Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Energy Crystals. T_T

Default About Energy Crystals. T_T

Well, usually you need to defeat Elnoyles or high-levels Ruby Dragons/Behemoths to get them, right? Well, in my No-Level game I was Carding Elnoyles. And I only get Wizard Stones, even with Rare Item. T_T

What should I do to get Energy Crystals? I have those options:

Hard Way A (Card more 50+ Elnoyles, and Card Mod 10 Elnoyle Cards into one Energy Crystal)
    Hard Way B (Use LV Up on Behemoth/Ruby Dragon, Card it and pray to get a Energy Crystal)
    or the idiot Hard Way C (Screw up the challenge, level up and defeat Elnoyles)

All of them makes me want to vomit blood.

What do you think? Or am I just getting unlucky with the Elnoyles and Card/low levels don't affect the Energy Crystal drop?

And, no, I'm NOT mugging the Elnoyles ¬¬
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

its simple really. if you have a lot of time! go to estar (this is useless if you are not up to there yet!) keep runing round untill you see a guy sitting on a wall. he will say something like "heeheeheehahaheeheehee!" and you will get in a fight with a Elnoyle. you might not get a energy crystal the first time but leave the area and go back in and he will be there again!!! sorry if you are not there yet!
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    ♥ ♥ Beautiful Signature by Polaris ♥ ♥
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If I was you I would do D. Forget the challenge and just go on with the games storyline. Wait is this a sidequest?? I dont think so seeing how Im on the 4th disc...

oops! didn't realise you were doing a low-level game! but like crash said ditch the challenge! the games more fun without! you don't want to ruin the great storyline!
    &hearts; &hearts; Beautiful Signature by Polaris &hearts; &hearts;

Yeah, I was fighting that Elnoyle. And that Elnoyle is at Lv7 and only drops Wizard Stones. T_T

i don't think they drop them on a really low level so you might have to put in a load of work to do
    Hard Way A (Card more 50+ Elnoyles, and Card Mod 10 Elnoyle Cards into one Energy Crystal)
    Hard Way B (Use LV Up on Behemoth/Ruby Dragon, Card it and pray to get a Energy Crystal)
    or the idiot Hard Way C (Screw up the challenge, level up and defeat Elnoyles)
    just do hardway C (its not hard!) and srew the challenge. but you might really what to do it...

Do C. Just fight 'em. LIKE A MAN!!!!

Its not hard, and that way the bosses do become somewhat of a challenge, which is what makes any FF fun for me.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Do C. Just fight 'em. LIKE A MAN!!!!

Its not hard, and that way the bosses do become somewhat of a challenge, which is what makes any FF fun for me.
    yeah i was going to a low level game but i like harder bosses!

Or, if you have the pc version, play chocobo world. You can get most weapon components from there.

I'm playing the PSX version T.T

And Hard Way C -is- hard. The hard thing is not to level up, the hard thing is the enemies leveling up. Elnoyles are too hard at high levels.

So the question will change.

Let's suppose I will level up. Should I beat Ultima Weapon BEFORE or AFTER that?

You can't LV Up the Elnoyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander

And Hard Way C -is- hard. The hard thing is not to level up, the hard thing is the enemies leveling up. Elnoyles are too hard at high levels.

Let's suppose I will level up. Should I beat Ultima Weapon BEFORE or AFTER that?
    NOTHING is hard if you junction properly. An Elnoyle is peanuts compared to Ultima Weapon.

You might want to beat Ultima Weapon before hand. There are lots of Ruby Dragons and Behemoths on the way, from which you could get your energy crystals.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

NOTHING is hard if you junction properly. An Elnoyle is peanuts compared to Ultima Weapon.

You might want to beat Ultima Weapon before hand. There are lots of Ruby Dragons and Behemoths on the way, from which you could get your energy crystals.

*best junctions to everyone and a Lv100 Grendel pwned my party* Not really. T_T

Oh yeah, I forgot that Behemoths are at Deep Sea Rssearch Center! \o/ Thanks to remeber that \xD/

Just teach your Quistis 'Degenerator' and have her on low health - then LV Up the Elynoyle until you are sure that you will get an Energy Crystal (over Lv30) then use Degenerator to kill it instantly. Hope this helps!

*best junctions to everyone and a Lv100 Grendel pwned my party* Not really. T_T

Oh yeah, I forgot that Behemoths are at Deep Sea Rssearch Center! \o/ Thanks to remeber that \xD/
    No problemo.

......somethings not right for a Grendel to own you.....last time I played through the Deep Sea Research Centre, everyone was at level 100, I had all junctions, lotsa magic, and I owned everything.

Ahh......maybe you don't have high level magic? That'll drive your stats through the roof, and you'll destroy everything.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.