Thread: 3 Final Fantasy Music Videos (fanmade)

3 Final Fantasy Music Videos (fanmade)

This is a RE-post of my latest 3 Final Fantasy music videos.

Downloadlinks here: http://www.sylverspace.net/studio/studiosylverff.htm

1) Song: BoA - 'Jewel Song'
    Footage: Final Fantasy X, X-2 and the music video of BoA’s Jewel Song
    This sad video features the story of Yuna and Tidus in FF X and the dramatic shooting scene in FF X-2. The footage has been mixed up but there is still some sort of clear story in the video. Some English parts of the lyrics are displayed. Memorably quotes from FF X and FF X-2 are also being shown during the AMV. Some lip synchronization of Yuna and Lenne singing.
    A lot of digital effects: texturing, zoom in, transparency, slow/fast -motion, flashes and text effects.

2) Song: BoA - 'No.1' (Japanese version)
    Footage: Final Fantasy X-2 and the music video of BoA’s No.1
    I did introduce a new aspect in this AMV. I combined 2 footages: FF X-2 and the music video of BoA’s No.1. This way the real BoA gets mixed with the virtual Yuna of Final Fantasy. I did this since I think they have some things in common: especially their looks and dancing.
    The image sequences are very fast to get a better feeling of BoA and Yuna mixing up.
    I also tried to make lip synchronization of Yuna singing the No.1 song.
    Few digital effects: color changes, transparency, slow-motion and flashes. Again, I focused especially on the synchronization.

3) Song: Olivia Lufkin - 'Space Halo'
    Footage: Final Fantasy X
    'Space Halo' is a long, rather slow, but very beautiful song by the unknown Japanese/American artist ‘Olivia’.
    A lot of Final Fantasy X FMV's were used. More 'character' FMV and less 'monster' FMV.
    I often used two or three different scenes/parts and mixed them up, alternating from one to the other. Some nice digital effects: transitions, color changes, flashes and blurs. I removed the very last instrumental part of the song.

Downloadlinks here: http://www.sylverspace.net/studio/studiosylverff.htm

Enjoy !
    Visit my site:

www.sylverspace.net

ups, forget it..lol

Love is equal to suffering

I watched some of your videos. Really good quality you got there in picture. Good synch with music and good scene selection.
    I personally don't like the "special effects" some make that I get headaches when watching full screen, others would need a warning so people with epilepsy don't watch it (FF9). And imho the material is good enough for standing alone. But I think that's a matter of taste. Like the music too (I didn't like it really but you would not like mine too )

Where is the videomaterial from? DVD Recorder captured from TV? Looks awesome.

Rink
    Go on old man, just go on...

Thx for your comment Rink

To answer your question: the FMVs were ripped from the DVD of the games on a pc. You need a special 'extractor program' (a different one for each different FF game)
    Visit my site:

www.sylverspace.net