Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Going to Hell

If there is a heaven and hell, Ill most likely go to hell :(

Blog Entries

What do you mean? I'm already there!

Edit: Ops, sorry. I think I missconstrued the word "hell". I thought we were talking about BoB's bedroom.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 09-27-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Hell? smurf no bitches! I already have a spot on reserve in purgatory. It is gonna be MEH!

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

I'd like to think that im not going to hell, also to back up RPJesuseseses point, there are many church goers responsible for reat evil, Hitler was a churchgoer, there has been a lot of speculation of sexual abuse in priesthoods recently.

Also the bible states that belief in god is enough to get in

However my friend who is a Jehova's witness says that only a select few get into heaven and seats are apparently running out

if i'm not mistaken 300,000 people are said to enter its gates...and that's a low figure compared to the amount of individuals alive today...which is in the billions...i honestly don't know where i'm going...i know where i want to go...but its just that i'm so numb right now in my life. I don't do bad things but i try not to think of life as a burden where i have to follow a bunch of hypocrites...

Dude ~lets get wasted!!!!

I don't know... I once heard that someone had worked out, using the bible, how big heaven was. And, even if you consider that every human who ever lived or will live, assuming that the total who ever will live is 100 times that who have lived so far, we still get several dozen square miles each. Which either means animals are allowed, or there's a large amount of aliens...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Nope. Just Limbo.

there was a picture here

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Well, APPARENTLY God has a thing for Sodomy, so....meh.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    I don't believe in hell.
    Indeed.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Going to church doesn't matter, only that you've asked forgiveness through Jesus Christ and believe it will be given. Yes, if even Hitler believed he'd be forgiven and prayed for it, he got in to Heaven. And you could be the Pope, but if you didn't believe, you wouldn't go to Heaven. And since I don't believe in the Catholic (not Christian) idea of Purgatory, it's either Heaven or Hell, right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by RPJesus
    And, anyway, would you send a Jesus to hell?

And Sasquatch: "The Seventh Circle of Hell"? Aren't you already in hell, then?
    Actually, according to the Gospel, Jesus did go to Hell when he died.

And the "Seventh Circle of Hell" thing is just sarcasm. I'm in Wisconsin. Maybe only the Sixth Circle, until winter hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    And the "Seventh Circle of Hell" thing is just sarcasm. I'm in Wisconsin. Maybe only the Sixth Circle, until winter hits.
    quoted cause i feel teh pain. Also, it is sought by some that Jesus simply died. It was a mistranslation (of sorts) that he was sent to hell. It is strange but makes sence a it clears up some of the Revalations talks, as well as a few sights in corinthians. Also, a lot of the fallen angels fell to earth, and await damnation.

Bipper

Here's an question: if Hell existed, would Judas be there?
    He caused the death of Jesus, which is obviously bad, but he felt really guilty, so much so that he commited suicide.
    I think that this means he was so sory, and so fully aware of what he had done. In fact, he'll be up there now, partying with Jesus, until someone mentions '20 pieces of silver' and everything goes all awkward and quiet for a while.

Where does it say any of them fell to earth? Near the beginning, the 1/3 of them that followed Lucifer were made into Demons and sent to Hell.

As for Jesus being sent to Hell, he went down to steal to keys to life and death, I believe, from Satan.

Thats somthing we don't know. I would think he would be, as he was very sorry and his work was intricle into the plan of Jesus. The suicide thing might be a big black mark in the book of life though.

I wonder how hell is supposed to be. Those who accept Jesus as thier savior get eternal life. Those who don't eternal damnation. To be damned and tortured for an eternity, don't you have to be alive? Kind gives a spin on God's meaning of alive eh?

Sasquatch:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. 12:7–9, NIV
    And there was war in heaven. <b>Michael</b> and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him .
    That is in Revelations though. There is are other referances, but that is the first one I found. In hebrews and a few others it mentions Satan and his closest (assumingly seraphs) being sentanced to the abyss.
    Bipper
    Last edited by bipper; 09-27-2005 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitorfish
    if Hell existed, would Judas be there?
    According to a very old book (not the bible mind you), in the center of hell lies a dragon with three heads… in his middle head lays Judas. This meant that the worst spot in hell was reserved for traitors. However there is no truth to this mainly because no one has ever been to hell and came back to earth to tell about it, neither heaven. While Jesus did die and came back, he spoke of nothing of his time from earth’s plain. In fact no one really knows for sure what heaven or hell looks like mainly because the bible tells so little of them.