Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would make the best couple in seven?

barret and Myrna
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

I don't think Cloud really likes Tifa. He just
    wants to make her happy. I think he really
    loves Aerith. Though I'm not sure. lol!!

But, Aeris and Vincent together would be awsome!

Jenova and the Midgar zolom, lol. Anyone else think Aeris and Vincent just works so great.

Can sins ever be forgiven?

Jedon, u STUPID!!!!! alough, da midgar zolem is FIT!!! i reckon Jenova and the Proud clod would go down better though xxx

Thets all here a woot for cloud........"woot"

FREEKING QUEER!

Quote Originally Posted by One_WinGed_d3mon
    Cloud+Tifa
    Aeris+Zack
    Yuffie+Vincent
    Cid+shera
    Sephiroth+jenova
    Elena+Tseng

i agree with this mostly

ii lOve th3 way yOu loOok at m3e ..
    .. When yOu thiink ii dOnt nOtiice

ii lOve Wesley Ellis.. <3

:nibbles:

Vincent x Yuffie
    Cait Sith x Elena
    As much as I loathe cait we all know that once you go cat you never go
    back, right Xehahort.
    That was a shot:shoot:
    Jus playin or maybe I wasnt the world will never know

Rude and Tifa. Then ruby weapon comes onto the scene and you knoe it'll be fun...

Hay wait, what happened to no 'stupid answers that'll get the thread closed'... Aah, who cares.

Cloud "Bubby" Strife and Mukki

They went further than anyone else in the game....

I'm quite obsessed with the idea of Cloud and Mukki. It's interesting, because I usually like strictly het. couples.... No - scratch that - I usually like strictly canon couples, and most yaoi tends to be purely wishful thinking. The great thing about Cloud and Mukki is that they're actually canon. They get it on. Right under the noses of the censors and most of the fans. It seems that the majority of people avoided the Honeybee like the plague, and those few who did venture in there are in denial about what happened in there. Basically: if you go in there, the "hero", the "badass", Mr. Cloud Strife himself, gets gang-banged by a bunch of gay perverts. It's too deliciously perverse to be true.

That's why I love FFVII: it's the kinkiest game of all time. There is some real filth in that game. And some frankly bizarre, off the wall humour e.g. "You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow". All that posing as a mainstream game.... The best thing is that it's fan base of millions is mostly unaware of the perversity.

Just think about some of the content:

Brothels and prostitution (Honeybee Inn)
    Pimps (Don Corneo)
    Interspecies Breeding/Bestiality (Aerith and Red XIII)
    Cross-dressing (Cloud)
    Rape (Cloud and Mukki)
    Murder (Aerith)
    Gay orgies (Cloud, Mukki and co.)
    The word "Daddy" used in a sexual context ("whatever you want, Daddy!", "Why don't you stick around and play a bit? Daddy's so lonely...")

Not to mention that the main character is a total basket case who suffers from amnesia and schizophrenia; has a severe superiority complex and has developed an inferiority complex about it; is delusional, and has been pretending to be somebody else for ages; has frequent blackouts and periods of unconsciousness that render him completely defenceless and at the mercy of others; seems to be sexually confused and is likely, depending on your view, a rape victim.

It's really very hard for Cloud to measure up to his mythic status; there is a huge division between the man and the myth. In reality, he's mentally ill; he suffers from almost every kind of psychosis under the sun. That's why I laugh when FFVII fan boys rant on about how "badass" he is. Please. Cloud is a hot piece of ass, he takes it up the ass, and Mukki likes his ass, but he is so not "badass"!

Wow.... I've wandered pretty far off topic.... This post has become a sort of mini-essay on Cloud's psychoses.... Um, yeah....

If this post makes it seem as though I don't like Cloud, then that couldn't be farther from the truth. I love Cloud (in all of his messed-up eccentricity), and I love Clukki (Cloud/Mukki). I think I'm going to make it my duty to tell everyone about Clukki.... Spread the love!

P.S. Are there any fellow Clukki fans on these forums? Maybe I should start a fanlisting - "Cloud and Mukki: Tainted Love"?

Edited to add: would this be considered a "stupid" answer?
    Last edited by scooby; 01-20-2006 at 10:16 PM.

I say
    Tifa and Rude
    Cloud and Yuffie
    Sephiroth and Zombie Aeris
    Barret and Scarlet
    Cid and Shera
    Red XIII and... er.... I dunno
    Reno and Elena
    Tseng and Reeve
    Vincent and Lucrecia
    And Hojo and Jenova

WESLEY &amp;lt;3. hollieholliehollie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scooby
    Cloud "Bubby" Strife and Mukki

They went further than anyone else in the game....

I'm quite obsessed with the idea of Cloud and Mukki. It's interesting, because I usually like strictly het. couples.... No - scratch that - I usually like strictly canon couples, and most yaoi tends to be purely wishful thinking. The great thing about Cloud and Mukki is that they're actually canon. They get it on. Right under the noses of the censors and most of the fans. It seems that the majority of people avoided the Honeybee like the plague, and those few who did venture in there are in denial about what happened in there. Basically: if you go in there, the "hero", the "badass", Mr. Cloud Strife himself, gets gang-banged by a bunch of gay perverts. It's too deliciously perverse to be true.

That's why I love FFVII: it's the kinkiest game of all time. There is some real filth in that game. And some frankly bizarre, off the wall humour e.g. "You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow". All that posing as a mainstream game.... The best thing is that it's fan base of millions is mostly unaware of the perversity.

Just think about some of the content:

Brothels and prostitution (Honeybee Inn)
    Pimps (Don Corneo)
    Interspecies Breeding/Bestiality (Aerith and Red XIII)
    Cross-dressing (Cloud)
    Rape (Cloud and Mukki)
    Murder (Aerith)
    Gay orgies (Cloud, Mukki and co.)
    The word "Daddy" used in a sexual context ("whatever you want, Daddy!", "Why don't you stick around and play a bit? Daddy's so lonely...")

Not to mention that the main character is a total basket case who suffers from amnesia and schizophrenia; has a severe superiority complex and has developed an inferiority complex about it; is delusional, and has been pretending to be somebody else for ages; has frequent blackouts and periods of unconsciousness that render him completely defenceless and at the mercy of others; seems to be sexually confused and is likely, depending on your view, a rape victim.

It's really very hard for Cloud to measure up to his mythic status; there is a huge division between the man and the myth. In reality, he's mentally ill; he suffers from almost every kind of psychosis under the sun. That's why I laugh when FFVII fan boys rant on about how "badass" he is. Please. Cloud is a hot piece of ass, he takes it up the ass, and Mukki likes his ass, but he is so not "badass"!

Wow.... I've wandered pretty far off topic.... This post has become a sort of mini-essay on Cloud's psychoses.... Um, yeah....

If this post makes it seem as though I don't like Cloud, then that couldn't be farther from the truth. I love Cloud (in all of his messed-up eccentricity), and I love Clukki (Cloud/Mukki). I think I'm going to make it my duty to tell everyone about Clukki.... Spread the love!

P.S. Are there any fellow Clukki fans on these forums? Maybe I should start a fanlisting - "Cloud and Mukki: Tainted Love"?

Edited to add: would this be considered a "stupid" answer?

wtf?! whos mukki? n o ye whos gay?! wheres the honeybee inn

ii lOve th3 way yOu loOok at m3e ..
    .. When yOu thiink ii dOnt nOtiice

ii lOve Wesley Ellis.. <3

:nibbles:

the best couple wud have to be......BAHAMUT and SHIVA!!!

For me, it always has been and always will be Cloud and Aeris. They were perfect and remember Cath Siths fortune?

Vincent really is a loner, isn't he. He doesn't quite fit with anybody. But at the same time he fits with everyone.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    They were perfect and remember Cath Siths fortune?
    I remember how she was such a lamo about it to Tifa. ;P I just can't stand Aeris.
    --Box Box Box Box

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

what do you guys thinks Aeris and Tifa smell like (What am I talking about?)

how about me and Yuffie?