Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I felt so dirty...

Grin

i thought ffix was amazing!!!granted Quina and Freya drove me crazy the rest was great!When I first got it I faked being sick to spend the day playing it..............

Ciddieless since 2004

Final Fantasy IX was just good fun. Nothing more, nothing less. I enjoyed it.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Rubedo: At least this game's main character isn't "I freaking hate the world" to "Suddenly, I care! I really developed!". Zidane is actually A PERSON, with FEELINGS.

Trowa: *sits and stares and sits and stares*
    Last edited by Trumpet Thief; 03-21-2006 at 01:27 AM.

yeah and for once the main character actually has hormones i mean cloud and squall both have hot girls hitting on them 24/7 but all they do is pout and say lame things... zidane is cool and in dali when he grabs garnets a$$ it makes me laugh... lol

"Oooh soft."

lol... Quina may be a fat retard but shes a fat retard with ridiculously powerful attacks and can heal,prot,damage, and make you laugh... Retarded, yes. Bad, no.

Zidane: *Commencing total rp psycho mode* we'd would first like to thank those with the common sense that being an FF fan takes. It's people like the thread starter who have no idea what a REAL Final Fantasy. I mean in honestly, Cipher, you strike me as a person who started FF with FFVII. So you wouldn't that FFIX is built to bring the old school to the new school, if you don't like it, don't post about it and let those you are FFIX fans not finding themselves bash your unbelivably pointless opinion, I mean, seriously, you give no backup in your original post and everyone that agrees, give horrible reasons as well. "I DIDN'T LIKE THE GRAPHICS." "THE MAIN MALE CHARACTER IS NOT LIKE CLOUD OR SQUALL, HE'S ACTING LIKE A BREATHING MALE." "THE MAIN FEMALE CHARACTER IS HELPLESS." "IT'S LINEAR." to break everything down, in FFIX all of the characters except Zidane & Garnet were for comical use due to their obsessions. The graphics were meant to be like that to take people back to the days before FFVII. Zidane actually acts like a male, what a concept. Garnet is not helpless she's a magic based character, there's a difference. All Final Fantasy games are linear.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I agree completely with the post above.

Rubedo: I'm lucky to have started Final Fantasy with FFIX. Don't get me wrong, I loved all the games, but when I played FFIX, I loved it, and thought the others would be just like this... and they really weren't.

Trowa: Well, excluding FFIV and VI... *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Zidane: I started with FFIV(it was known in the states as FFII at the time) but FFIX got me back into FF, I instantly noticed the Antlion attack as a reference to IV, and that's when I realized I had to play the other FFs because FFIX is a tribute/reference post for the previous FFs.