Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFVII: Advent Children Music Video

Default [V] FFVII: Advent Children Music Video

I just finished creating a music video for Advent Children, it took me about 6 days to complete. The song is "Numb" by Linkin Park. I hope you enjoy it and please leave your comments in the post =)

(Also, if it's going slow for you to download and would like the file size smaller, I can submit a smaller version by request)

:WARNING: May Contain Spoilers

Music video!

I used to post on this board a while back (though didn't post that often), I hope to start posting again.
    Last edited by Diaton; 09-28-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Stretching it from widescreen tainted the quality abit, but it isn't bad. The video flows nicely and the sequencing is timed right. I liked it, despite the fact that Numb is overused in FF music videos. You might want to try a different song next time. Overall: 8/10.

BTW.. you have alot of scenes in the video that may be considered spoilers. Might want to edit the first post with a spoiler warning.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Thanks for your comment, yeah I kinda wish it was still fullscreen, but the program I used automatically did that and I don't know how to fix it. And if I knew most music videos use Linkin Park songs (I don't really go looking at a lot of music videos) I would've picked a different song. But thanks for the comment, and maybe I'll recreate my music video with a different song so people won't consider it just the "usual Linkin Park music video."

The video fits well around the song. I only brought it up for future projects, that Linkin Park does get used alot in these types. "Numb", "Crawling", and "In The End" are prolly the most used songs in fan-based Anime/Video Game music videos. However, the quality of yours is far better than most I've seen, so it really doesn't hinder it.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Thanks, glad that not everyone is mad I did an overused song lol. I kinda wish I picked a different song so people wouldn't be turned off by the band or anything. Maybe I'll keep my old mv and make a new one (shrugs) I'm not sure.

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

gimme a while.. at 65% now

oh ya.. i think i remember you... except i can't put my finger what i remember you for.. :s

i'm wierd...

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Lol, it might be from other forums, if not this one. I have made other music videos, though didn't spend as much time as I did on this one. I also play on FFXI if you've seen me on the Fairy server...

nice music video all the parts fits good with the sound. linkin park is the best

Thank you for the comment jkwon111191

A friend wants me to do a ffix music video with a song by nightwish (can't remember the exact song), so I might be working on that next.

Breaking the habit would be best...but that's onyl beacsue it's my favourite but Numb is cool, and yeah, it does ahve a few spoilers AND ITS PRETTY BIG

I see.....Is "Downfall" by Trust Company used too much? (might do that for the new advent music video if it isn't)

Quote Originally Posted by Diaton
    Thank you for the comment jkwon111191

A friend wants me to do a ffix music video with a song by nightwish (can't remember the exact song), so I might be working on that next.
    That'd be great!!
    Awesome Video btw, gonna show it to my other FF7 friends

Thanks =Angelus=! But what would be great? The Downfall music video or the Nightwish music video?

Don't know... never heard any of them

I see...I need to think of a song for the new music video, I want to please everyone with my music videos. I want my music videos to be unique and different from other music videos. Any suggestions for a music video for Advent Children? I want it to be a song that isn't used much in music videos.