Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Going to Hell

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I made a deal with god when I die I get to go to hell and rule there. Apparently theres some crap with Lui not doing his job properly and going old and soft so God kinda wants me to go there and liven things up again. Yet to be a truly evil devilishly handsome kinda opponent for God to have to put up with I am taking all the brimstone out the entire lot... I know, I know sufferring and all that is supposedly what hell is about but thats what God really wants down there isn't it? So out with all the brimstone (apart from a lil corner that I'm going to seal off so the truly evil ones can go there) I mean most people going to hell did what today? Be gay? Enjoy Anal pleasures? take drugs? end their miserable lives themselves? wheres the problem with any of that? I mean the catholic church said so so God holds true to it otherwise God is falliable and that would be a bad thing...whole world of trouble then. I'm going to make hell green...literally fields of weed, we all get a lil high and then the kinky stuff can happen if ya like it to. I'm open to all offers of joining me and the rest I can just take

So who wants in?

Ok before a banning takes place for this I am not serious but wouldnt it be cool if I was serious?

If I may, DMKA?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasuria
    I made a deal with god when I die I get to go to hell and rule there. Apparently theres some crap with Lui not doing his job properly and going old and soft so God kinda wants me to go there and liven things up again. Yet to be a truly evil devilishly handsome kinda opponent for God to have to put up with I am taking all the brimstone out the entire lot... I know, I know sufferring and all that is supposedly what hell is about but thats what God really wants down there isn't it? So out with all the brimstone (apart from a lil corner that I'm going to seal off so the truly evil ones can go there) I mean most people going to hell did what today? Be gay? Enjoy Anal pleasures? take drugs? end their miserable lives themselves? wheres the problem with any of that? I mean the catholic church said so so God holds true to it otherwise God is falliable and that would be a bad thing...whole world of trouble then. I'm going to make hell green...literally fields of weed, we all get a lil high and then the kinky stuff can happen if ya like it to. I'm open to all offers of joining me and the rest I can just take

So who wants in?

Ok before a banning takes place for this I am not serious but wouldnt it be cool if I was serious?
    Fail.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Oh, by all means.
    I like Kung-Fu.

LMAO... too funny!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not...and since insults are starting, I'll close this.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles