Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jaffar Speaks Of Such Vacation

idk will jaffar love a man if he said he loves him? lol

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

My favourite Holiday was.. urm.. I dont know

Hahahahahah Hong Kong I Have Heard Of Such Place In The East Truly I Would Visit Such A Land.But Surly The People Here Must Know Of There Own Travels If They Indeed Have Made Such.Is.But Jaffar Will Know Tell You Of His Own Travel In Hawaii For There Is Place Where Jaffar Has Indeed Loved The Tender Lovelyness Of Woman Who Have Cuddeled Jaffar So Hahahahahahah.For The 7 Days Jaffar Has Enjoyed Woman Of Great Will, Endeed Hahahahahahahah The Beaches Where Of Greater Beauty The Skies Could Not Compare With That Of My Homeland But The Sun And The Moon Did Not Change,And My Beloved Cousin Has Enjoyed The Beaches As Much As Jaffar.We Have Made Many Friends Of Those Who Have Enjoyed Jaffars Great Charisma And Have Enjoyed The Kindness Of The People There As I Have Hear Hahahahahahahahahaha

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar
    Hahahahahah Hong Kong I Have Heard Of Such Place In The East Truly I Would Visit Such A Land.But Surly The People Here Must Know Of There Own Travels If They Indeed Have Made Such.Jaffar Knows Not Of What Stargate Is.But Jaffar Will Know Tell You Of His Own Travel In Hawaii For There Is Place Where Jaffar Has Indeed Loved The Tender Lovelyness Of Woman Who Have Cuddeled Jaffar So Hahahahahahah.For The 7 Days Jaffar Has Enjoyed Woman Of Great Will, Endeed Hahahahahahahah The Beaches Where Of Greater Beauty The Skies Could Not Compare With That Of My Homeland But The Sun And The Moon Did Not Change,And My Beloved Cousin Has Enjoyed The Beaches As Much As Jaffar.We Have Made Many Friends Of Those Who Have Enjoyed Jaffars Great Charisma And Have Enjoyed The Kindness Of The People There As I Have Hear Hahahahahahahahahaha
    I love Jaffar's great charisma.

Grin

And So Jaffar Has Been Blessed My Dear Rye,To Hear Only The Sounds Of The Kind And Loving People Of This Place Lest I Not Forget To Show My Love For You As Well One Day ;) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Come My Friends Let Jaffar Refresh This New Post That You May Tell Me Of Your Travels HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And I Will Be More Of Such Hassin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Jaffar your charisma is greater than that of any mortal being alive and I guarantee you that one day you will be the king of the universe. LONG LIVE KING JAFFAR! <3

Im goin new york in a week and a half wOOOOt

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

I second Kyono's statement.
    :joey:

My Friend Kyono Thank You My Friend It Does Jaffars Heart Well To Know His Friends Mean Him Good Fortune.I To Ineed Spill Upon The Good Fortune Of Jaffar.King Of The Universe Hahahahahahahahahah Indeed That Is Great Title But Then Would Jaffar Not Be Condemed Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, My Friend May You Live 100 Years As Well And May Your Children Prosper And Find Good Fortune.I Have Prosperd Here Under My Caring Beloved Cousin But She Tells Jaffar That For All The Good Being Jaffar Has He Must Make A Fan Club HAhahahahahahahahaah But Jaffar Knows Not Of Fan Clubs But Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends This Is For Sure Hahahahahahahahahahah

Truly the Greatest Warrior/Ruler/King/Emperor in the universe.

ALL HAIL JAFFAR.

Jaffar, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do the harems of scantily clad beauties you speak of truly exist? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us more of such places!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PRAISE BE TO JAFFAR!!
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar
    My Friend Kyono Thank You My Friend It Does Jaffars Heart Well To Know His Friends Mean Him Good Fortune.I To Ineed Spill Upon The Good Fortune Of Jaffar.King Of The Universe Hahahahahahahahahah Indeed That Is Great Title But Then Would Jaffar Not Be Condemed Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, My Friend May You Live 100 Years As Well And May Your Children Prosper And Find Good Fortune.I Have Prosperd Here Under My Caring Beloved Cousin But She Tells Jaffar That For All The Good Being Jaffar Has He Must Make A Fan Club HAhahahahahahahahaah But Jaffar Knows Not Of Fan Clubs But Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends This Is For Sure Hahahahahahahahahahah
    Dude, you are the embodyment of energenic and enjoyable, and I haven't even met you. Much respect for you my wierd writing friend!!

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was about three, I went to Disneyworld with my family, and that was pretty cool. Here's a picture of me eating ice cream like a thug.

I'm the one that looks tough.

EDIT: I have more pictures from Disney World!

Again, I am the tough one. I'm wearing my Bambi shirt!

Not only am I a thug, I am also a cowboy.

DUMBO!

Signature by rubah. I think.