Thread: Can you say, "Charlie's Angels" and "Sonic" music?

Default Can you say, "Charlie's Angels" and "Sonic" music?

I just got the game Friday and I'm already about 40% into it. Some observations?

• Y'all have probably already heard this before, but a good portion of the game is, "We're hot, girly chicks! OH MY GOD! Let's save the world!" Like some Charlie's Angels team.
    • Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky...
    • What is the new airship called again? Celsius? Is it just me or does it look like a podracer with motorcycle flames?

Otherwise, the game's fun, and although incredibly stupid at times, it can be addicting. But sometimes the no turn-based battle stuff can be annoying.

The thing that really gets me playing the game over and over again, though, is actually where Tidus could be, as I always thought Yuna and Tidus were a rather cute couple. :3

Just a few opinions about it.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, the game is pretty girly. I definitely felt weird playing it at times and I'm glad that no one was ever around watching me play it! But it was still a fun diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by RSL
    Yeah, the game is pretty girly. I definitely felt weird playing it at times and I'm glad that no one was ever around watching me play it! But it was still a fun diversion.
    Oh gosh, I'm so glad any of my family were around when I was going through the part where I had to "Message Leblanc's Back".

How the makers could ever even think of putting that in, I have no idea.

The game is cool I think but it does get a bit annoying. I wasn't impressed by the opening sequence.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Quote Originally Posted by Sabs
    Oh gosh, I'm so glad any of my family were around when I was going through the part where I had to "Message Leblanc's Back".
    Haha, I turned the volume way down during that part since my parents were right in the next room. Lovely.

But I thought the game was incredibly fun and I may be one of the few, but I enjoyed the music as well. The ultimate girliness was great.
    There were times when the dialogue annoyed me, though.

I wouldn't exactly say sonic music. Not that...... i dunno, i have alot of sonic music on my computer, they're all MIDI files, but i could only get X-2 musicas MP3's and MIDI sounds alot different to MP3, so, dose it make sense if i say X-2 music isn't as MIDI sounding?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I just got the game Friday and I'm already about 40% into it. Some observations?
    [*]Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky....

50% of that involves some FFX-2 stereotypes.

around 75% of the music is orchestral you know.

i think the composition your talking about is the Mi-Hen Highway background music.

Quote Originally Posted by tsukasa
    [*]Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky....

50% of that involves some FFX-2 stereotypes.

around 75% of the music is orchestral you know.

i think the composition your talking about is the Mi-Hen Highway background music.
    No, really, it sounds kind of technoish and sonic-like. If you listen closely.

I liked it, it's definately the most perversed Final Fantasy game to date.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

more perversed then... FFV???? i dont think so.

Rikkus not a lesbian i know she likes gippal because in the air ship she said me and gippal used to..... oh nothing is that a hint 4 yous