Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who would make the best couple in seven?

cloud and tifa

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

aeris and me

You wish, Aeris is taken and you know it. lol
    I thinkthat Aeris and Zack looked pretty cool together in Advent Children, don't you think

Can sins ever be forgiven?

Cloud and Yuffie would make the best couple because with Tifa and Aeris he had some sort a problem, and with Yuffie he was nice and wasn't afraid to speak to her. That's why I mean that Cloud and Yuffie would make the best couple.

MMHmmm Yuffie N Cloud

o0o kno wat, i take dat bak!!
    Tifa And Barret.
    Lol

[leeza]Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button please. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

"Us officials take part in torture,
    Authorize it,even close their eyes to it.
    They should be prosecuted
    by the courts of the world.”

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well hmm ok..

how bout

aeris, tifa and me!

Cloud and Tifa would make a good couple since they've known each other since they were little

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Heidegger and Scarlet. Both Gya Haa Haa and Kya Haa Haa.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Yeah Vincent is best alone, but the best couple would be Red XIII and Yuffie, for comedy reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Contagion
    but the best couple would be Red XIII and Yuffie, for comedy reasons.
    Hmmm...so...stroke of genious. RedXIII is the last of his kind....what bugenhagen meant is that h e's not the last "animal in bed" Thats where Yuffie comes in....

Its a joke, dont send me hatemail about how RedXIII isn't the last of his kind. Im not ready to die.

Default Who would make the best couple in seven?

Totally Cloud and Aerith
    :temigi: FiNaL fAnTaSy:tehidari:

Cloud and Aerith. Here's why: First, I must admit that the initial attraction between them was becuase Cloud was basically a clone of Zack. But as said in the gondola when Cloud and Aerith go out:

Aeirth:First off, it bothered me how you looked exactly like. Two completely different people, but look exactly the same. The way you walk, gesture... I think I must have seen him again, in you... But you're different. Things are different...
    Aerith: Cloud... I'm searching for you.
    Cloud: ...............?
    Aerith: I want to meet you.
    Cloud: But I'm right here.
    Aerith: (I know, I know... what I mean is...) I want to meet...... you.

This clearly shows that Aerith has feelings for him. I don't know how you can all say that Tifa cares for him more, when she kept a crucial piece of evidence about Cloud's past a secret for that long. Aerith was always honest with Cloud about those important kind of things. Tifa isn't a bad person, she's just kind of conceited and that would not work with Cloud who acts the same way. They'd never talk. Half the time, Cloud doesn't know what to say to Tifa.

Because of Cloud's nature, he has a tough time talking with Aerith as well, but her good-spirited, honest and up-front personality would help him deal with this problem. I could go on, but I think I've said my major points.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugomand
    but that's just the way of Cloud, and that's what we like about him, right? hehe
    No, that's why we hate him and think he's a total doofus arse jerk XD Really, if Cloud has such a difficult time with everybody and never expresses any interest in anyone (Look I'm Cloud, I'm too cool and antisocial and psycho for anyone!), then he shouldn't be with anyone ^_^ Cloud x nobody. Cloud x himself all alone in a corner like he wants to be :</>D Cloud x Death. Cloud x a robot. Cloud x Aeris so they can both be dead (nothing against Aeris! ^_^). Cloud x his mom, cos' she's the only one that loves him :</>D ...Or should be -_- It still boggles me how so many nice, attractive girls are drawn to this antisocial unstable jerk ^_^;; Not everyone has to be paired up and Cloud definitely isn't one of them. Rawr XD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Aralith
    Cloud and Aerith. Here's why: First, I must admit that the initial attraction between them was becuase Cloud was basically a clone of Zack. But as said in the gondola when Cloud and Aerith go out:

-snip-

This clearly shows that Aerith has feelings for him.
    And maiden of the planet clearly shows that she didn't know the real Cloud until well after she died, when Tifa restored his mind. Before then, her image of Cloud was so like Zack that when she attempted to think of everything that made Cloud himself (in her mind) woke Zack instead.

I don't know how you can all say that Tifa cares for him more, when she kept a crucial piece of evidence about Cloud's past a secret for that long.
    One she was unsure of because he knew things he shouldn't have, thus making Tifa doubt her own memories, and because she was worried that if she told him at the wrong time the effects would be disastrous. Yes, she kept a secret from him, but with the best of intentions. She tries to tell him a couple times, but can't figure out how to do it without it being a mind shatterer.

Aerith was always honest with Cloud about those important kind of things. Tifa isn't a bad person, she's just kind of conceited and that would not work with Cloud who acts the same way. They'd never talk. Half the time, Cloud doesn't know what to say to Tifa.
    Tifa? Conceited? Are you [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ting me? The woman practically devotes her entire life to other people throughout the course of the game, mid-years, and AC.

And CoT says that under good circumstances (Cloud not suffering from a debilitating disease and the grief of thinking himself a failure), they get along just fine, and talk.

Because of Cloud's nature, he has a tough time talking with Aerith as well, but her good-spirited, honest and up-front personality would help him deal with this problem. I could go on, but I think I've said my major points.
    Or it could just mean she always dominates the conversations and Cloud talks even less.

And Moonlight, cut the man some slack. The man's doing surprisingly well, considering his history, and he does show improvement over time.
    Last edited by Ryushikaze; 06-12-2006 at 02:00 AM.

I liked Cloud and Aeris, but that's never gonna happen...