Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: GIMP help

I dunno, but I got really good at making icons and then it won't work for me...hold on, ill try it...

nope still not workin

Blog Entries

Don't you have another program to cut images? Normally I never use GIMP to cut them! OR you can open a new image and open the image you wanna use appart and paste on the black image! ^^

Actually, I just want to size down icons, like make a little dotted aquare around then cut. But actually, nothing is working. no brushes or anything.

???

dude

Ok, now it's working fine. Whatever.

Blog Entries

You know some people have some troubles with the new GIMP 2.4, maybe yours also had those Glad it's working now! Most times it's a problem that comes with the program!

Ok, now it's being defective again.

I don't know if it's because of me or what?

Blog Entries

Hm I advise you to go here: GIMP Talk maybe it'll help more than here!

Blog Entries

To those who have Photoshop or GIMP 2.4 I advise you to go to this website! ^^ It has textures and brushes plus stock images and tons of icons ^^

Shizoo - einfach mal Design haben

Blog Entries

Make your own, lol.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Cool

HEy everybody I have an Idea I have here in my laptop a software that can cut the background and then just paste the background there and you can choose the TRANSPARENCY and after that copy again the background and then paste it again to the original image and then you have it..you wanna know what program it is?It's definitely FREE!!!no virus..:cool: