they might not be able have children or human intelligence too since human genetics don't apply. The others factors might not apply too. SO your family line and ruling of a kingdom and other stuffs won't apply.
    What I mean is that since they were propagators the eyes and hair thingy don´t necessarily apply.

It doesn't matter how many threads you made anyway. If the whole thing is pointless, no one will bother to answer you with logical answers regardless of your flashly title

Show me it is pointless.

I post evidence on that thread that no one refuted (the EVIDENCE,not the THEORY).I prooved it´s veracity.Go read the post if you don´t believe me (and post there PLEASE).
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 10-01-2005 at 05:41 PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Not arrogant. Hmmm

"VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).
    VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense)."

Evidence #1

"I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU AREN´T PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADN´T POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET"

Evidence #2

You are arrogant, admit it. You avoid questions that ask for scriptal evidence and not "theories" Vascaroon is a legend touched upon VERY BRIEFLY in the game, then how can you know what you did, thers a total of 1-3 sentences that contain his name. HOw come winhill is called sam hill and not esthar hill or fred hill, eh?
    and who is "X" is it ultimicia or a figment of your imagination. This is fanfiction, no more no less. you have no scriptal evidence to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh of Legends
    Not arrogant. Hmmm

"VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).
    VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense)."

Evidence #1

"I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU AREN´T PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADN´T POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET"

Evidence #2

You are arrogant, admit it. You avoid questions that ask for scriptal evidence and not "theories" Vascaroon is a legend touched upon VERY BRIEFLY in the game, then how can you know what you did, thers a total of 1-3 sentences that contain his name. HOw come winhill is called sam hill and not esthar hill or fred hill, eh?
    and who is "X" is it ultimicia or a figment of your imagination. This is fanfiction, no more no less. you have no scriptal evidence to support this.
    word.

this doesn't make any sense. none of this theory, none of what you call "evidence."
    this is a joke now. all of it. none of this is even possible as you've created a completely different storyline, changing the game. why can't you accept the game for what it is?

and yeah, you avoid every question or statement that may prove you wrong because you don't want to admit that your wrong.

you say we don't refute your evidence, but we refute your theory. we refute your theory because we can, with even better evidence. we don't NEED to refute ur "evidence" because it's hardly ever evidence, and you can never back that evidence up with something else. thus, it is not really evidence, or at least evidence that is good enough to prove your outrageous theories. you're theories are garbage, nothing more.
    Last edited by G SpOtZ; 10-01-2005 at 06:05 PM.

Thank you Hysterian!

Wait a sec, I was just humming! I'm not even allowed to do that now? I think your theories are ridiculous, and Unknowns pointed out nearly everything I was going to, so I was happy that I didn't have to do it myself. I didn't even use the words ignorant or insane in that post, jerk.

And,no,Unknowns didn´t refute my theories.
    Your theories were refuted in the eyes of anyone with a brain who recognizes logic, which is enough for me. I doubt anything we could do would get you to change your mind on this stuff.

And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.
    If human genetics don't apply then interbreeding between humans and propagators wouldn't be possible, so your theory is wrong. Arguing that the parts which negate your theory are wrong while the parts that support it are correct is total BS. It's either everything or nothing. If genetics don't apply, then genetics never apply.

Actually, it's not. This question doesn't prove anything of the sort. There is no "Sam Hill" mentioned in the game, so it doesn't matter how long you play, it won't be there.

Yes, I dare. In fact, everyone in this thread "dares" to call you insane. That should tell you something. As G SpOtZ says, people who think that they are the only sane people around usually wind up in a psych ward.

Go beat me on gameplay and then talk with me.
    I'd love to beat you on game play, but how exactly are either of us supposed to prove that? Also, what does gameplay have to do with your sanity?

I never said you are stupid. I said you are "stuck on stupid", because, quite frankly, it's true. Your theories are stupid, but you might be a very intelligent person.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
    Yes,it is.
    Why not just do it here? The original discussion of this topic is gone, so it's not like it'll hurt anything. And I don't really want to go chase you down among a dozen different threads to understand what you are trying to say.

So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.
    They are quite related.
    Huh?

Actually, it's not. You offer a load of theories indicating a conspiracy behind the entire workings of FFVIII, and then offer no logical explanation as to why your "X" is the only person capable of doing all these things.

Wrong. A legend might not be accurate, but it isn't always incorrect or corrupted. A legend is just a story passed down over generations.

Um, and this is proof how? WTF does the skelector have to do with Hyne? WTF does the frelling chicobo have to do with Hyne? You're grasping at straws here, buddy.

Can you do better?
    Possibly, but I don't really feel like wasting time trying to find better examples for your theories. I'm spending enough time trying to debunk them.

If it was put there to show the TRUTH, as you claim, then changing it as you have done is distorting the truth: which means it is lies. Well done, you just debunked your own theory.

And interpretations are interpretations.They can´t be prooved or refuted.
    You need to understand the difference between "interpretation" and "manipulation".

Difficult issue.
    Good. Call us when you are done.

And these ideas are related how?

Yes, "VSS" is a very stupid statement, and doesn't have anything to do with the matter at hand. No offense intended here, but did you get hit in the head with a sledgehammer recently? You cannot simply change a game approved fact with your ridiculous assertation that it was a typo. "Hyne" is not a misspelling, it is an in-game fact, and no matter what you say, nothing changes that. If "Hyne" is wrong, then all the names are wrong, which is what Unknowns was pointing out.

Symetry is a condition of physics.
    So if Elle sends junction to other eras there can´t be a privileged direction.That´s what we call isochronism.
    That would be as stupid as saying that only Canada(and the area of EUA north of the station) can watch CNN but not the areas at south since the waves can only go to north.

The reason why Elle lies is because she is not Elle but a machine which imitates her.
    Science, right.

First, symmetry is not a scientific principle. If you are referring to "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction", that in no way suggests that Elle's power would have to be two-way. If anything, it would suggest that when she brings someone's consciousness into the past, she has to bring someone else's conciousness into the present. Equal and opposite, see? Travel to the future isn't an equal and opposite reaction (especially not the way you are putting it), it is just another action that will have to be counteracted at some point.

Second, WTF?! Now you're arguing that Ellone is a machine? Doesn't this sound even remotely ridiculous to you?!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

It doesn't matter how many threads you made anyway. If the whole thing is pointless, no one will bother to answer you with logical answers regardless of your flashly title.
    Thing is, what you're doing right now proves this wrong, Unknown.

Really, do you still think there's any point in arguing with FE?