Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFVII: Advent Children Music Video

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

hehe... that would be hard.. the world is full of different individuals with different characters.. even to please a majority would be hard, let alot 100% of the population

well.. for uniqueness.. since you already had a fighting music video for Advent children.. unless you're planning a remake, perhaps you should go for something a little more light hearted?

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Hmm.....maybe, a friend wants me to do an advent children music video for her with the song "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls. Not sure if that'd go good with ffvii

I don't like that song, but the video was very well synchronized to the music, and advent children just plain kicks ass, especially the scenes you depicted.

Keep it up, 8/10, would be 10 if it were a different song, maybe some shpongle, behind closed eyelids i think would go well with advent children, although it'd be long and complicated and tough to synchronize a song like that to advent....i'm rambling again, hehe. Good job dude.

Thanks for your comment, I tried to find the song you were talking about with no success. I really want to make a new music video with a song more people would enjoy and wouldn't complain about..