Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: father & son & squall's sis

Default father & son & squall's sis

It was never confirmed but it is obvious that Squall is Laguna's son. The whole story is that Julia was originally in love with Laguna, but he went off to war and had to leave her. In her grief, she met the General, who comforted her. They ended up getting married and having Rinoa. Laguna, after his famous excape from Centra was taken care of by Raine. Laguna and Raine eventually got married, but Ellone was captured and Laguna had to go and rescue her, leaving Raine. After Laguna left, Raine got pregnant and delivered Squall. She then had Squall and died soon thereafter. The townspeople of Winhill beleived that Laguna had abondoned his right to call Squall his son and named him Leonhart, after Raine, and sent him to Edea's orphanage and made no effort to tell Laguna. Some of the clues that Laguna is Squall's father is that Kiros says he looks like his mother, Raine, whom he knew. (He did not say the name Raine thought, just "your mother." And Ward said, well made expressions to say, that it was a good thing he did not look like his father, and we all know that Kiros and Ward, (Gotta love 'em!), also pick on Laguna. There are others I think but I haven't gotten up to that part in the game in like years.

The biggest clue is given by the Moombas, who recognize Squall as Laguna. Since they recognise people by the scent of their blood, Laguna and Squall MUST be related. Given the other evidence, they are almost certainly father-and-son.
    Ellone who grew up with Raine and later Laguna, went to the orphanage to take care of Squall, and she's refered as 'sis' only to Squall. Notice other of the orphans didn't refer her as 'sis'. Actually, they all called her 'sis'. Squall was just the one who was closest to her. (Personal theory, from memory)
    Ellone knows Squall is Laguna's son maybe thats why he likes squall and quistis was jealous of that b'cuz quistis have feelings for squall but she later knew that squall is just her childhood friend thats why she feels something on squall...
    Last edited by enigma1234; 10-09-2005 at 12:44 PM.

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding one’s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls – and walls are symbols of failure.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Sorry, was this a theory thread, an explination thread, or just a random comment? Because your narrative totally lost me.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

these are two theories about laguna as squalls father?
    and ellone as squalls long gone sis? I just combined this two theories in a one thread because im tired of making new topics/threads
    Last edited by enigma1234; 10-02-2005 at 05:46 AM.

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding one’s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls – and walls are symbols of failure.

Yes.
    Apparently Ellone was adopted by Raine, because her parents were killed by Esthar soldiers. Therefore Squall refers to her as "Sis", her being his step-sister of sorts. This is why he's so close to her in the orphanage. She's the closest thing to family he's got.

And yes, Squall is Laguna's son. The game has made this very obvious.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

But if squall is indeed laguna's son why doesn't laguna told squall that he is his father?
    I think he doesn't have the guts to say it because he was gone for a long time but still a father & son reunion is somewhat great right?
    Last edited by enigma1234; 10-02-2005 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma1234
    But if squall is indeed laguna's son why doesn't laguna told squall that he is his father?
    I think he doesn't have the guts to say it because he was gone for a long time but still a father & son reunion is somewhat great right?
    yes.
    Plus there's much more going on, like, you know, saving the world and all of time. Probably not the best time to have that "By the way, I'm your long lost father, who has been absent from your life until now" talk.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

plus that would soooooooooooooooooooooooo copying star wars

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

How? Laguna isn't the bad guy.

Isn't it sort of implied that Laguna is going to tell Squall?
    He says to Squall that they have lots to talk about after the whole fighting thing is over.

Yes, I also remembered laguna saying that...
    will laguna gonna tell squall the truth?
    Last edited by enigma1234; 10-02-2005 at 05:49 AM.

I honestly don't think Laguna has it in him to lie about anything with any importance. It's not him. It might take him a while to start talking but once he does he'll tell the truth.

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Quote Originally Posted by raskerino
    I honestly don't think Laguna has it in him to lie about anything with any importance. It's not him. It might take him a while to start talking but once he does he'll tell the truth.
    And once he starts talking it will be impossible to get him to shut up.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i don't think he'll be able to tell it all. his leg is going to cramp up.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    i don't think he'll be able to tell it all. his leg is going to cramp up.
    Good point.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enigma1234
    It was never confirmed but it is obvious that Squall is Laguna's son. The whole story is that Julia was originally in love with Laguna, but he went off to war and had to leave her. In her grief, she met the General, who comforted her. They ended up getting married and having Rinoa. Laguna, after his famous excape from Centra was taken care of by Raine. Laguna and Raine eventually got married, but Ellone was captured and Laguna had to go and rescue her, leaving Raine. After Laguna left, Raine got pregnant and delivered Squall. She then had Squall and died soon thereafter. The townspeople of Winhill beleived that Laguna had abondoned his right to call Squall his son and named him Leonhart, after Raine, and sent him to Edea's orphanage and made no effort to tell Laguna. Some of the clues that Laguna is Squall's father is that Kiros says he looks like his mother, Raine, whom he knew. (He did not say the name Raine thought, just "your mother." And Ward said, well made expressions to say, that it was a good thing he did not look like his fatehr, and we all know that Kiros and Ward, (Gotta love 'em!), also pick on Laguna. There are others I think but I haven't gotten up to that part in the game in like years.

The biggest clue is given by the Moombas, who recognize Squall as Laguna. Since they recognise people by the scent of their blood, Laguna and Squall MUST be related. Given the other evidence, they are almost certainly father-and-son.
    Ellone who grew up with Raine and later Laguna, went to the orphanage to take care of Squall, and she's refered as 'sis' only to Squall. Notice other of the orphans didn't refer her as 'sis'. Actually, they all called her 'sis'. Squall was just the one who was closest to her. (Personal theory, from memory)
    Ellone knows Squall is Laguna's son maybe thats why he likes squall and quistis was jealous of that b'cuz quistis have feelings for squall but she later knew that squall is just her childhood friend thats why she feels something on squall...
    this is definetly accurate. and thanks for explaining why the moombas all say laguna.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*