Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII Chat

Default Final Fantasy VIII Chat

what did you guys think of the game,about the ending and all that.

To be honest the ending could have been alot better
    i love the game period even after i had lost it i replaced it by ordering it on line because i couldn't find it anywhere else.
    MoonLight-Selphie

:fpangel: Love Me Or Hate Me :fpdev:

:catsmile: :nibbles: :fpangel: :mog:

~african american princess at your service~

it was ok...at best. The ending would have used much improvement,and a S***LOAD of character development, squall began to likke rinoa too last
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

i thought the ending was interesting. the ending BATTLE was fun haha... but everything seems so easy with aura, so i might just stop using aura so much to challenge myself lmao.
    character development needs improvement, as well as the parts of the story line. and i don't know if it's just me, but it seemed like ulti didn't have too much of a backround, except that she's a sorceress of the future that takes over people and wants to obtain time compression. it just seemed a little random to me.

i also dislike how there are so many things that Future Esthar can use to make insane theories about.

Thank you Hysterian!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought the ending was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I loved every second of it. Beautiful!
    --Box Box Box Box

I think the ending could've been better, but that's just because I hate Rinoa. As for the game and all, it fit nicely
    You don't hear the symphony I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    I thought the ending was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I loved every second of it. Beautiful!

Teaholic

I don't know... I haven't still seen the ending as I haven't got to disc 4 yet...
    *sigh* Still a long way to go...

The game was great in my opinion. It could've used more secret and optional boss/GF's. Otherwise it was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrusepas
    I think the ending could've been better, but that's just because I hate Rinoa. As for the game and all, it fit nicely
    bahamut_eden

YOU SUCK! Rinoa is/was one of the best characters in the game. Not to mention that she was a major character.

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    i thought the ending was interesting. the ending BATTLE was fun haha... but everything seems so easy with aura, so i might just stop using aura so much to challenge myself lmao.
    character development needs improvement, as well as the parts of the story line. and i don't know if it's just me, but it seemed like ulti didn't have too much of a backround, except that she's a sorceress of the future that takes over people and wants to obtain time compression. it just seemed a little random to me.

i also dislike how there are so many things that Future Esthar can use to make insane theories about.
    bahamut_eden

It was easy! I could beat the first form of Ultemcia with one limit break from Squall. Same with Griever, and 2 limit breaks for the junction of Greiver and Ultemcia.

Man the ending rocked

i don't care if the love bloomed late ir there was little or no plot line for ulti, but it was the first ff i ever finished, and so it will forever be incredibly special to me as i love that FMV so i'll defend it with my pride (which theer is a lot of)

I didn't care for the ending much either.
    As I've said before I only like the part with Laguna.
    I really hate the video cam part because Selphie annoys me and she looks so stupid in Irvine's hat.
    I also hate Rinoa.
    To be honest the only characters I really liked were Laguna, Ward, Kiros, Raine, and Ellone.
    I always looked forward to seeing another Laguna sequence.
    I liked Squall until he fell for Rinoa...yuck.

it was the bomb

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

thanks to FF7+FF10 gurl 100 for this great sig...

They could have pulled of the orphanage revelation a little better IMO. Apart from that, there isn’t much I would change.

Blog Entries

The ending was great... so was the beggining... and everything in between!

i really liked the bit after the credits, it was so perfect, the suspense the music timing how it all came together, marvelous!