Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who is reaaaly X?(And some other revelations)

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Says who?
    You are one of the persons who don´t really argue nothing and just keep saying subjective judgements.

In fact many of the game favour my theories.They don´t prove but favour.
    Most of it were factual context and graphical details.
    If you keep saying subjective things without arguing then I take GoL words and say shut up.
    I've argued with you plenty of times in the past and you ignored any points you couldnt explain dissproving your theories. So says me.

People who like reading my theories!
    If you wanna me to tell you about the secret of WOTC just tell me and I will send you a PM.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Teaholic

I'm so confused... My poor head...

After reading this twice, I STILL have no clue at what you're aiming at. Are you trying to point out that Shumis are evil? Or that they just turn into human like beings at some point?

This is even stranger than the last ones I've seen...

In my opinion, if we match this theory to something in this world, pigs would have wings.

When people possess Shumi´s they became like the person who possess them.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Where did the game ever indicate that Shumis can possess people?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Teaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Where did the game ever indicate that Shumis can possess people?
    Exactly Skyblade. When did they say that? Or indicate?

They don't. People have to understand that Future is just making up a load of crap because he's a troll. Trying to make sense out of it, or trying to apply logic on Future or his theories is akin to trying to play chess with a brick wall.

[leeza]Read this quote and pay attention. This a Warning. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    G SpOtZ and everyone else that this applies to and you know who you are: No one is twisting your arm to come in to these threads so if you do come in, do not do so just to argue and complain.

Teaholic

LOL. I've noticed. I've been reading these theories and other threads for two months before getting an account. And I've noticed a pattern in it.

Pattern:

1. FE comes up with a theory (its either logical or none logical)
    2. Proves to be logical-ish and then some one says something very important
    3. FE rambles on and points out himself (by mistake), that his theory didn't make sense.
    4. FE makes a fool of himself when he still tries to point out that he's right.

[leeza]Warning for you as well. If you can't come into these threads to debate these theories without attacking FE's character, then do not post. Very simple. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    Last edited by UnlimitedBlueSky; 10-04-2005 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBlueSky
    LOL. I've noticed. I've been reading these theories and other threads for two months before getting an account. And I've noticed a pattern in it.

Pattern:

1. FE comes up with a theory (its either logical or none logical)
    2. Proves to be logical-ish and then some one says something very important
    3. FE rambles on and points out himself (by mistake), that his theory didn't make sense.
    4. FE makes a fool of himself when he still tries to point out that he's right.
    You catch on quick

[leeza]You really don't want another warning as well, do you? ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bahamut
    They don't. People have to understand that Future is just making up a load of crap because he's a troll. Trying to make sense out of it, or trying to apply logic on Future or his theories is akin to trying to play chess with a brick wall.
    Me: hmm...*moves chess piece*... check.
    Brick Wall: *moves chess piece*. check mate.
    Me: AWGHH!!!!!!! *knows over chess board and pieces off table in anger*

Thank you Hysterian!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Heart usually means soul,not mind.
    But it can be an exception here.
    The phrase means that shumis shift to the form of the ones possessing them(the ones on their mind).
    If a shumi is not possessed they can become noble creature(moombas,etc...) if they have a good heart and a dark creature if they had a bad heart.
    Why is there an exception? Cause you said so?

And "on our hearts" mean whether the heart is pure or defilled not some soul went into their heart and they just take the form of that soul.

So it is as good as saying if Laguna possessed a Shumi and Laguna is "on their heart" then the Shumi will evolve into Laguna.

And BTW, Zone look no where like Laguna.
    Last edited by Christmas; 10-05-2005 at 02:48 PM.

the only similarities between zone and laguna are how they act around girls, and their random reactions of pain to things..(ie laguna's leg cramp, zone's stomach ache)

but that's it.

Thank you Hysterian!

ya ever think of common design? they close to each other cause the same PERSON developed them...jeez
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

the only similarities between zone and laguna are how they act around girls, and their random reactions of pain to things..(ie laguna's leg cramp, zone's stomach ache)
    Gotcha.You don´t even know if the "stomach" thingy was to uncover the "leg cramp" thingy.

Unknowns,I had the care to say "young shumi".
    Mass can´t change.So Laguna will appear younger of course.
    Also,they were smart enough to get a clothe different than the ones they usually dress.

And are the persons with common design supposed to had the same personality,GoL?

And people on FF8 had different design as it´s obvious.

Where do I said that Shumi possess people,Skyblade?
    I never said that.

Regards,
    Big D

Gotcha.You don´t even know if the "stomach" thingy was to uncover the "leg cramp" thingy.

Unknowns,I had the care to say "young shumi".
    Mass can´t change.So Laguna will appear younger of course.
    Also,they were smart enough to get a clothe different than the ones they usually dress.

And are the persons with common design supposed to had the same personality,GoL?

And people on FF8 had different design as it´s obvious.

Where do I said that Shumi possess people,Skyblade?
    I never said that.
    What do you mean by the stomach thing "uncovering" the leg thing?

If mass can't change then Propagator's cannot disguise themselves as humans, because there is a definite difference in mass there.

I agree that the idea that they are similar characters just because they are designed by the same person is silly, but that doesn't mean that your idea is right either.

Oh, no, you say that Shumi's can be possessed by other people. Sorry, I misread your statement. Now please explain how other people can possess Shumis.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.