Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would make the best couple in seven?

MuukixDioxMidgar ZolomxChoco Billy.

pwn.

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

[leeza]Abusing the Quote pyramids is not a good thiing. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Enough talking - we need fanart of Cloud and Zombie-Aeris!

*wishes he could draw*
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and it looks cool so far ^_^

The love story in FFVII is one of the things that makes me think that it's the best FF game of them all.

It's a difficult question, but as Cloud's mother said, Cloud need someone older then him to take care of him, so that's why I think Aeris and Cloud are the perfect couple.

I don't think Cloud have so strong feelings for Tifa, but Tifa does for him. Cloud doesn't trust people so much, and he takes great distance. I got kinda irritated in Advent Children, that he doesn't repeat Tifa's feelings, but that's just the way of Cloud, and that's what we like about him, right? hehe

-Hugomand

Welcome to the forum Hugomand

Can sins ever be forgiven?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord
    Welcome to the forum Hugomand
    Thank you , but shouldn't we stay on topic

Yuffie, Tifa AND Aerith

Or CC and Red XIII A.K.A Nanaki ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Summoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Mage
    Cloud and Aeris.

...after she died.

The perfect date for the 4th Annual Ex-SOLDIER Hallowe'en party!
    That's so disturbing, I'm kinda turned on.

What?
    You Really need to get out more...
    's okay AR, some people don't know how to take a joke lol
    Now the kicker is... What if I was serious?
    Then I'd say that your a Necrophiliac, yeah?
    No insult meant, I mean, I know someone who's a Nekophiliac (They 'like' people who act like or think like a cat).

Better than being Necrophallic.

*shudders*
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

I dunno, ever seen somebody gettin' it on with a cat, it's really disturbing, especially if you know them, and it's yur cat... And their both male... Wait! Worst yet! What if someone were both?
    *shudders*
    anyway, bit off topic there.

For once I agree with you SS

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    Aeris and Tifa lol.
    Definately.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriell
    Yuffie, Tifa AND Aerith
    Even better.

I don't know, I thought the Nanaki+Aeris thing Hojo set up could have worked out if they had given it more time.

Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    Even better.

I don't know, I thought the Nanaki+Aeris thing Hojo set up could have worked out if they had given it more time.
    Puff!! lol

Cloud and Zombie Aeris would definitely add a morbid twist to the game as a couple. I wouldn't no to laugh or be disgusted..
    Be prety funny to see Aeris as a zombie with psone graphics.

Now by Zombie Aeris do you mean walking brain eating zombie, or decompo..

Sorry if this has been said but I'm new, and I overanalyze things, but I chose the pairing Cloud X Tifa because they work out the best, and actually my friends Aeris is younger than Cloud, but he refers to her as Okaa-san in Advent Children which means mom, and Aeris interjects that this wasn't the first time that he said this, and that she wouldn't want a big kid like him. (Neither would I actually O.O;;; But Cloud sees her as a sister-like figure, if not a maternal figure and that love though unrequited, is not romantic in the sense that Cloud and Tifa have.

When Cloud and Tifa falls into the lifestream in Mideel, shortly after Cloud is what seems like Mako Poisoned forever, Tifa explores Cloud's insane mind, to free the real Cloud inside. In Cloud's mind, the truth behind everything is Cloud had strong feelings for Tifa. It isn't that Cloud wasn't fond of Aeris, but truthfully I believe that Zach loved Aeris and since Cloud created a memory or delusion of himself by using Zach's life, part of Cloud believed that he loved Aeris. Perhaps he (Cloud) did love Aeris like a sister or a companion, but at the end of the 2nd disk it reveals who Cloud really had eyes for.

after paying close attention through the whole game, my theory is (most) likely true. We all do remember how Cloud had mixed memories about Nibelheim 5 years ago, right? (Ahem, for those of you not at this part yet then of course you wouldn't understand any of this.) Well, seems like Cloud joined SOLDIER to impress Tifa, but it seems he didn't make it! He was embarressed and kept to himself through the whole mission, but the point remains he tried for Tifa. Not Aeris. Cloud stabbed Sephiroth at the reactor 5 years ago when he hurt Tifa, he risked his life and unveiled his true self for Tifa. Not for Aeris. He came to protect Tifa. Even if it was 5 years since then, I believe it didn't change. (Certainly wouldn't have for Aeris, right? Because he was playing on Zach's life)

Here another part that makes you believe why Cloud does, or should love Tifa. Like I said before, Tifa freed Cloud's mind while in the lifestream, Cloud revealed the many thoughts he had, most of them to do with Tifa, and the incident at Nibelheim. Tifa had hung out of three other boys when she was young, and Cloud had envied them, and when Tifa went to Mt. Nibel, Cloud tried to save her when she fell over the cliff. (Shows how ya never know?) It also reveals how Cloud thought Tifa hated him, how he wanted her attention. (Tifa's always saving Cloud's ass, this part I didn't get.) Again, not Aeris. The lifestream shows how Cloud had deep affection for Tifa, and although the arrival of Aeris slowed it, I'm positive, and believe me, didn't destroy it.

Again, I have more goodies for the Tifa fans, (who again didn't finish the game) about why again Cloud wouldn't love Aeris romantically. Aeris may have been attractive, even charming, but one reason remains to be dealt with, Aeris wasn't around as long as Tifa was. Once again about the lifestream, I do believe Cloud's Zach mix-up was what drew him to Aeris, because after Tifa freed him, he seemed to talk alot less about his feelings toward her, if he even did. That was also what drew Aeris to him, as well. Tifa also proved how her feelings were towards him, especially when Cloud seems disabled for life when he Mako Poisoned, Tifa says she doesn't care about anything but Cloud, and pledges her life to taking care of him. (That so... Beautiful! *pulls out a hanky*)
    Cloud was with Tifa since childhood, he made the promise with her, and the deep affection he shows towards her at the end of disk 2 proves thier destiny. Speaking of destiny, if you defeated the demon gate at the Temple of the Ancients, and recieved Cait Sith's fortune about Cloud and Aeris destiny, then perhaps like Cait Sith's other fortunes, this one wasn't meant to be. (Only one did, Aeris death.)

Now about the end of disk 2. If you an Aeris fan who are reading this didn't get to the end of disk 2, don't feel discouraged after reading this and screw the game, sometimes when I tend to not get my way to do that, just don't you! (Spoiled Brat?) Now, anyways, down to it. At the end of disk two, Cloud sends everyone off to find thier reason for saving the planet, (Excuse for time alone with Tifa, maybe?) and when everyone leaves, (except Cloud and Tifa, duh) They sit outside the Highwind and pour out thier emotions. (This part made me smile, dunno why) Tifa and Cloud both tell eachother how in their darkest moments they could hear eachother calling out, Cloud says he's wanted to tell Tifa so much, but when they're alone can't think of anything. (Awww) Then Tifa says (Important! LISSEN) "Cloud... Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." Then the camera zooms to the sky and night falls. (No, they don't do what you think... Or do they? :o) It's dawn, and Tifa wakes right next to Cloud, and they were gonna leave to find others... but decide this may be the last time they have time alone together. (Another love proving sentence :P) That's not the last time they do anything lovey-dovey I know, but this is excluding Advent Children.

In Advent children it is revealed that Cloud has great Guilt over Aeris's death. This is often thought by Cloud X Aeris fans as him harboring feelings for her, but in the movie it clearly shows that he just feels like he was responsable. He was feeling survivor's guilt like anyone would feel over losing their maternal friend or sister.

Another thing often accused by Cloud X Aeris fans is that their polar opposite personalities work together, because they are opposites. This is not a fact because the truth is what drew Aeris and Cloud together in the first place was Zach, Cloud's best friend. Cloud's attitude depending on how you use it in the game can rely on choices. I for one, never ended up with Aeris on the date, because they didn't really get along. Cloud was too moody.

Tifa was the only one devoted enough to accept him for who he was, she never entered the relationship with false expectations from Cloud, and he relays his affection for her in turn slowly(because he's afraid of rejection) , but he opens up. Aeris entered the relationship expecting Cloud to be like her first boyfriend Zach, and only then long afterwards was she ever interested in who he really was.This is what dampered me from Supporting Cloud X Aeris, but Aeris really was coping with the loss of her previous boyfriend, so I don't blame her entirely. But the fact that Aeris is currently dead, and now with the boyfriend she loved and the man she saw in Cloud, I see she has gotten some form of peace. so I think we leave her alone, she wanted Cloud to live happily anyway, not to die alone.

I don't dislike Aeris, nor do I dislike the components of her character as much as it is assumed, but I do recognise the fact that the relationship between Cloud and Tifa is a stronger and more romantically involved relationship.